View Full Version : Chad Johnson crying video

figg
01-10-2006, 06:35 PM
http://stillustronic.com/Chad.gif

:busted:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-10-2006, 06:41 PM
im a fan of chad jhonson.
he talks trash, hes funny, but hes not like TO, hes respectfull...........

I cant blame him for crying

Ambridge
01-10-2006, 07:08 PM
That look on Marvin Lewis's face at the end of the clip was priceless.

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-10-2006, 07:20 PM
That look on Marvin Lewis's face at the end of the clip was priceless.You said it. He kinda looked that way from the middle of the third quarter on.
:bouncy:

SteelerzGirl
01-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Awww... Poor guy... Here's a lil somethin' to make him feel better...

http://www.epinions.com/images/ext/well/482/wellMedicineOTCAllPepto_Bismol_Original_Formula_Li quid.jpg

Koopa
01-10-2006, 08:02 PM
how come it's ok for some of us(steeler fans) to kinda make fun of chad but ppl got pissed when ppl made fun of hines when he was ballin like a baby?

i can't blame him for crying when you love the game so much it sucks to lose, espically when you're in the playoffs for the first time in your career.

and him showing his emotions like this is the reason why i think no one should ever compare him to T.O. because at least he cares and he doesn't go blaming his teammates after losing.

SteelerzGirl
01-10-2006, 08:23 PM
I don't feel badly for CJ... Not one bit. But that's cuz I'm a Steelers fan. That crying stuff is to be done privately. But, that's just my opinion. Never let 'em see you sweat.

Koopa
01-10-2006, 08:35 PM
I don't feel badly for CJ... Not one bit. But that's cuz I'm a Steelers fan. That crying stuff is to be done privately. But, that's just my opinion. Never let 'em see you sweat.

well i hope you felt the same way about hines then

SteelerzGirl
01-10-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm a Steelers fan, but I don't like to see any guy whining around, not even one of our own. It gets on my nerves. But, isn't the ultimate goal of the game to eliminate the competition and win the Super Bowl? I understand how disappointing being eliminated from the playoffs had to be for the Bengals. I've played sports myself and know it sucks to lose. But that's why it's called a "game." There's a winner and a loser. The Bengals were our competition and they lost. In addition to that, CJ has done his fair share of smack talking about our beloved Steelers, so I feel no sympathy for him. Buh-bye, Chad!

This is just my opinion, Koopa, that's all. You can still feel badly for CJ if you wanna...(lol). :wink:

figg
01-10-2006, 08:45 PM
how come it's ok for some of us(steeler fans) to kinda make fun of chad but ppl got pissed when ppl made fun of hines when he was ballin like a baby?

i can't blame him for crying when you love the game so much it sucks to lose, espically when you're in the playoffs for the first time in your career.

and him showing his emotions like this is the reason why i think no one should ever compare him to T.O. because at least he cares and he doesn't go blaming his teammates after losing.

I was getting back at the Bengals fans who made fun of Hines.

Justin Otstott
01-10-2006, 08:51 PM
^Love the sig man!!!

But I can understand why he was crying, I mean they had a great season and it came down to that game and they lost!!! The guy played his heart out all season and lost to the best team in Pa. lol I don't know what im talking about....

tony hipchest
01-10-2006, 08:54 PM
I was getting back at the Bengals fans who made fun of Hines.

bengals browns and ravenfans have pretty much acted like bastards cause hines cried. them brownies seem to forget couch bawling cause he got bood, and most bengal fans didnt even know the comical, jovial, always smiling and laughing c.j. was even capable of tears.

SteelCityMan786
01-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Hey Chad's mouth sutting did NO GOOD!

Suitanim
01-10-2006, 10:21 PM
I'm reminded, by looking at that video, of the famous line uttered by Dutch Schaeffer (Ahnold) in Predator...

"You are one ugly mother****er"

Brady12
01-10-2006, 10:27 PM
I agree with Koopa, he said what i was gonna say.

Sharkissle29
01-10-2006, 10:53 PM
LoL thats priceless

Brady12
01-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Has CJ ever been into any trouble with drugs/police etc.?

shevdog
01-10-2006, 11:12 PM
That is priceless.

Sharkissle29
01-10-2006, 11:28 PM
well i hope you felt the same way about hines then
hines crying was 100% different....chad is just being a p*ssy bc they lost, what is he in little league?

hines cried for the bus,,,,

CantStop85
01-11-2006, 08:48 PM
hines crying was 100% different....chad is just being a p*ssy bc they lost, what is he in little league?

maybe chad was crying for Carson :blurp:

Koopa
01-11-2006, 08:55 PM

naw the only difference is the color of the jersey and the logo on the helmet. but it's whatever.

and the reason hines cried for the bus is because we LOST.

i just don't like how we saying we the better fans, but yet we are doing the exact same shit that the other fans did. i don't see how stooping to their level makes us any better, but go on and do what ya'll do

desertsteel
01-11-2006, 09:09 PM
http://stillustronic.com/Chad.gif

:busted:

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bouncy:

CantStop85
01-11-2006, 09:15 PM
naw the only difference is the color of the jersey and the logo on the helmet. but it's whatever.

and the reason hines cried for the bus is because we LOST.

i just don't like how we saying we the better fans, but yet we are doing the exact same shit that the other fans did. i don't see how stooping to their level makes us any better, but go on and do what ya'll do
I like you more every day, Koopa...stop it, you're scaring me lol

SteelersNation7
01-11-2006, 09:23 PM
We need to get that crying baby sound that Jermane Taylor used in his press conference
to discribe Bernard Hopkins after he beat Hopkins down....not once but twice......That was too funny.......it would fit Johnson about now.