PDA

View Full Version : Yet another bho campaign lie

Vincent
05-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Contrary to bho's claims that "if you have health insurance now through your employer, you can choose to keep it.", the dems now state what the goal is, and they know “principles” won’t get them there.

Watch the video and listen to the tone of “her” voice… http://www.breitbart.tv/html/330913.html

“I know many of you here today are single payer advocates and so am I … and those of us who are pushing for a public health insurance don’t disagree with this goal. This is not a principled fight. This is a fight about strategy for getting there and I believe we will,” Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) told a group of government-run health care supporters on April 18. Of course, its another commie rat bastard from Illinois advocating this.

A single payer system for 300 million people? The nation will go bankrupt first. The government doesn't process Medicare or Medicaid claims. They have to be contracted out.
This is a disaster and anyone with an ounce of common sense knows it. We already don't have enough doctors... add about 40 Million people, both citizens and illegals to the "insured" and we have major delays. Every country with Nationalized healthcare rations that care. You have to... it simply will not work without the Government limiting people they don't think can be helped. This is major league scary @#$%, people.

Fewer doctors will enter the medical field because the Government will be controlling what they can earn which will compound the problem.

As mentioned as the topic of this thread, there is no way a private or company insurance plan will survive when those companies can just tell their employees to sign up for the cheaper Gov't plan. Again, anyone who believes the President on this is simply brain dead.

Right now, over 90% of the country has coverage. bho's plan is to strip the 90% of the service they pay for and are accustomed to in order to “provide care” for the 10%... many of which should be getting their care from Mexico.

Yet another outrage from the lying illegal WE elected to run this country.

Texas, will you please secede already?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Just Because
http://www.fergusfallsjournal.com/news/2009/may/02/obama-and-his-health-insurance-plans-save-30/

Oh and Please.... People....think for YOURSELVES..... read about it.... know what you are arguing...

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/

X-Terminator
05-03-2009, 03:08 PM
If the government can't run Medicare/Medicaid effectively, efficiently and with high quality of care, then how the hell does ANYONE who supports a single-payer system think the government will suddenly be able to do that with said system? It cannot be done, and it'll do nothing but make the problem worse. Making health care insurance affordable for all is the way to go, especially for people like my Mom who can't get a Medicare supplemental plan because they are way, way too expensive. Take the power away from the greedy ass insurance companies and put it back in the hands of doctors and patients. I know Obama has supported such a system, but my question is will he allow these single-payer advocates to influence him? Well, I certainly hope not. Wanting to freeze Social Security COLA's for the next 2 years is scary enough.

MACH1
05-03-2009, 03:24 PM
With that sort of system, who gets to choose who lives or dies?
Do we want the government making that choice for us?

fansince'76
05-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Oh and Please.... People....think for YOURSELVES..... read about it.... know what you are arguing...

Please, if you're going to tell people to "think for themselves," it would probably do wonders for your credibility if you didn't cite Obama's presidential campaign site. "Socialized medicine is good for me 'cause Obama tells me so. BAAAA!"

Again, thanks, but I KNOW what I'm opposing - from the Wall Street Journal (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122714181668742739.html):

Over the past 40 years, per capita health spending has grown an average of 2.1 percentage points faster than the economy. The dominant U.S. insurer -- Medicare -- has had no success in mitigating this climb, despite valiant attempts. Since the 1980s, Medicare has actually controlled the prices that physicians and hospitals are paid for thousands of billable services. In 2007, the program spent some $425 billion according to these arbitrary guesses. Because of its huge purchasing power, and because many private plans adopt its reimbursement rates, Medicare significantly shapes all health-care financing and delivery.

....Eventually, the public option will import Medicare's price controls into the private sector as it tries to manage the inevitable cost overruns. When that doesn't work, Congress will deal with the problem by capping overall spending and rationing care through politics (instead of prices) -- like Canada does today.

Public health insurance, AKA socialized medicine, WILL NOT FIX THE PROBLEM.

HometownGal
05-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Just Because
http://www.fergusfallsjournal.com/news/2009/may/02/obama-and-his-health-insurance-plans-save-30/

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

http://truthortripe.com/images/ObaaamasConstituency.jpg

MACH1
05-03-2009, 04:05 PM
http://www.sheeplepeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/obama-sheeple.jpg

xfl2001fan
05-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Just Because

Come back when you have something intelligent to say...not just busted campaign promises of "Hope" and "Change".

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-03-2009, 04:16 PM
http://www.sheeplepeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/obama-sheeple.jpg

HAHA....i like this one

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Come back when you have something intelligent to say...not just busted campaign promises of "Hope" and "Change".

Busted campaign promises..... Why dont you give the man a chance??? Hes only been in office a few months and your gonna say busted campaign promises??? WOW. :doh:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Please, if you're going to tell people to "think for themselves," it would probably do wonders for your credibility if you didn't cite Obama's presidential campaign site. "Socialized medicine is good for me 'cause Obama tells me so. BAAAA!"

Again, thanks, but I KNOW what I'm opposing - from the Wall Street Journal (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122714181668742739.html):

Public health insurance, AKA socialized medicine, WILL NOT FIX THE PROBLEM.

I provided the link to Obama's presidential campaign because I believe that it is only fair to hear everythin that HE has to say about it before you let OTHERS tell you how to judge it

HometownGal
05-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Busted campaign promises..... Why dont you give the man a chance??? Hes only been in office a few months and your gonna say busted campaign promises??? WOW. :doh:

Thus far, his "chances" aren't looking good buddy. I'm not going to rehash all of his fubars in only his first 100 or so days, but the proof is in the puddin'. Obaaaaaama is in WAY over his head and has proven himself to be the biggest farce of a President since The Peanut Man.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-03-2009, 04:30 PM
:rofl:Thus far, his "chances" aren't looking good buddy. I'm not going to rehash all of his fubars in only his first 100 or so days, but the proof is in the puddin'. Obaaaaaama is in WAY over his head and has proven himself to be the biggest farce of a President since The Peanut Man.:rofl:

Well you are obviously the minority that disaprove of the job that Obama has been doing (68% approve)..
Wake up and stop watching FOX News..

http://www.gallup.com/Home.aspx

fansince'76
05-03-2009, 04:37 PM
I provided the link to Obama's presidential campaign because I believe that it is only fair to hear everythin that HE has to say about it before you let OTHERS tell you how to judge it

I don't "let" others tell me anything. I don't think even more government involvement in healthcare (in this case, basically a huge expansion of Medicare which is already fraught with problems) is a good thing, and I've always felt that way. Why, for instance, do you think so many Canadians come south of the border for healthcare? I mean, considering that their "free" healthcare system is so far and away superior to our greedy, profit-driven system?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Why, for instance, do you think so many Canadians come south of the border for healthcare? I mean, considering that their "free" healthcare system is so far and away superior to our greedy, profit-driven system?

I believe that we can and will develop a National Health Care that is far superrior to Canada's or another Nations' helth care......
I just dont know why we havent completed this task already. why are there American Citizens withouth healthcare?

fansince'76
05-03-2009, 04:55 PM
why are there American Citizens withouth healthcare?

There are a number of reasons, but I think existing government regulations at the state level are the biggest culprit.

Problem: Excessive State Mandates Increase Costs. Differing regulations and mandates among the states cause wide variations in individual health insurance rates. The federal McCarran-Ferguson Act, which lets states set their own requirements for coverage, has protected state markets from competition, and led to an assortment of mandates — many of which the insured do not want or need. For example:

About one-fourth of states require health insurance to cover acupuncture and marriage counseling.

More than half of states require coverage for social workers and 60 percent mandate coverage for contraceptives.

Seven states require coverage for hairpieces and nine for hearing aids.
In all, there are more than 1,900 state mandates across the United States. Some legislators contribute to this excess by giving in to special interest demands that insurers cover their specific services and providers. The result is higher premiums for consumers — pricing an estimated one-fourth of the uninsured out of the market.

Problem: No National Market for Insurance. Although most insurers operate in multiple states, their plans must be tailored to each state's specific requirements. As a result, there is no competitive national market for individual health insurance. Instead, there are fragmented markets and large price differences:

A family purchasing a health insurance policy in Wisconsin would pay about $3,087, but that policy would cost $10,398 in New Jersey.

A similar policy in Utah would cost $3,259, compared to $12,254 in New York.

A family policy in Michigan would cost $4,118, but an astronomical $16,897 in Massachusetts.

Wrong Solution: More Regulation. Recent proposals advocating universal care — including those of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and legislators in California, Illinois and Pennsylvania — include two regulations that have consistently been shown to raise health care costs: guaranteed issue and community rating.

Guaranteed issue means that insurance companies offering policies must sell coverage to all who apply, regardless of medical condition. While this sounds like it protects consumers, it actually harms them. For example, in Massachusetts and New Jersey it has driven up premiums. When insurance companies are forced to accept all applicants, they raise premiums to guard against losses. As a result, health insurance becomes a poor value for everyone except those with serious health conditions. Business dwindles as demand decreases, insurers leave the market and rates increase even more from a lack of competition. This pattern has occurred in every state that requires guaranteed issue.

Community rating means that insurers cannot adjust premiums to reflect the individual health risks of consumers. When everyone pays similar premiums, healthy people are charged more than they otherwise would be and sick people are charged less. Therefore, premiums rise for the majority who are healthy. Because of the higher cost, younger (or lower-income) individuals with few health problems tend to drop insurance, leaving an increasingly unhealthy risk pool. This drives premiums even higher — and fewer and fewer people can afford coverage.

Right Solution: Interstate Competition. Rep. John Shadegg (R-Ariz.) has proposed interstate competition at the federal level with the Health Care Choice Act (H.R. 4460). The bill would allow consumers to shop for individual insurance on the Internet, over the telephone or through a local agent. Residents of any state would be free to choose among policies from insurers in any state. The policies would be regulated by the insurer's home state. If consumers do not want expensive health plans that pay for benefits they do not need — such as acupuncture, fertility treatments or hairpieces — they could buy from insurers in states that do not mandate such benefits. With interstate competition, consumers would be more likely to find a policy that fits their budget, giving more people access to affordable insurance. This is consistent with a recent University of Minnesota study that found approximately 12 million additional people would be covered if health coverage could be purchased in a competitive national marketplace. Highly regulated states would benefit most.

Other Needed Reforms. Insurers should be allowed to experiment with innovative products like limited benefit plans, often known as “mini med” plans, which generally provide coverage for a limited number of physician visits each year, a limited amount of inpatient care and sometimes coverage for prescription drugs. Other reforms, such as mandate-free policies that take advantage of cross-border providers, would also provide consumers with a greater range of options.

Conclusion. Protection from interstate competition allows lobbyists to impose expensive mandates. Allowing residents to purchase coverage across state lines would create more competitive insurance markets. In addition, letting insurers experiment with different designs to create innovative and cost-effective health plans will decrease the number of people who cannot afford care.

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/ba630

IMO, we need MORE competition, not less, to drive costs down. A nationalized healthcare plan, IMO, would reduce competition, increase costs for everyone in the long run and even worse, quality of care would ultimately suffer.

St33lersguy
05-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Well you are obviously the minority that disaprove of the job that Obama has been doing (68% approve)..

Barack has been so inept these 1st 100 days. His administration so far has been filled with corruption and lies. Besides what do you watch, the lying hate mongers from NBC and have you been listening to all those left wing cooks?

xfl2001fan
05-03-2009, 05:17 PM

Yup. How bout the Wiretapping program he so vehemently argued against? How's that going? Oh yeah, he busted his campaign promise and wants to keep it.

I didn't say all of his campaign promises are busted...but the greatest deal of Change I've seen is the increase in the amount of money spent in his first 100 days...and his current stance on may of Bush's Evil Misguided and Broken policies.

And while I HOPE that he'll fix our economic issues and turn this country around, it feels a lot like the same kind of HOPE I have that Cleveland will win a Superbowl.

Oh look, Cleveland is rebuilding again...and our economic situation is getting worse. Fantabulous!

xfl2001fan
05-03-2009, 05:21 PM
I believe that we can and will develop a National Health Care that is far superrior to Canada's or another Nations' helth care......
I just dont know why we havent completed this task already. why are there American Citizens withouth healthcare?

And I believe that the Browns can win a Superbowl. I just don't know why we haven't completed this task already. Where are so many Browns teams without a Superbowl ring?

See how belief works. If I believe hard enough, maybe someone in the Browns organization will get us a ring. That'd be grand. Then we'd have 6 more to go to top the Steelers (at last count.)

Believe. Hope. Change.

Those are catch phrases to ensnare those who won't think for themselves. Catch phrases and nothing more.

silver & black
05-03-2009, 05:55 PM
:rofl::rofl:

Should I watch CNN instead... since they are Liberal biased?

MACH1
05-03-2009, 05:56 PM

http://www.brokencountry.com/webimages/obama_d_clown.jpg

silver & black
05-03-2009, 06:02 PM

Wasn't Hillary given the task of coming up with a National Health Care Plan when Bill was in office? That sure got swept under the table when she couldn't do it. It is a very difficult thing to do, thats why we don't have it yet.

Why do some American citizens live on the street? Why are some American citizens living in filth and poverty? Why, why, why??? I can't wait to see how Obama, the saviour, is going to fix all of this with change! :popcorn:

St33lersguy
05-03-2009, 06:37 PM
http://www.brokencountry.com/webimages/obama_d_clown.jpg

almost perfect, justs need white face paint and a frown

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-03-2009, 07:15 PM
And I believe that the Browns can win a Superbowl. I just don't know why we haven't completed this task already. Where are so many Browns teams without a Superbowl ring?

See how belief works. If I believe hard enough, maybe someone in the Browns organization will get us a ring. That'd be grand. Then we'd have 6 more to go to top the Steelers (at last count.)

Believe. Hope. Change.

Those are catch phrases to ensnare those who won't think for themselves. Catch phrases and nothing more.

The Browns have one problem that the united states does not have.......You see.... Like the United States.... The Steelers are the Super Power in the NFL so.... Therefore the Browns will not win the superbowl because in doing so they must beat the Steelers....Not Gonna Happen:flap:

GO STEELERS!

Vincent
05-03-2009, 07:31 PM
And I believe that the Browns can win a Superbowl.

Keep hoping. Hope springs eternal.

I'll raise a glass when you do. :drink: Vernors

The Browns have one problem that the united states does not have.......You see.... Like the United States.... The Steelers are the Super Power in the NFL so.... Therefore the Browns will not win the superbowl because in doing so they must beat the Steelers....Not Gonna Happen:flap:

GO STEELERS!

If you want to be what you think dems are, learn humility.

xfl2001fan
05-03-2009, 07:41 PM

GO STEELERS!

So the United States doesn't have to worry about other "teams" (i.e. countries)? Like N. Korea and their insistence on building weapons grade nuclear material? Maybe you think that Obama will sit down and talk with them...and bash the country he is supposed to represent for our "arrogance" and Allah only knows what else...I mean, God only knows what else.

That light you see emanating from behind BO...that's the pain train coming to run you over...and you sit there with the deer in the headlights look gazing at your hero who brings Hope and Change. Got it.

I see hope every season..and change every 3. It's still a farce until something tangible happens...and so far, neither the Browns nor Obama have produced anything tangible.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-03-2009, 08:21 PM
So the United States doesn't have to worry about other "teams" (i.e. countries)? Like N. Korea and their insistence on building weapons grade nuclear material? Maybe you think that Obama will sit down and talk with them...and bash the country he is supposed to represent for our "arrogance" and Allah only knows what else...I mean, God only knows what else.

That light you see emanating from behind BO...that's the pain train coming to run you over...and you sit there with the deer in the headlights look gazing at your hero who brings Hope and Change. Got it.

I see hope every season..and change every 3. It's still a farce until something tangible happens...and so far, neither the Browns nor Obama have produced anything tangible.

Well, lets give Obama a chance....see what happens.... Hes our leader and we should support him.

xfl2001fan
05-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Well, lets give Obama a chance....see what happens.... Hes our leader and we should support him.

I'm a Soldier. He has my support, until he does something stupid. 90% of the bashing you see going on here...is probably more directed at the Media than at Obama...for buying into his Evil Bush tactics...and then when he adopts them, saying nothing (or worse) supporting his "intelligent" ideas.

It's a crock of crap and we're expected to stand by and suck up the nearly endless rhetoric about how bad Bush was...but just sidle up to the Golden Child? Sorry bud, I can't bring myself to do that. He's being judged by his campaign promises and his actions...and very few of them correlate to each other.

Now, if he tell me to go to N. Korea and guard an area, I'll do it. Won't like it, but I'll do it. I'll support that decision, because I took an Oath...but that doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion on it.

But you stick with your Hope and Change...I refuse to be blindside.

The Patriot
05-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Should I watch CNN instead... since they are Liberal biased?

I would avoid all forms of televised infotainment.

The Patriot
05-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Wow, who ever would have thought politics could make people so impassioned and frustrated with eachother.

steelwall
05-03-2009, 08:40 PM

I looked back at your past posts.... Should we give him the same support you gave Bush? :doh:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-03-2009, 09:26 PM
I looked back at your past posts.... Should we give him the same support you gave Bush? :doh:

Yes, I supported bush 100% when he was first elected.....

steelwall
05-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Yes, I supported bush 100% when he was first elected.....

:sofunny:

I'll wait for a while before I totally trash Obama then.

MACH1
05-03-2009, 10:09 PM
:sofunny:

I'll wait for a while before I totally trash Obama then.

He's past the 100 day grace period. :chuckle:

ShutDown24
05-03-2009, 10:40 PM

I just wanted to make a comment on your signature. Before that, I agree with your post that we should give President Obama a little more time before being so judgmental. Although I haven't been impressed so far, but let's not jump to conclusions.

About your signature, however, public opinion currently is resting positively for Democrats. With that in mind, Arlen Spector had this on CNN today "I left the Republican party because I'm not going to compromise my re-election by remaining with a ticket that can't carry me to victory." That quote makes the statement in your signature look rather silly...

silver & black
05-04-2009, 06:06 AM
I would avoid all forms of televised infotainment.

Do you honestly believe that the news paper and internet medias are any less biased? You can only watch and read ALL forms of "news" presentations, and figure out for yourself where YOU feel the truth lies.

revefsreleets
05-04-2009, 08:54 AM
The problem with government in the healthcare industry is simple.

They can price things at whatever they want as long as their prices are, at inception, lower than private companies. It's the government, so if they lose money, so what?

The providers and hospitals can't say "no" because the governemnt will, right out of the gate, probably make up half their business. So they will be forced to accept the insurance in much the same way that Wal-Mart opertates (You don't want to sell to us at our prices? Fine, then you can't sell your stuff at Wal-Mart, the largest retailer in the World.")

They can essentially charge most people nothing, run the private companies out of business, then set up a giant monolithic health care monopoly. Guess what happens when the government controls healthcare? It will be exponentially more inefficient, exponentially more expensive, and probably not nearly as high quality as what we offer now.

The sytem is broken, but not irreparably so. If we take the whole system public, we will completely ruin healthcare in the US. And, although their intentions are good, this is exactly what the Democratic platform entails.

By the way, trying to insure the 40 million or so currently ininsured is a bit of a red herring. Of those 40 million, how many are in true need of insurance, and how many simply choose to prioritize it less than, say, cable TV, or beer and smokes, or any number of other luxuries that they deem more important than health insurance? The fact is, it's not like they can't get care without insurance, and they know this! Why pay for what they can already get for free? And if they get a big bill, so what again? There's no blood to be squeezed form those turnips anyway.

Vincent
05-04-2009, 09:32 AM
By the way, trying to insure the 40 million or so currently ininsured is a bit of a red herring. Of those 40 million, how many are in true need of insurance, and how many simply choose to prioritize it less than, say, cable TV, or beer and smokes, or any number of other luxuries that they deem more important than health insurance? The fact is, it's not like they can't get care without insurance, and they know this! Why pay for what they can already get for free? And if they get a big bill, so what again? There's no blood to be squeezed form those turnips anyway.

This is the component of the "numbers" the dems refuse to acknowledge. They harp on "47M uninsured 'Americans'" like they do all their sloganeering. BTW, that "number" has dropped to 44m.

That "number" includes everybody inside these flimsy borders that are uninsured for a nanosecond - illegals, young people that don't care about insurance, people between jobs, etc. If you take these out of the "number" you have about 9M.

Whether its 47M or 9M, if the real goal is to fix something, then fix it for the "number", and not at the expense of those who do it the right way.

But this issue, like any issue with the dems, isn't about fixing anything. Its about grabbing power.

The Patriot
05-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Do you honestly believe that the news paper and internet medias are any less biased? You can only watch and read ALL forms of "news" presentations, and figure out for yourself where YOU feel the truth lies.

I like BBC and NPR. They're so apathetic that sometimes I wonder if the story they're reporting is good or bad.

revefsreleets
05-05-2009, 08:16 AM
It's not apathy, it not having a bias...straight reporting. That's what the news is supposed to be, not analysis, not spin, not the reporters slant, just the facts, ma'am...

That's why I try to stick to (on the occasions I do watch television news) things like Jim Lehrer...

Dino 6 Rings
05-05-2009, 11:33 AM
I like BBC and NPR. They're so apathetic that sometimes I wonder if the story they're reporting is good or bad.

Hey!

Your signature makes me a fan of China!

Down with the Dolly Llama!

The Patriot
05-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Hey!

Your signature makes me a fan of China!

Down with the Dolly Llama!

Communist!

xfl2001fan
05-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Obama's Campaign Pledge on NAFTA Reaches Its Expiration Date

OBAMA'S STATEMENT:

Tim Russert:: Senator Obama . . . Simple question: Will you, as president, say to Canada and Mexico, "This has not worked for us; we are out"?

Obama: “I will make sure that we renegotiate, in the same way that Senator Clinton talked about. And I think actually Senator Clinton's answer on this one is right. I think we should use the hammer of a potential opt-out as leverage to ensure that we actually get labor and environmental standards that are enforced. And that is not what has been happening so far.” February 23, 2008

FINAL EXPIRATION DATE: "The Obama administration said on Monday that it had no plans to reopen negotiations on the North American Free Trade Agreement to revise its labor and environmental provisions, as then-Senator Barack Obama promised to do during his presidential campaign. 'The president has said we will look at all of our options, but I think they can be addressed without having to reopen the agreement,' said Ronald Kirk, the United States trade representative." April 20, 2009

All statements from Barack Obama come with an expiration date. All of them.

Notice the emphasis in that debate — he will "make sure" the U.S. renegotiates NAFTA.

revefsreleets
05-05-2009, 03:16 PM
This is just more of the same...it gets tedious after awhile.

I wonder how, exactly, the left will spin THIS one so that it doesn't matter or it's all Bush's fault? There's always some (increasingly fantastical and even less credible than the last one) excuse forthcoming...

xfl2001fan
05-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Want to see more...

http://obamasgaffes.blogspot.com/2009/04/obamas-broken-promises.html

It's all being tracked.

drewcary
05-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Yet another outrage from the lying illegal WE elected to run this country.

Texas, will you please secede already?

We? We? Not only does it suggest that I voted for bHo. It also suggests that he/it legitimately won the election

xfl2001fan
05-05-2009, 05:10 PM
We? We? Not only does it suggest that I voted for bHo. It also suggests that he/it legitimately won the election

The "We" is in reference to the American People. I get that. You didn't, but that's fine.

However, your last statement is interesting. Show that he didn't legitimately win the election..and you will have some grounds to stand on. Since Hillary and Bill couldn't prove he wasn't Presidential material, I doubt you have a leg to stand on. Unless you think you have information that the Clinton's couldn't unearth.

drewcary
05-05-2009, 05:20 PM
The "We" is in reference to the American People. I get that. You didn't, but that's fine.

However, your last statement is interesting. Show that he didn't legitimately win the election..and you will have some grounds to stand on. Since Hillary and Bill couldn't prove he wasn't Presidential material, I doubt you have a leg to stand on. Unless you think you have information that the Clinton's couldn't unearth.

Two words.

Birth certificate.

Then there are the hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes

bHo deserves less respect than the piles my dog leaves in the yard.

xfl2001fan
05-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Two words.

Birth certificate.

Then there are the hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes

bHo deserves less respect than the piles my dog leaves in the yard.

Again, if Hillary Clinton couldn't prove that he wasn't Presidential material, then you have no leg to stand on. He's a citizen. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have made it out of the Primaries.

Now, I'm sure you're thinking, "I want to see it to believe it"...well, I want you to show me yours...to prove that you're not an illegal alien. I want you out of this country until you can prove it.

Am I entitled to see your information? No. Same goes for you at seeing his. He doesn't have to show it to you.

As for the Fraudulent votes. Again. Prove it. I'm not saying you're wrong...but it's only worth something if you can prove it.

Don't think that only his side is capable of fraudulent votes. I can guarantee you that McCain got his share as well.

You also mention 100s of thousands. How many votes did he win by? I don't recall it being that close. Not close enough that hundreds of thousands would have made a difference anyways.

revefsreleets
05-05-2009, 05:27 PM
That's still a great point. If the Clinton attack machine, the finest and perhaps the most bloodthirsty this nation has ever produced, couldn't find dirt, it's just not there.

You extreme right guys need to back down a bit on this one. Nothing there...

drewcary
05-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Am I entitled to see your information? No. Same goes for you at seeing his. He doesn't have to show it to you.

You are not entitled to see mine because I don't claim to president.

As for the Fraudulent votes. Again. Prove it. I'm not saying you're wrong...but it's only worth something if you can prove it.

Don't think that only his side is capable of fraudulent votes. I can guarantee you that McCain got his share as well.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D97VN57G1&show_article=1

‘Blackjack’ Bonus Charge: Las Vegas ACORN Illegally Paid to Sign Voters

Judiciary Committee Chair Conyers Suggests ACORN Probe

‘Stand Down’: Voice Mail From NY Times Reporter Blames ‘Bosses’ for Spiked Acorn Story

Why Did the NY Times Spike ACORN/Obama Story Weeks Before Election?

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Nevada authorities filed criminal charges Monday against the political advocacy group ACORN and two former employees, alleging they illegally paid canvassers to sign up new voters during last year's presidential campaign.
ACORN denied the charges and said it would defend itself in court.

Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto said the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now had a handbook and policies requiring employees in Las Vegas to sign up 20 new voters per day to keep their $8- to $9-per-hour jobs.

Canvassers who turned in 21 new voter registrations earned a "blackjack" bonus of $5 per shift, Masto added. Those who didn't meet the minimum were fired.

"By structuring employment and compensation around a quota system, ACORN facilitated voter registration fraud," Masto said. She accused ACORN executives of hiding behind and blaming employees, and vowed to hold the national nonprofit corporation accountable for training manuals that she said "clearly detail, condone and ... require illegal acts."

Nevada Secretary of State Ross Miller emphasized the case involved "registration fraud, not voter fraud," and insisted that no voters in Nevada were paid for votes and no unqualified voters were allowed to cast ballots.

Law enforcement agencies in about a dozen states investigated fake voter registration cards submitted by ACORN during the 2008 presidential election campaign, but Nevada is the first to bring charges against the organization, ACORN officials said.

ACORN has said the bogus cards listing such names as "Mickey Mouse" and "Donald Duck" represented less than 1 percent of the 1.3 million collected nationally and were completed by lazy workers trying to get out of canvassing neighborhoods. The organization has said it notified election officials whenever such bogus registrations were suspected.

ACORN spokesman Scott Levenson denied the Nevada allegations on behalf of ACORN, which works to get low-income people to vote and lists offices in 41 states and the District of Columbia. He blamed former rogue employees for the alleged wrongdoing.

"Our policy all along has been to pay workers at an hourly rate and to not pay employees based on any bonus or incentive program," he said. "When it was discovered that an employee was offering bonuses linked to superior performance, that employee was ordered to stop immediately."

Levenson said the two former ACORN organizers named in Monday's criminal complaint—Christopher Howell Edwards and Amy Adele Busefink—no longer work for ACORN and would not be represented by the organization.

Edwards, 33, of Gilroy, Calif., and Busefink, 26, of Seminole, Fla., could not immediately be reached for comment.

Masto identified Edwards as the ACORN Las Vegas office field director in 2008, and said timesheets indicate that ACORN corporate officers were aware of the "blackjack" bonus program and failed to stop it. The attorney general said Busefink was ACORN's deputy regional director.

The complaint filed in Las Vegas Justice Court accuses ACORN and Edwards each of 13 counts of compensation for registration of voters, and Busefink of 13 counts of principle to the crime of compensation for registration of voters. Each charge carries the possibility of probation or less than 1 year in jail, Masto said.

A court hearing was scheduled June 3 in Las Vegas, prosecutor Conrad Hafen said.

xfl2001fan
05-05-2009, 05:43 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D97VN57G1&show_article=1

A court hearing was scheduled June 3 in Las Vegas, prosecutor Conrad Hafen said.

It doesn't matter that you're not the President. He's entitled to his privacy from the public viewing. If there was an issue with his Birth Certificate, then it would be handled in a closed court session. YOU are not entitled to know anything of his personal life. You are acting like an arrogant pompous jackass with this mentality of yours and it gives a lot of credence to what Liberals think of Conservatives. You come across as an uneducated fool. You aren't helping your own cause with the incessant posting/bashing that has no intellectual value whatsoever.

I see that you posted a link about an Acorn hearing. Here's the thing...it said that they were being paid to sign up new voters. Where does it state that these voters actually voted for Obama?

You have no leg to stand on. Good bye.