PDA

View Full Version : The steelers schedule for next season

HinesWard4Life8682
03-09-2005, 04:44 PM
The steelers have a very good and tough, physical team. But, they do have a tough schedule coming up. They are playing the colts and the rest of their division next year. the colts will definitely be a test with one of the most prolific offenses ever. The texans are improving alot around the young david carr, dominick davis and andre johnson duo.

We also play another tough division. The vikings improved a whole lot this year and look to be a tough opponent. We also play the detroit lions who have the most exciting rookie duo in roy williams and kevin jones. joey harrington looks to improve with marcus pollard too. But we have to beat them, i live 7 miles from detroit, if steelers lose to them, i'll never hear the end of it.

Ravens will also be a tough opponent with improving offense and defense.

Anyways i just wanted to bring up the point that steelers have a tough schedule next year but they are a better team then any of them. i just want to wish them good luck and hopefully this is the year they can bring home the lombardi trophy

clevestinks
03-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Tough schedule? Yes you are correct.
But imagine what they are saying " Man we have to play the Steelers next year"
Plus we were 6-10 two season ago and got stuck playing Philly and NE back to back and we all know what happen then. Hey look at the bright side, when the Steelers make the Superbowl this year, we can all stay at your house, Right?

JerseySTEEL
03-09-2005, 07:49 PM
one game i want to see is us vs indy next year, get manning on the ground.

ironcitychef
03-10-2005, 12:30 AM
As for our schedule, we should handle the division going 5-1 by winning the home games and since CLE and CIN are basically home games anyway. We always seem to alternate with BAL, so I say we split again with them. For the remaining home games...CHI, JAX, and TEN should be wins, DET will be improved but they are a dome team playing outside. Leaving rematch with New England. Lets say 4-1 or 3-2. On the road its toss ups a plenty but heres my take. We beat Indy in Indy because Peyton doesn't fare well against established 3-4 defenses(Not these teams that play it for 2 years or less). We also beat San Diego, because Cowher is on roll against Marty and I see the Brees, Rivers thing getting ugly next year. We will also beat HOU. Why? Its the only team Cowher has never beaten. Don't think outgaining them by 400 yards and losing didn't leave a bad taste in that jaw. As for MIN and GB. I say we can beat GB unless they do some major upgrading in the draft. MIN could be a tough challenge in the dome. Also, the NFC North is Cowher's worst division for wins in his career so we don't usually do well. So thats 4-1 or 3-2. Add it up thats 13-3 on the high end and 11-5 or 10-6 on the low end.

JerseySTEEL
03-10-2005, 02:51 AM
habby as shits to have a 11- and 5 season after last eyra woudl be great.

clevestinks
03-10-2005, 04:21 AM
Get use to playing indoors boys, Detroit in Feb thats our destination

ironcitychef
03-11-2005, 12:08 AM
Clevestinks, great point. Gotta get fast so we can play on the turf in Feb. Too bad Det. game is at home. Would love to get payback for the coin flip in Jerome's last run.

JerseySTEEL
03-11-2005, 12:48 AM
ill cya u all in DEt then hehe.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-11-2005, 12:45 PM
Get use to playing indoors boys, Detroit in Feb thats our destination

Thats the spirit!! good call !! :bouncy:

clevestinks
03-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Speed for indoors Cedric Wilson 4.4 right?