PDA

View Full Version : No Huddle...

DIESELMAN
01-10-2006, 09:28 PM
I haven't caught to many games this year cuz I've been overseas.......but have the steelers ever run a no huddle offense for at least one drive in a game this year without it being a 2 minute drill? I'm wondering if that would throw the colts into some kind of confusion????

Stlrs4Life
01-10-2006, 09:36 PM
They haven't yet, and don't foresee them doing it either. We need long consistent drives, to keep there O off of the field as long as possible.

Sharkissle29
01-10-2006, 11:02 PM
i dunno,i'd like to see it on a first drive just to get the team and the colts D goin a bit :bouncy: make them panic a bit...

augustashark
01-10-2006, 11:05 PM
2nd game vs Cincy in the 2nd half they ran it a bit.

shevdog
01-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Steelers won't go no huddle. That's not the way the offense is built. Steelers need to control the clock and pound the ball, as usual, through the running game. I am sure the Steelers defense will fustrate Manning again, which will be a good 1-2 punch in the Steelers favor.

Maybe as Rothlisburger gains some more time in the NFL, we might see some no huddle in the mix. At some point I'd like to see Big Ben set loose, just not yet.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-11-2006, 12:43 AM
They go no huddle at times if the game is getting stagnant and they wanna try and pick up the pace of it to spark a fire in the offense. Usually we try to slow down the pace of the game and methodically march down the field but I wouldnt forsee us using it this week. we need our defense to be as fresh as possible.