PDA

View Full Version : Ryan McBean to be a starter?

The Duke
05-06-2009, 08:41 PM
is it possible to hate a team for being so inept at decision making?

As we speak, Ryan McBean, a fourth-rounder by Pittsburgh in 2007 who has played in one NFL game, is a projected starter at one of the defensive end spots.

:doh:

Josh McDaniels is an idiot. at least make an efort to get better defensive players

considering there aren't that many 3-4 DEs out there( good ones anway) this could very well happen. Who else do they have for DE? 1st rounder robert ayers. and that's if he bulk up

oh well, I'm gonna enjoy watching willie run all over the donkeys this season :tt03:

NJarhead
05-06-2009, 08:49 PM
is it possible to hate a team for being so inept at decision making?

:doh:

Josh McDaniels is an idiot. at least make an efort to get better defensive players

considering there aren't that many 3-4 DEs out there( good ones anway) this could very well happen. Who else do they have for DE? 1st rounder robert ayers. and that's if he bulk up

oh well, I'm gonna enjoy watching willie run all over the donkeys this season :tt03:

:laughing:

When are the walk-on auditions? I wanna give it a try.

tony hipchest
05-06-2009, 08:59 PM
i dont think there was ever anything to say mcbean was a shitty pick by the steelers. he was a young guy who was victim of the numbers game.

maybe he will prove to be a mike vrabel on someone else's roster.

NJarhead
05-06-2009, 09:41 PM
i dont think there was ever anything to say mcbean was a shitty pick by the steelers. he was a young guy who was victim of the numbers game.

maybe he will prove to be a mike vrabel on someone else's roster.

I dunno Tone. With the age of our D-line and the number of RB's on our roster last year I think it had to have been more than just numbers.

steelerdave1969
05-08-2009, 04:17 PM
I think that you cant hold against him that he didnt make this team. Different strokes for different folks.. maybe he has learned alot being in the NFL his small time and he has made changes.. ya never know.. How many times was the reigning NFL Defensive MVP cut before he made the team and became dominent?.. case closed..

steelreserve
05-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Hmm, maybe if I got about 80 pounds fatter I could be a lineman for Denver. It's worth a shot...

NJarhead
05-08-2009, 05:14 PM
I think that you cant hold against him that he didnt make this team. Different strokes for different folks.. maybe he has learned alot being in the NFL his small time and he has made changes.. ya never know.. How many times was the reigning NFL Defensive MVP cut before he made the team and became dominent?.. case closed..

No the case is not closed. McBean hasn't proven squat. He's been named a starter on a defense that failed to break 25th in any defensive category.

What happened to Harrison...happens. But not that often.

KeiselPower99
05-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Well the Bengals traded our trash to St. Louis and got Brian Leonard. Good luck to Ryan.

55BaileyFan
05-10-2009, 08:41 PM
McDaniels will be out of job in two years.

KeiselPower99
05-10-2009, 09:14 PM

Now now. He will get the standard 4 years due to his "pedigree"

The Duke
05-10-2009, 09:26 PM

I dunno, Denver stuck with Shanahan for 10 years based on his 2 super bowl wins

I guess after six non-playoffs seasons the broncos start to realize it's time to let go :noidea:

Galax Steeler
05-11-2009, 04:35 AM

:toofunny::toofunny: Thats a good one.

BehindSteelCurtain
05-16-2009, 11:26 PM
:laughing:

When are the walk-on auditions? I wanna give it a try.

LMAO:rofl::rofl: