PDA

View Full Version : Ziggy Hood video and scouting report

truesteelerfan
05-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Again, hope not a repost...

Another scouting report, but also a good video showing Ziggy making good moves at the Senior Bowl practice against our 3rd round draft OG out of Wisconsin, and C Mack from Cal. If he can do this good against the top OL in the draft, I'm excited to see what he can do at the next level.

Just really hope he doesn't do a lot of interviews.....you'll hopefully understand after you see the video.

Scroll down to bottom of attached page for vid.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/dt/Evander-Hood.php

:helmet:

Steel-Bryan
05-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Ehh, its all good abt. the interview.

paw-n-maul-u
05-09-2009, 01:46 AM
no, this hasnt been posted, but yes, this is the second time someone has said something about how he "talks" or "sounds".

He was in national honor society in highschool.

He won leadership awards in college.

Was recognized for academic achievement in college.

I don't honestly know how old many people are in here, I'm sure there are many people in here that are in their thirtys and older. College, in the last five years, has become more competitive than you could even imagine. Schools that you could have gone to with a 3.4 in 2004 now probably require a minimum 3.8 unless you blow away your SAT's.

even THAT has changed, the SAT is an all day circus these days.

Ok, so he isn't going to win any oratorical contests. who cares?

He is going to be an awesome 3-4 defensive end and as long as he's not running people over in lexus's, blowing coke in his suburban, or stabbing people, i could care less what he sounds like.

ShutDown24
05-09-2009, 02:44 AM
no, this hasnt been posted, but yes, this is the second time someone has said something about how he "talks" or "sounds".

I don't honestly know how old many people are in here, I'm sure there are many people in here that are in their thirtys and older. College, in the last five years, has become more competitive than you could even imagine. Schools that you could have gone to with a 3.4 in 2004 now probably require a minimum 3.8 unless you blow away your SAT's.

He is going to be an awesome 3-4 defensive end and as long as he's not running people over in lexus's, blowing coke in his suburban, or stabbing people, i could care less what he sounds like.

:applaudit::nw::applaudit:

bigjamesharrison2
05-09-2009, 03:39 PM

:thumbsup:

Psyychoward86
05-09-2009, 07:28 PM
That's the first interview i heard of him where you could really hear a lisp :flap:. No biggy guys. Btw, the analysis of Ziggy against Kraig Urbik and Alex Mack are pretty important. Anyone know how he fared against them? Maybe that can kind of help us gauge how good our very own Urbik is, and how well he might do against Mack who's now with the Browns.

truesteelerfan
05-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Don't get me wrong...I don't care if he talks funny as long as he demolished people like Brady and schools ppl like Mack! He can be a mute or a smurf and as long as he gets results...he's ok with me!!!

CommonForte
05-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Hes going to be a very good 3-4 DE.

55BaileyFan
05-10-2009, 08:31 PM
I'll wait till game time before I put him up there...looks good but so did dozens of prospects.

tmacsteelerfan
05-10-2009, 08:42 PM
I think Ziggy was a real good pick for the future... we didn't get immediate impact from Lamar Woodley or Lawrence Timmons either and now both are very productive i might say.. He's soon to be a tank just like Casey

Galax Steeler
05-11-2009, 04:43 AM
I think Ziggy was a real good pick for the future... we didn't get immediate impact from Lamar Woodley or Lawrence Timmons either and now both are very productive i might say.. He's soon to be a tank just like Casey

I would say Woodley had an immediate impact he just didn't get the playing time. He came out of the gate strong and made plays.