PDA

View Full Version : People Magazine drank way too much Kool Aid

cubanstogie
05-05-2009, 08:49 AM
http://uk.reuters.com/article/usPoliticsNews/idUKTRE53S6IJ20090429
This is rephuckindiculous, Its bad enough Barrack brings tingles up the legs of the media, but Michelle being labeled as beautiful. When is this rubbish going to end. I have never purchased a people magazine, now I won't even look at it while I am in my Doctors waiting room.

revefsreleets
05-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Eh, it's People Magazine. This is read by women who don't vote so no harm, no foul...

steelwall
05-05-2009, 09:09 AM
She said her "brother" allways told her she was beautiful too??? That doesn't sound right....

Vincent
05-05-2009, 10:09 AM
She can't help who her parents were, but this is not my idea of "beautiful"...

http://www.dancewithshadows.com/celebrity/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/michelle-obama-8.jpg

I will say her handlers have "prettied" her up considerably since. She does have an engaging smile though...

http://blogs.citypages.com/gop/michelle%20obama.jpg

HometownGal
05-05-2009, 10:09 AM
There are a ton of absolutely beautiful AA women out there, but Michelle Obama is definitely NOT one of them, imo. :yuck:

I guess now that her ego has been stroked, she can take one step further into being proud to be an American. :jerkit:

trauben
05-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Yeah, she's beautiful, and I'm the Virgin Mary reincarnated, too. :shake02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-05-2009, 10:23 AM
Yeah, she's beautiful, and I'm the Virgin Mary reincarnated, too. :shake02:

Mom?

billybob
05-05-2009, 11:00 AM
I guess beauty truely is in the eye of the beholder . :noidea:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-05-2009, 11:14 AM
No woman can be beautiful by features alone, any more than her husband can be witty by only the help of a prepared speech.

Dino 6 Rings
05-05-2009, 11:17 AM
I wonder if the poor of Chicago think she's beautiful when she's passing policies at her hospital to refuse their treatment in favor of "people who can pay the bills"

Just a thought.

drewcary
05-05-2009, 04:55 PM
She's about as good looking as her husband is smart.

click the sig

revefsreleets
05-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Eh, she's not that bad. Maybe a 6.5? She's a little "thick" for me, but her face isn't bad.

tony hipchest
05-05-2009, 05:54 PM
speaking of drinking kool aid (and if it makes you feel any better, cubanstogie) time magazine listed its list of most influential people and palin and rush came in as the top 2 influential republicans (much to romneys dismay) :sofunny:-

http://blog.taragana.com/n/palin-in-time-list-of-influential-people-a-joke-says-ex-governor-51270/

WASHINGTON - Former Massachusetts Governor and GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney has jokingly dismissed Sarah Palin’s inclusion on TIME’s list of influential people.

Romney, who was appearing on CNN’s “State of the Union,” was replying to a question from moderator John King on whether TIME’s inclusion of Palin and talk show host Rush Limbaugh on their list of “The World’s Most Influential People” was good or bad for the Republican Party, said was “the issue on the most beautiful people or the most influential people?”

“I think there are 100 influential Republicans alone who have tremendous ideas and I hope that we can all work together to accomplish what we believe is best for America,” Palin countered through a spokeswoman.

Romney, who was appearing with House Minority Whip Eric Cantor as part of a party re-launch the two are organizing with other prominent Republicans under the banner of the National Council for a New America, was laughing and smiling as he said it.

But Romney’s quip reflects the deep unease among many in the GOP establishment...:thumbsup:.

i guess i will have to scratch this shitrag off my reading list....:rolleyes:

revefsreleets
05-05-2009, 06:01 PM
That's almost as irrelevant as People magazines list.

Almost.

Neither are worth a bucket of warm piss, though...

tony hipchest
05-05-2009, 06:06 PM
but it is sure to make cubanstogie feel warm and fuzzy inside. :hug:

just looking out for a SF brutha. :drink: