PDA

View Full Version : Stefan Logan

MongoSteeler
05-08-2009, 09:30 PM
I was just wondering if anyone out there has seen or heard anything about how Logan is doing with the Steelers. I have heard that Logan is very fast and slippery and that he returns kicks as well. When the Steelers first picked him up there was a little blurb about him being a third down short yardage guy. Anyone heard anything?

steelwall
05-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Not much yet... Probably get some news on how he's doing once they start doing some hitting.

Galax Steeler
05-09-2009, 06:02 AM
I think it is going to be hard for this guy to make the roster he could make the practice squad. We have several guy that is able to return now. So it would be hard to have him on the roster just to return kicks.

lilyoder6
05-09-2009, 08:51 AM
i think it a lot harder for him now to make the team since they did draft wallace and burnett who can return as well... this kid will have a long road.. but if he could get to the PS and then see what the decision is about willie next yr

BlastFurnace
05-09-2009, 10:35 AM
He'll be back in the CFL before years end. We could have used him last year.

Steely McSmash
05-09-2009, 11:05 AM
I think he or burnett may make it as a Punt return guy.

If he makes it in that capacity, you would think we'd have 5 backs on the gameday active roster with Mendenhall, parker, moore, some FB and Logan.

Psyychoward86
05-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Well, he DID get a two-year contract which everyone should take into consideration. All teams routinely hand out one year contracts to players all the time that have a great chance of not making the team. But the fact that they signed him for two tells me he's worth something. Maybe the FO knows something that we dont...

Fullback&Punter
05-27-2009, 05:02 PM
I think there is a spot 4 him. he played ok in the CFL and maybe he can catch on as pass option out of the backfield

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Tomlin's a guy who isnt going to make a decision until they strap the pads on...

Steely McSmash
05-27-2009, 08:12 PM
He was reported to be practicing with the receivers recently by Dale Lolley. Maybe a slot posession role?

PeckerWood
05-27-2009, 08:30 PM
If Stefan Logan is going to make it, it won't be RB/KR. WR/WR is best for him in the NFL.

The way people talk about his speed I hope he can make the team. Would like to see all the Steelers WRs have great Speed and know how to run great routes.

Lose one plug another in.

Steel-Bryan
05-27-2009, 10:30 PM
I got logan as my desktop wallpaper :thumbsup:

http://i44.tinypic.com/34ottap.png

SunshineMan21
05-27-2009, 11:05 PM
I actually think Logan has a pretty good chance of making the roster.

Wallace has speed and could contribute as a returner, but he's unlikely to offer much offensively in his first year. I think it's perfectly likely that Logan could make the roster simply by being able to play a Darren Sproles-like role.

He can return, catch passes, and handle the occasional carry.

Logan is small, but he has electric speed and moves. The FO has seen something in him, and I doubt they signed him to a two-year deal just to cut him, especially because he's 26--not really a kid anymore.