PDA

View Full Version : Remembering last year II

mesaSteeler
05-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Remembering last year II
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcnorth
(The Brownstain comments are hysterical. - mesa)

May 11, 2009 1:00 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's James Walker

Since we had so many laughs the last time we did a "Remember Last Year" blog, let's do another round of what AFC North readers had to say about the division just one year ago.

Enjoy.

* "Phil Savage's extension is well deserved!!!!"

* "Its gonna be tough keeping the Brownies below 30 points a game with all their offensive weapons. It was hard to do it last year & I think harder this year."

* "Travis Wilson had a great mini-camp. I think he's ready to step-it-up a few notches and help the team by making plays. In fact, I would be shocked if he didn't wind up as the #3 WR."

* "The Browns and the Bengals will finish 8-8, and the Ravens well aren't even relevant."

* "There is no freaking way the Steelers go 11-5. With the schedule they have, they will be lucky to go 8-8!"

* "The Steelers are not even the best team in Pennsylvania!"

* "THURMAN THURMAN THURMAN. BRING BACK ODELL. BRING BACK ODELL."

* "the bengals will sweep the afc north and make the playoffs this year. pittsburgh = overrated. cleveland = incredibly overrated. baltimore = not overrated, just awful"

* "And the Ravens didn't do squat last year. Just like they will do this year."

* "Steelers signed Leftwich and Culepepper!"

* "steelers are garbage, i cant wait till the bengals beat you this year. lets see you talk then."

* "that was last yr buddy. our offense this yr is more on level with 05 with rudi and perry back and finally have a decent tight end that yr we beat you once and scored 51 points on you guys that yr."

* "So what do you Steelers fans think? Does Leftwich look good in the Black and Gold colors?"

* "Troy Smith with light it up."

* "Troy Smith has an NFL arm. He is a Drew Brees type QB."

* "who cares? the ravens are terrible. 13-3 two years ago was a fluke. it doesn't matter who the QB is, they're back where they belong in the AFC North basement."

* "Kyle Boller is easily the best option for the Ravens. He gives them the best shot to win right now because he has actually defeated NFL first string defenses."

* "The Ravens should figure something out with Ray Lewis. If they let him go, it is a near certainty that he will end up in Cincinnati."

* "You ask me, Stover is the best player since they moved to Baltimore!!!!"

* "Edward, Stallworth. K2. The Steelers would trade Ward, Holmes and Miller for the Browns players right NOW. The Browns will win the North. Browns 11-5, Bungals 8-8, Ratbirds 8-8, Steelers 6-10.

Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC North, NFL

Read comments or leave a comment

pancake
05-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Remembering last year II
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcnorth
(The Brownstain comments are hysterical. - mesa)

May 11, 2009 1:00 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's James Walker

Since we had so many laughs the last time we did a "Remember Last Year" blog, let's do another round of what AFC North readers had to say about the division just one year ago.

Enjoy.

* "Phil Savage's extension is well deserved!!!!"

* "Its gonna be tough keeping the Brownies below 30 points a game with all their offensive weapons. It was hard to do it last year & I think harder this year."

* "Travis Wilson had a great mini-camp. I think he's ready to step-it-up a few notches and help the team by making plays. In fact, I would be shocked if he didn't wind up as the #3 WR."

* "The Browns and the Bengals will finish 8-8, and the Ravens well aren't even relevant."

* "There is no freaking way the Steelers go 11-5. With the schedule they have, they will be lucky to go 8-8!"

* "The Steelers are not even the best team in Pennsylvania!"

* "THURMAN THURMAN THURMAN. BRING BACK ODELL. BRING BACK ODELL."

* "the bengals will sweep the afc north and make the playoffs this year. pittsburgh = overrated. cleveland = incredibly overrated. baltimore = not overrated, just awful"

* "And the Ravens didn't do squat last year. Just like they will do this year."

* "Steelers signed Leftwich and Culepepper!"

* "steelers are garbage, i cant wait till the bengals beat you this year. lets see you talk then."

* "that was last yr buddy. our offense this yr is more on level with 05 with rudi and perry back and finally have a decent tight end that yr we beat you once and scored 51 points on you guys that yr."

* "So what do you Steelers fans think? Does Leftwich look good in the Black and Gold colors?"

* "Troy Smith with light it up."

* "Troy Smith has an NFL arm. He is a Drew Brees type QB."

* "who cares? the ravens are terrible. 13-3 two years ago was a fluke. it doesn't matter who the QB is, they're back where they belong in the AFC North basement."

* "Kyle Boller is easily the best option for the Ravens. He gives them the best shot to win right now because he has actually defeated NFL first string defenses."

* "The Ravens should figure something out with Ray Lewis. If they let him go, it is a near certainty that he will end up in Cincinnati."

* "You ask me, Stover is the best player since they moved to Baltimore!!!!"

* "Edward, Stallworth. K2. The Steelers would trade Ward, Holmes and Miller for the Browns players right NOW. The Browns will win the North. Browns 11-5, Bungals 8-8, Ratbirds 8-8, Steelers 6-10.

Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC North, NFL

Read comments or leave a comment

nice collection... :toofunny: :rofl:

SteelCityMan786
05-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Great work of stupidity.

fansince'76
05-11-2009, 09:17 PM

Does this guy pick lottery numbers too? Talk about getting it COMPLETELY ass-backwards. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
05-11-2009, 10:21 PM
he's picking out dumbass responses to his blogs.

fansince'76
05-11-2009, 10:39 PM
he's picking out dumbass responses to his blogs.

Yeah, I kinda gathered that from the following....

....but thanks, though. :drink:

tony hipchest
05-11-2009, 10:50 PM
my bad. i mustve glanced over that part in your quote. :noidea:

Steelman16
05-12-2009, 01:03 AM

It's not fair! You might hurt a Brownie's feelings! :crying01:

:chuckle:

Galax Steeler
05-12-2009, 03:15 AM
It's not fair! You might hurt a Brownie's feelings! :crying01:

:chuckle:

That was my favroite also.:rofl:

StainlessStill
05-12-2009, 06:02 AM
Those are always a funny read. Reminds me of those commercials ESPN use to do. One of them was Roethlisberger and Cowher.

"Hey man, who did the Steelers sign?"
"Roethlis-something."
"....
"....
" (sarcasm) Nice pick Cowah"