PDA

View Full Version : cinci gets brian leonard for ex steeler orien harris

tony hipchest
05-07-2009, 02:07 PM
:dang: i cant believe they trade our trash for a highly regarded 2nd rounder from the rams and we cant get jack shit for larry foote.

CantStop85
05-07-2009, 03:04 PM
:dang: i cant believe they trade our trash for a highly regarded 2nd rounder from the rams and we cant get jack shit for larry foote.

I'm still trying to figure out who kidnapped Mike Brown during the offseason.

NJarhead
05-07-2009, 03:08 PM
:rofl: At first glance I thought the thread title read: Cinci gets brain" Which too, would have been appropriate.

ShutDown24
05-07-2009, 08:26 PM
What are the Rams thinking?

KeiselPower99
05-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Damn maybe would sign Shaun Nua and see what FB we can get for him

Aussie_steeler
05-08-2009, 05:47 AM

All we know and have come to expect as "fair trade value" can be thrown out the window IMO. The old draft trade chart seems to have been made obsolete by todays GM's by the look of the past two drafts.

To me it seems that GM's now do whatever is needed in a hurry to get or get rid of a player.

I agree that Brian Leonard should be worth more than Orien Harris but in todays market if you have two agreeable parties they just seem to pull the trigger on a trade.

Is this a sign of the new age where new regimes just seem to want to clean house ASAP to get in their kind of people who fit the profile????

Dino 6 Rings
05-08-2009, 07:20 AM
Leaonard had an ok season with the Rams and even though he was highly regarded as a FB/HB coming out of Rutgers it isn't like he's been "lighting it up" in St Louis.

Now that he's a Bengal...he should get a really good lawyer because Mr Clean, is going into the Shiiiit House and is going to start to stink.