PDA

View Full Version : Grilling The Super Bowl MVP

Phenomenal TJ
05-12-2009, 01:29 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/173038-santonio-holmes-grilling-the-super-bowl-mvp

When asked to write up a set of questions for any Pittsburgh Steelers player to answer for me in interview form, dozens of names ran through my mind. Up to and including Ben Roethlisberger, Hines Ward, Heath Miller, Troy Polamalu, and virtually every member of the Steelers.

That being said, I've decided to get Santonio Holmes to answer a few questions for us all. At least, I hope to have him answer them.

I'll be giving the question and then my reasoning for asking that question.

What questions would you guys ask him?

MDSteel15
05-12-2009, 02:48 AM
Is he clean?

steelwall
05-12-2009, 02:56 AM
Who des he think wll take tye #3 WR spot?

stillers4me
05-12-2009, 06:41 AM
How's his little boy doing? He was in the hospital a while back.

mulldog24
05-12-2009, 07:53 AM
Does he plan on being a steeler for his entire career?

CanadianSteel
05-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Does he now smoke his weed in the confort of his own home ? :chuckle:

wootawnee
05-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Does he now smoke his weed in the confort of his own home ? :chuckle:

Yea bra.....You still pulling the tubes.....Cloud nine......Bob Marley love bra.......You cut the dreads end of last season........Too bad Tone Its legal out here......You can even grow it in your pad here.......Weed makes peace........Makes enemys smile with each other and understand...........Makes forget why even mad............God's love......

AllD
05-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Does he plan on breaking Hines Ward's records?

...and where do you get the best weed in Belle Glade?

bigjamesharrison2
05-12-2009, 03:15 PM
How is Limas Sweed progressing?

Hammer67
05-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Would he please put the weed away until he retires or it's legalized???

truesteelerfan
05-12-2009, 06:39 PM
What is more important to him as he progresses in the NFL...winning championships or making records amount of money?

Cheppy
05-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Money.

revefsreleets
05-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Money.

I give the over/under on your banning at about 100 posts.

But you automatically know more than me, so...

Cheppy
05-12-2009, 07:40 PM
I give the over/under on your banning at about 100 posts.

But you automatically know more than me, so...

Cliche & naive.... And I've done absolutely nothing that warrants a ban. I haven't howled at that moon calling people names. I've made points & backed them up. I say an nfl wide receiver is more interested in money than championships (don't even bother mentioning hines, there's only one hines, although he did sit out most of training camp in his contract year, must've been because he wanted to win a championship) & you make a post like that? (i'm sure you'll interpret that as me talking shit about hines)

What are you, 12?

St33lersguy
05-12-2009, 09:37 PM
How long does he see himself being a steeler?

Galax Steeler
05-13-2009, 05:14 AM
How does it feel to be the superbowl mvp.

revefsreleets
05-13-2009, 09:53 AM
Cliche & naive.... And I've done absolutely nothing that warrants a ban. I haven't howled at that moon calling people names. I've made points & backed them up. I say an nfl wide receiver is more interested in money than championships (don't even bother mentioning hines, there's only one hines, although he did sit out most of training camp in his contract year, must've been because he wanted to win a championship) & you make a post like that? (i'm sure you'll interpret that as me talking shit about hines)

What are you, 12?

Points like "I automatically know more than you"?

Who are you, Pee Wee Herman?

Please.

You're a dime a dozen poster, another nattering nabob of negatism. These boards are littered with carbon copies of you. Boring and tedious and nothing original.

Cheppy
05-13-2009, 10:01 AM
Points like "I automatically know more than you"?

I'm not the one praising Arians job performance now am I?

You're a dime a dozen poster, another nattering nabob of negatism. These boards are littered with carbon copies of you. Boring and tedious and nothing original.

Yeah, I've done nothing but post negative comments about the Steelers offense, nothing at all. (that's sarcasm) You're a dime a dozen fan. One who lacks objectivity. Back to the herd with you.

revefsreleets
05-13-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm not the one praising Arians job performance now am I?

Yeah, I've done nothing but post negative comments about the Steelers offense, nothing at all. (that's sarcasm) You're a dime a dozen fan. One who lacks objectivity. Back to the herd with you.

By questioning the FO, Tomlin, Colbert and Roethlisberger's (not one, but ALL) judgment on this matter, you are inferring that you are somehow more cognizent of BA's abilities than they are, more "in the know" than the best run organization in all of football. Which is laughably ridiculous.

So, in your delusional universe, you know more than me about the game of football than me because I agree with the Steelers decision makers.

Really?

You may want to re-think that one, there, braniac...

Cheppy
05-13-2009, 11:27 AM
By questioning the FO, Tomlin, Colbert and Roethlisberger's (not one, but ALL) judgment on this matter, you are inferring that you are somehow more cognizent of BA's abilities than they are, more "in the know" than the best run organization in all of football. Which is laughably ridiculous.

Ben being fond of him goes a long way in him keeping his job, no doubt. And I'm hopeful with guys like Mendenhall & Frank The Tank in the backfield & a year of Starks, Kemoeatu & Hartwig starting together (i have no confidence in colon) will improve their running game & subsequently make the offense run smoother. But I seriously doubt that the FO in particular was happy with Arians' job performance last season. (considering they're not typical football fans who lack objectivity) I'm sure they are, like me, hoping for him to be able to improve this season. (with everything i just pointed out in mind) Especially with his in-game adjusts which seemed non-existent last year.

Take their game against the Eagles last season. (i've never seen anything like it)Granted, the offensive line played terribly (although they looked incredibly confused on the field, who does that fall on again?) but Arians didn't do Ben or the team any favors. Nothing but 5 step drops were being called, zero screens. You'd of thought that after the half there would've been some adjustments (any really) made, but no. And it's not like that was an isolated incident. I think you would even agree with that. (or maybe i'm giving you too much credit)

And how many times last season did the offense get rolling at the end of games with Ben running the no-huddle, calling all the plays and making insane plays himself utilizing his unparalleled improvisational skills & pulling out a win? There's 4 instances that I can think of off the top of my head.

So, in your delusional universe, you know more than me about the game of football than me because I agree with the Steelers decision makers.

Really?

You may want to re-think that one, there, braniac...

One of us is living in a delusional universe & I'm not wearing any blinders. Kinda narrows it down.

Phenomenal TJ
05-13-2009, 10:57 PM
Any chance you two could keep it to strictly football? I quite like where the debates going, there's just no reason to take pot shots at each other.

revefsreleets
05-14-2009, 09:52 AM
Any chance you two could keep it to strictly football? I quite like where the debates going, there's just no reason to take pot shots at each other.

You have 12 posts.

He has, what, 70?

I've probably posted 2,000 posts of NOTHING BUT football stuff. Straight football talk. Stats, facts, figures, analysis, etc, etc...

I'm just sick to death of arm-chair-know-nothing-Monday-morning-fair-weather- prognosticators second guessing the Steelers FO based on conjecture and 20/20 hindsight.

It's really this simple: Was Arians fired?

No.

So STOOOOOOOOOP already with this stupid horseshit calling out of the OC. He's here, and he's not going anywhere. The Rooneys, Tomlin, and Colbert know more about Steelers football than any 20 posters here combined. They are the decision makers. They are "in-the-know". They kept him. They are right, and anyone here who thinks differently is wrong.

Is Arians perfect? Eff no, but he's our OC, and he's hardly the worst in the NFL, so, please, for the love of all that is good and sacred and Holy, MOVE ON!

Cheppy
05-15-2009, 06:25 PM
You have 12 posts.

He has, what, 70?

I've probably posted 2,000 posts of NOTHING BUT football stuff. Straight football talk. Stats, facts, figures, analysis, etc, etc...

The dreaded post count defense:laughing:

I'm just sick to death of arm-chair-know-nothing-Monday-morning-fair-weather- prognosticators second guessing the Steelers FO based on conjecture and 20/20 hindsight.

Conjecture? Fair Weather? What ever you say bra. I loathe sports fans who have tunnel vision. But I'm able to deal with it.

It's really this simple: Was Arians fired?

No.

So STOOOOOOOOOP already with this stupid horseshit calling out of the OC. He's here, and he's not going anywhere. The Rooneys, Tomlin, and Colbert know more about Steelers football than any 20 posters here combined. They are the decision makers. They are "in-the-know". They kept him. They are right, and anyone here who thinks differently is wrong.

Is Arians perfect? Eff no, but he's our OC, and he's hardly the worst in the NFL, so, please, for the love of all that is good and sacred and Holy, MOVE ON!

Hardly the worst in the NFL? Maybe not.. But you say that like he's done a good job or something....

Here's a novel concept for you. If it bothers you so much, don't read it. Eureka!

Cheppy
05-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Ben being fond of him goes a long way in him keeping his job, no doubt. And I'm hopeful with guys like Mendenhall & Frank The Tank in the backfield & a year of Starks, Kemoeatu & Hartwig starting together (i have no confidence in colon) will improve their running game & subsequently make the offense run smoother. But I seriously doubt that the FO in particular was happy with Arians' job performance last season. (considering they're not typical football fans who lack objectivity) I'm sure they are, like me, hoping for him to be able to improve this season. (with everything i just pointed out in mind) Especially with his in-game adjusts which seemed non-existent last year.

Take their game against the Eagles last season. (i've never seen anything like it)Granted, the offensive line played terribly (although they looked incredibly confused on the field, who does that fall on again?) but Arians didn't do Ben or the team any favors. Nothing but 5 step drops were being called, zero screens. You'd of thought that after the half there would've been some adjustments (any really) made, but no. And it's not like that was an isolated incident. I think you would even agree with that. (or maybe i'm giving you too much credit)

And how many times last season did the offense get rolling at the end of games with Ben running the no-huddle, calling all the plays and making insane plays himself utilizing his unparalleled improvisational skills & pulling out a win? There's 4 instances that I can think of off the top of my head.

And thanks for providing your analysis of that.

revefsreleets
05-15-2009, 06:54 PM
The dreaded post count defense:laughing:

Conjecture? Fair Weather? What ever you say bra. I loathe sports fans who have tunnel vision. But I'm able to deal with it.

Hardly the worst in the NFL? Maybe not.. But you say that like he's done a good job or something....

Here's a novel concept for you. If it bothers you so much, don't read it. Eureka!

My post count is irrelevant to this particular post that I was addressing (and I WASN'T addressing you, so stop already with the attention whoring).

Now, as for you, skippy, It's fine and good that I've drawn your ire...I've certainly wasted enough of my time with fools on this place as it is, so what's a few minutes with yet one more, eh?

But it IS interesting that you're stating that I have tunnel vision...let's flesh that idea out a little bit.

So you're stating that Arians is NOT doing a good job, correct?

Why, then, oh great and mighty intellect, are the Steelers keeping him?

If he's failing, you must be suggesting that either you know this and the FO doesn't, which makes you smarter and wiser than them, or you are suggesting that the FO DOES know this and they share this great and mighty wisdom along with you, and.......

Um.....

I don't know, genius, you tell me. They know he sucks and they keep him why?

You spun this web and you're laying in it so help all us "tunnel visioned" fans who belong "back in the herd" with this one, please, oh please, master of all things Steelers football (except for the decisions that you can't and don't and, thank Christ, will never actually make). Why do the Steelers keep this inept fool who knows so much less than you as their OC? Thrall us all with your brilliance...

Cheppy
05-15-2009, 07:08 PM
My post count is irrelevant to this particular post that I was addressing (and I WASN'T addressing you, so stop already with the attention whoring).

Now, as for you, skippy, It's fine and good that I've drawn your ire...I've certainly wasted enough of my time with fools on this place as it is, so what's a few minutes with yet one more, eh?

But it IS interesting that you're stating that I have tunnel vision...let's flesh that idea out a little bit.

So you're stating that Arians is NOT doing a good job, correct?

Why, then, oh great and mighty intellect, are the Steelers keeping him?

If he's failing, you must be suggesting that either you know this and the FO doesn't, which makes you smarter and wiser than them, or you are suggesting that the FO DOES know this and they share this great and mighty wisdom along with you, and.......

Um.....

I don't know, genius, you tell me. They know he sucks and they keep him why?

You spun this web and you're laying in it so help all us "tunnel visioned" fans who belong "back in the herd" with this one, please, oh please, master of all things Steelers football (except for the decisions that you can't and don't and, thank Christ, will never actually make). Why do the Steelers keep this inept fool who knows so much less than you as their OC? Thrall us all with your brilliance...

You mistake my misanthropy for ire. Anyways, ahem:

And thanks for providing your analysis of that.

Oh well, I guess I'll do it for you:

"What a moron you are, thinking for yourself! You're so stupid! He's still on the team so obviously everyone from the F.O. down was happy with his job performance last season which was, in fact, good. Arians did a good job last season. To say otherwise is ban worthy, against everything a Steeler fan stands for. And stupid!"

Pentheon
05-16-2009, 11:14 PM
I donthink hes done with weed...

Id ask him why my girlfriends dad saw him late at night a week after the superbowl up at co gos buying a steelers shirt, signing it for the person working and then buying a pack of blunts.

:noidea:

Psyychoward86
05-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Lmao, Shut up before i mushroom slap you both. This is most intense flame war ive seen in a while :dang:

And listen to a bit of this while your at it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc

Cheppy
05-17-2009, 12:39 AM
That's what I thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc

I'm not a hippie.

revefsreleets
05-17-2009, 08:27 AM
So that's it? The FO can't be happy with BA because you think so?

OK....whatever....

But I concur with you on one thing. You certainly are a misanthrope...