PDA

View Full Version : T-Rex

billybob
05-01-2009, 04:18 PM
I know i did not come up with that analogy , i laughed so hard i could not let it go , and thought i would adopt it as my sig . I will remove it ,if whom ever came up with "one" of the funniest notions on draft weekend .
I was waiting for the right sig. to come along . Like i stated , i will remove it if i stepped on someones toes . Hope i can keep it though , it makes me smile ! ! !

El-Gonzo Jackson
05-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Is that supposed to represent Shipley.............or Fansince'76 when its his turn to pickup the tab?? :chuckle:

(Just kidding '76)

billybob
05-01-2009, 06:44 PM
You got me there brother , i equated it to the speculation of Shipley's , so called short arms , Does he really do that when the check arrives ????? Thats funny too ! ! ! You can use it anyway you like it . Seems it could go both ways . Course i don't know that . I am still laughing my behind off about it . I always like to be original , and i know i was not in this instance , that was the reason for this post . Approval i guess .
Next time he tries that , go to the bathroom , but instead leave !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

billybob
05-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Excuse me sir , could you pick that up for me ??:rofl: That would probably hurt the hammies .

GBMelBlount
05-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Is that supposed to represent Shipley.............or Fansince'76 when its his turn to pickup the tab?? :chuckle:

(Just kidding '76)

LMAO! Good one. :chuckle:

The first time I heard it mentioned was several months ago when someone referred to Willie Colon as a "T-Rex armed speed bump". I absolutely lost it when I read that.

I would pay good money to see Shipley and Colon in a slap fight.....

billybob
05-01-2009, 06:58 PM
LMAO! Good one. :chuckle:

The first time I heard it mentioned was several months ago when someone referred to Willie Colon as a T-Rex armed speed bump. I absolutely lost it when I read that.

Hey GBM,
I still can't stop laughin about it . It was the break i was lookin for , but i know it wasn't mine . I'd hate to give it up though . How you doing sir ?:tt02:

El-Gonzo Jackson
05-01-2009, 08:21 PM
You got me there brother , i equated it to the speculation of Shipley's , so called short arms , Does he really do that when the check arrives ????? Thats funny too ! ! ! You can use it anyway you like it . Seems it could go both ways . Course i don't know that . I am still laughing my behind off about it . I always like to be original , and i know i was not in this instance , that was the reason for this post . Approval i guess .
Next time he tries that , go to the bathroom , but instead leave !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

No, I was just using fansince'76 as the punch line because I know he has a good sense of humor. I often accuse friends out at the pub about having short arms and deep pockets. "Jurrasic Park Arms" "Alligator arms" "T-rex", etc.

For all I can surmise. '76 is the most generous man I have never met.

billybob
05-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Thats good to know Steeler brother . I love the whole T-Rex thing . It's better than the long arm of the law ! Thanks man .