PDA

View Full Version : Most Memorable Moment

55BaileyFan
05-01-2009, 02:02 PM
What is your most memorable moment as a Steelers fan?

Mine is the Hines Ward dance as he entered the endzone in Super Bowl 40.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
05-01-2009, 02:23 PM
This one, not even close!!!

https://ssl.post-gazette.com/store/photos/large/Saving%20tackle.jpg

Steelman16
05-01-2009, 02:32 PM
My first real memory that I'll never forget is the playoff game against the Jets in 2004 when Brien missed two FG's and then Jeff Reed nailed the game winner. I still can't believe we won that game!

55BaileyFan
05-01-2009, 04:12 PM
My first real memory that I'll never forget is the playoff game against the Jets in 2004 when Brien missed two FG's and then Jeff Reed nailed the game winner. I still can't believe we won that game!

My cousin and I where at that game sitting six rows up in that end zone. It was nuts.

AllD
05-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Lynn Swann pointing his index finger in the air after scoring a touchdown signifying the Steelers were World Champions.

ReedsGirl3
05-05-2009, 09:13 PM
My cousin and I where at that game sitting six rows up in that end zone. It was nuts.

I've been lucky enough to attend all home games since 2003 and that game against the Jets still ranks in my top 5. I'll never forget Jeff kicking the game winner and I was getting hugs from the fans in the stands because I had a Reed jersey on.

Whata game... Thanks for bring back great memories!

:tt03:

steelwall
05-05-2009, 09:50 PM
ohhh so many.... Harrison's TD return in the SB comes to mind though. So does Willie's 75 yarder for the 5th ring.

NEPAsteeler
05-05-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm a sucker for defense so I gotta say James Harrison's 100-yard interception return in the Super Bowl.

NJarhead
05-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Sadly, mine is a negative one. I guess it's the most memorable because it just still bothers me:

Neil O'Donnell's 2nd pick in SB XXX. There are plenty, and I mean plenty of happy and memorable moments. That one just sticks with me because we were right in the midst of overcoming the first one.

Happy one would be Troy's TD in the AFCCG this year. We finally over came the home AFCCG demon and I was there! :tt03:

NEPAsteeler
05-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Happy one would be Troy's TD in the AFCCG this year. We finally over came the home AFCCG demon and I was there! :tt03:

Troy's INT in that game definitely was one of the best moments! Our defense is just good at creating awesome plays.

XxKnightxX
05-05-2009, 10:14 PM
December 7th. 2008. Freezing my ass off on section 510 row a. 4th quarter, 1 58 left on the game and deshea townsend picks off tony romo and an earthquake just erupts at heinz field. Working a double till 7 am and then driving to the burgh to experience this was just worth every penny and moment of exhaustion after. I will never forget the reaction of winning against the cowboys and people hugging me and just saying, were 11 and 3 with this schedule were going to the superbowl. profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery maybe, but confident I sure was.

7SteelGal43
05-19-2009, 12:08 AM
What is your most memorable moment as a Steelers fan?

Mine is the Hines Ward dance as he entered the endzone in Super Bowl 40.

:tt03: I got to tell him how awesome that was to watch

Diken Cider
06-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Mines was when we played the Cowboys this past year. Had a tatoo bet going with my friend where the loser tattoos the winning teams logo. It was going good until the second half when we fell behind. My other friends who are Cowboys fans starts ragging me about how Im gonna have to tattoo the Dallas star. There was 2 minutes left when the defense picks off Romo and scores a TD to put us in the lead. All the Cowboys fans where shocked and I was laughing my ass off. There are other moments but this one stands out because I had something to lose.