PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Rumor - Boldin -> Ravens

Rek
05-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Thank God rumors are usually not reliable at all, but ESPN said that the Ravens may be interested in trading for Boldin.

Let's hope not, Boldin is a beast.

xfl2001fan
05-08-2009, 03:03 PM
"May be interested in trading for" isn't much of a rumor. They've got to be interested in him.

The question will be do they have the assets necessary to pull off the trade?

Galax Steeler
05-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Thank God rumors are usually not reliable at all, but ESPN said that the Ravens may be interested in trading for Boldin.

Let's hope not, Boldin is a beast.

He is not as big of a beast with out Fitzgearld on the other side. Alot of attention is giving to Fitzgearld leavein Boldin alot of times one on one. If he comes to Baltimore he will be doubled teamed most of the time.

revefsreleets
05-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Wow, the Rats really are desperate aren't they?

They must be shit scared of us...

steelerdave1969
05-08-2009, 03:10 PM
I kind of have to agree with the post before the last. I think that Boldin hasnt had to face the coverages with Larry Fitz across from him as he will in Baltimore with no one across from him taking pressure off him. I like Boldin, but I think he will find it alot harder in the afc north than in his pee wee league that he has been playing in...

steelreserve
05-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Talk about a trade that would leave everyone worse off. If this happens, the Cardinals are out of the playoffs next year, Boldin will be half as good in Baltimore as he was in Arizona, and the Ravens will probably be minus a couple of draft picks for their future.

As for him playing in the AFC North, whatever. We've faced tougher receivers than him before and done a fine job.

rbryan
05-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Bolden is good player, not great. When you factor in his poor attitude that makes him even less attractive. He thinks he should be making $10 mill a year and will be a distraction if he isn't. Good luck with that.

MDSteel15
05-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Do you all think he is a victim of the A.H.S. disease???

"Alvin Harper Syndrome" :rofl:

steelerguy26
05-09-2009, 01:49 AM
I have to disagree Boldin is much better then we are giving him credit. Just look at what he has done before Fitzgerald. He was a star already. He is big, strong, extremely hard to tackle and catches everything thrown his way.

With that said, let the Purple Browns have him. I have full faith in Ike Taylor to cover him and take him out of games. Plus their QB, Faggo, is a one hit wonder. He is no Big Ben and having Boldin won't change that.

SteelCityMan786
05-09-2009, 07:31 AM
"May be interested in trading for" isn't much of a rumor. They've got to be interested in him.

The question will be do they have the assets necessary to pull off the trade?

Other then Draft picks, I don't know what happens otherwise.

lilyoder6
05-09-2009, 08:44 AM
i think boldin is one of the better wr's in the game.. and it does not hurt that u have fitz on the other side and breston in the slot..

if he does go to b-more, he will get most of the attention.. mason is alright but he aint no fitz or breaston.. the man is like 35