PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Fantasy Football 2009 Signup Please

steelerdave1969
04-29-2009, 08:06 PM
I went over to ESPN just moments ago and started a Steelers Fever Fantasy Football League. The Live Draft will be on August 30 at 2:15 pm. I hope that I am not stepping out of line trying to do this, if there is a problem with me doing this with the owner of this site let me know and I will delete it and let someone else do it if they wish. There is only 10 players available for the league, so please come on and sign up quickly so we can get all people from SteelersFever on there. Again, if there is some problem with me starting this, please let me know and I will delete with no hard feelings.
The Name of The League is Steelers Fever on ESPN Fantasy Football. I hope that I set it up close enough to the regular season for everyone and I thought 2:15 was about the best time to allow everyone time to get there...
I hope we can fill this thing up as quickly as we can... Thanks everyone...

BehindSteelCurtain
05-23-2009, 11:53 PM
I might be interested. Depending on how many leagues I end up joining.

steelwall
05-24-2009, 12:02 AM
How do we sign up? I'm not a big fan of FF, but it does help me keep up with opposing team's players.

steelerdave1969
05-29-2009, 02:50 PM
ufortunately this league has already filled up.

If enough people is interested, we can start one and let all the family members of SteelersFever get in and enjoy the competition
Just Let Me Know

The Definiti0n
06-16-2009, 12:57 AM
If someone starts a ne league I want it.