PDA

View Full Version : How crazy does it get on a Saturday preseason game?

steel anchor
05-01-2009, 04:51 PM
I want to take a family of 4 to a Steelers game (we're coming from Indiana) but can't afford a regular season game. I was wondering if a Saturday night preseason game gets too wild:drink:? Do they still have all the stuff for kids in front of heinz field in preseason games? Thanks for any help>

55BaileyFan
05-01-2009, 05:07 PM
I want to take a family of 4 to a Steelers game (we're coming from Indiana) but can't afford a regular season game. I was wondering if a Saturday night preseason game gets too wild:drink:? Do they still have all the stuff for kids in front of heinz field in preseason games? Thanks for any help>

It's not too crazy during the preseason. They still have a lot of stuff for kids and it is really fun. Some of the people get a little crazy but it is fun for the family.

Try Detroit too. I picked up 2 lower level tickets for 250. Cheap tickets and their fans aren't too rowdy.

wardislord
05-02-2009, 01:01 PM
im thinking the detroit or KC game may have cheaper tickets. i just bought 4 for the KC game on ebay for $60 each. i usually buy my tickets on ebay before the season and try to find good deals.

hope you and your family have fun!

Crushzilla
05-03-2009, 07:05 PM

It IS a Steelers game, and the weather is generally nice.

People will surely be tailgating, but it isn't anything like a regular season game in terms of rowdiness. I'm not sure about the activities for children (I honestly just can't remember), but you shouldn't have to worry much about them being scarred by some incident. :chuckle:

steel anchor
05-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the help!:tt02:

Stlrs4Life
05-13-2009, 10:26 PM
I don't know. I don't see the difference between any of the games. Only the weather changes.

Galax Steeler
06-09-2009, 05:51 AM
Speaking of preseason games dom I have ordered my tickets for the saturday game against Buffalo. So if you don't mind I will be stopping in again this year to tailgate with you.

CanadianSteel
06-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Try Detroit too. I picked up 2 lower level tickets for 250. Cheap tickets and their fans aren't too rowdy.[/QUOTE]

Out of Curiousity where did you get the Lions?Steelers tickets from ?

Been looking at the Lions site, and says individual game seats are not on sale yet.
Can find tickets at many ticket broker sites, but would prefe to but though the Lions as it will probably be cheaper.

Thanks in advance !

Cheers...:drink:

PisnNapalm
06-23-2009, 11:38 PM
Preseason games are like a wine spritzer.

Regular season games are a double shot of Jack with a beer back.

Does that answer it?

steel anchor
06-25-2009, 03:53 PM
The best deal I found on preseason was on Ebay.