PDA

View Full Version : I learned a new form of animal cruelty

Fordy
05-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Im 35 years old and I thought I have seen or heard about all types of animal cruelty in the world. I learned about ANOTHER form today. Wow I thought i was finished learning new ones..I present to you "bear Baiting"

http://incobra.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/photo_bear_baiting.jpg

Bear baiting is perhaps one of the most cruel and barbaric acts of humans which I have seen. According to a fight I had seen on one of the news channel, this illegal act of making bear fight dogs is still going on in Pakistan. In that news report it was told that the bear’s nails are plucked out and their teeth boken by hammer, after which they are helpless and defenceless. They are tied to a pole in the centre of a ground by rope. Then two trained fighter dogs are set free on it. it is really very cruel. I prey to all to raise their voice against this cruelty prevailing in Pakistan.

http://incobra.wordpress.com/2007/07/24/bear-baiting-a-shame-on-humanity/

and "dancing bears"

Even though it is illegal to capture bears in both India and Pakistan, more than 1,600 sloth bears are being forced to "dance" by madaris—the people who capture and keep the bears. Bear cubs—who are barely 1 year old—squeal in agony as red-hot needles are jabbed through their noses and thick ropes are forced through the throbbing wounds. When the ropes are tugged, the bears lift their legs and "dance." Most of their teeth are pulled out, and they are forced to perform for up to 12 hours a day. Bears are "trained" to dance through a regime of pain and starvation. Many cubs die before the training begins because of the stress of capture, the terrible transportation conditions, starvation, dehydration, and rough handling. Although bears used in these acts would live up to 30 years in the wild, they rarely live more than eight years in captivity.

http://www.britannica.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/bear2.jpg

http://www.theolivepress.es/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/dancing-bear.jpg

Fordy
05-03-2009, 05:35 PM
I forgot to add:

JESUS profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterING CHRIST I HATE PEOPLE!!!

well..some people anyway..

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Thats just wrong....What is wrong with people??

Fordy
05-03-2009, 06:06 PM
ehhh I dont know why I even let it bother me anymore..I had grown numb to it all..child abuse, animal abuse, murder, rape, robbery, greed. Im so sick of it that I refuse to let any of it bother me, until today I guess. I dont even remember and totally forget how I stumbled accross that info and that site today...anyway i dont even know why I posted this, i want to forget about it asap or else ill just stay angry for the rest of the week and just assume ever person I encounter this week is an asshole and thats not how I want to live my life...

BehindSteelCurtain
05-03-2009, 08:52 PM
What is wrong with people?

BehindSteelCurtain
05-03-2009, 08:53 PM
I want to beat the shiit out of the people who are taking pictures and the people who do this to these animals.

BehindSteelCurtain
05-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Lets do what they did to the bears to them and see if they think its funny.

The Duke
05-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Lets do what they did to the bears to them and see if they think its funny.

:thumbsup:

that's what I always say about stuff like this. I wonder though, why hasn't it been tried....

this sickos deserve much worse than what they did to the bears :mad:

SteelersinCA
05-03-2009, 09:08 PM
We live in a sick world.

billybob
05-03-2009, 09:18 PM
It certainly is sad that some cultures indulge in such disgusting acts ,(Michael Vick ). We must remember that we are a civilized nation . I admit it is appalling , but at the same time we tend to judge other cultures by our own , which i think is wrong also .
I am in no way condoning it in any way ,shape, or form . There are plenty of cruelty to animal acts going on right here in our country also . It's just sad , thats all i can say .

beSteelmyheart
05-04-2009, 06:37 PM
What is wrong with people?

We are who we are, as a race, & as sick & disgusting as the human race can be I guess all we can do is to remember the good things that we can do & to spread the word & don't be afraid to speak out or get involved if you see something bad going on with any abusive situation.
If I saw a man beating a helpless animal I wouldn't care how much bigger he was than me, I'd be in full fighting mode & would shout him down in a second!

HometownGal
05-04-2009, 06:42 PM
I want to beat the shiit out of the people who are taking pictures and the people who do this to these animals.

I'm in line right behind you. :mad:

Anyone who gets pleasure and laughs out of maiming and torturing an animal is nothing but a freakin' COWARD.

KeiselPower99
05-04-2009, 08:57 PM
I hope bears revolt and kill some of this bastards

jev7452
05-04-2009, 09:09 PM
this is terrible! i say we apply an eye for an eye theory to this and see what they think..