PDA

View Full Version : Letter to Colts fans.

Lambertfan
01-10-2006, 03:27 PM

"Colts Webmaster" <webmaster@colts.com> [ Save Address ]

To:

<kristi@freedomics.com>

Subject:

A Letter from Colts President Bill Polian and Coach Dungy

Date:

10 Jan 2006 20:15:56 -0000

Dear Kristi,

The NFL Playoffs are finally here, and there is no place we would rather be!

Throughout this exciting season, our "12th Man" has been the best in the league. This is a particularly vital element of "home field advantage" as we head into the playoffs. In an effort to keep the RCA Dome a "sea of blue" we are asking those of you who have tickets but cannot attend the game to do everything possible to make sure that your tickets end up in the hands of Colts fans. Our fans are critical to our success on the field, so if you cannot be there please make sure that someone who bleeds blue is in your seat.

Thank you for your support. Go Indiana. Go Indianapolis. Go COLTS!

This email was sent by: Indianapolis Colts
7001 W. 56th St. Indianapolis, IN, 46254, USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This electronic message contains information from Batson-Cook Company, which may be confidential or privileged. The information is for the use of the individual or the entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately at (706) 643-2500.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.16/225 - Release Date: 1/9/2006

augustashark
01-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Don't blame them at all! If I was the Colts I would'nt want a bunch of the other teams fans there either.

Wont matter though there will be our fair share there!

Go Steelers!

RoethlisBURGHer
01-10-2006, 03:46 PM
This way they have more crowd noise,plus what they put in over the PA system.

SteelerFanInCA
01-10-2006, 04:05 PM
I guess that's kind of sad when they have to beg there own fans not to get rid of their tickets. If I had tickets to a Steelers game they would be priceless.

Sharkissle29
01-10-2006, 04:07 PM
every home team seems to worry about the steeler fans making a good showing....bengals also had the same msg

geran42o
01-10-2006, 04:19 PM
every home team seems to worry about the steeler fans making a good showing....bengals also had the same msg
That's because we KICK ASS!!!!! Nobody wants us to take over their stadiums.

Suitanim
01-10-2006, 04:25 PM
A) The Steelers have never had to make a similar request
B) As if it matters...as Roeth said, even if half the stadium were Steelers fans, they couldn't compete with the miked up Colts fans...