PDA

View Full Version : i know this is a pens section BUT

devilsdancefloor
04-28-2009, 12:29 AM
I am jumping for joy my hawks move on to the 2nd round of the playoffs! It has been to long since the hawks have been some what of a contender! But anyway back to the pens talk!:tt03:

Crushzilla
04-28-2009, 05:27 AM
I am jumping for joy my hawks move on to the 2nd round of the playoffs! It has been to long since the hawks have been some what of a contender! But anyway back to the pens talk!:tt03:

Don't worry.

I'll give props to a Western team not names the Red Wings.

The Penguins waited a while for contention, as well, so I don't think you'll catch a lot of flak.

Congrats to the Blackhawks. :drink:

HometownGal
04-28-2009, 07:15 AM
I'm with Crush here, ddf. It's pretty exciting when the team you love gets into the playoffs, wins that round and then advances! The adrenaline goes wild!

Congrats to your Hawks! :drink:

Fire Haley
04-28-2009, 09:13 AM
That's two Canadian teams down.

Way to go.

trauben
04-28-2009, 09:25 AM
I'm all for fresh new blood in the playoff run! :thmbup:

Welcome to the feeling of playoff excitement!

X-Terminator
04-28-2009, 10:43 AM
I like seeing the Hawks win - it has been a long time. It's even better seeing the renewed passion of the fans for the team after suffering all those years under "Dollar Bill" Wirtz. Tickets are very difficult to come by even in a 22,000 seat arena. The league needs the Hawks to be successful over the long haul, just as it needs the New York teams, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Montreal and Toronto to be successful. Huge markets with big fan bases = more money.

Anyway, though I'm rooting for the Hawks, I'm also rooting for the Ducks to continue their upset string and take out the Red Wings. It would make my year seeing Hossa denied the Stanley Cup he was so sure he was going to get!

Fire Haley
04-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Ducks over Wings? let them try

Everybody knows the Pittsburgh Bettman's are destined for another Stanley Cup final.

We haven't even needed the refs yet.