PDA

View Full Version : An Interview with the “Forums Terrorist” Tim Lumber

steelerguy26
05-12-2009, 10:10 AM
An interesting interview with Tim Lumber was done by Pittsburgh Blitz (http://pittsburgh-blitz.com)

Tim mentions a Steelers Fever member as the Steelers fan he respects most.....

Click Here (http://pittsburgh-blitz.com/interviews-with-pittsburgh-steelers-related-personalities/interview-steelers-forums-terrorist-tim-lumber.php) to find out who!!

tony hipchest
05-12-2009, 10:52 AM
ewwww. HTG is gonna need a shower after this.

:point: *timmah hearts HTGeeee.... timma hearts HTGeee* :cheer:

j/k girlfriend! :chuckle:

El-Gonzo Jackson
05-12-2009, 12:20 PM

:rofl: :sofunny:

Steelman16
05-12-2009, 12:20 PM
The response from BR7 is priceless! :toofunny:

1. You never manned up when facts were brought to your attention.
2. You avoided me like the plague.
3. You got banned (like every other site you joined) becasue you’re an idiot and everyone got tired of your ‘broken record’ comments. I just pulled the trigger that the members wanted done two days after you signed up.
4. My six year old writes better material than you.
5. Glad I left such an impression on you that you would mention me in your interview.
6. I actually lifted your 30 day ban for a second, but that was only to change it to a life time ban.
7. You’re about as famous a writer as I am a movie star. Nobody has ever heard of you (until you infest the message boards).
8. Nobody calls you ‘The Greatest Writing Show on Earth.’ That’s a phrase you gave yourself which is about as far from the truth as it can get.
9. ‘Needed time off’ as you say, but translated means nobody will let you write childish comments on their third rate newspaper sites.
10. You never embarrassed me, never will.
11. If yellow is a whimp color, what do you call those purple ass wipes your Baltimore fans wave?
12. If needed, I can definately pull out the deleted posts to give proof of your inadequacies.
13. Lastly, just remember, 6 is greater than 1. IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII.

Dino 6 Rings
05-12-2009, 12:37 PM
He enjoys being beaten and battered. Its the reason he keeps coming back for more abuse.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Q: What makes Tim Lumber tick, why all the Steelers bashing?

A: First off, when I used to get season tickets to the Ravens games, every time we played the Steelers their fans would say rude gestures about Baltimore in our own stadium

Thinking about it :tap:

....thinking :hunch:

.....Nope....cant figure it out. :huh:

simonsfs30
05-12-2009, 01:08 PM
ahhahahahha im just a reader on this and other sites cant beleive this guy
here in mexico if he said that type of shit of a soccer team he would be killed lol

he just talk shit as their team play shit
EDIT: really in mexico nobody needs a reason think this guy has a lot

MACH1
05-12-2009, 03:26 PM

He's got a lumber for HTG. :chuckle:

http://dygytalworld.ehost-services139.com/forums/images/smilies/nya-nya2.gif

SteelersinCA
05-12-2009, 03:41 PM

That's hilarious, For a little while he actually had some coherent responses, but it all degraded over time.

lilyoder6
05-12-2009, 03:50 PM
hahaha.. what a joke... he justs needs to do evryone a favor and leave

tony hipchest
05-12-2009, 04:01 PM

lol. :sofunny: now she's gonna need two showers...

:shower:

CPanther95
05-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Has anyone ever seen HTG and Tim Lumber in the same place at the same time????:jawdrop:

NEPAsteeler
05-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Tim Lumber = :puke:

End of story.

Oh, and my heart truly goes out to ya, HTG.

UF-Steeler
05-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Haha. Wow, that was the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. The guy must be the most delusional person out there if he thinks he is a writing legend. I love reading the comments though.

TheWarDen86
05-12-2009, 05:09 PM
This idiot is almost to the point where I begin to have pity on folks like him. Almost.

Dear Lord, please make Limp Timber realize what a fool he is. Thank you. Amen.

St33lersguy
05-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Tim Lumber is an arrogant jealous childish loser. He is just jealous because the steelers are 10x better than those thugbirds

The Ravens were robbed by some bad calls that game!
Yeah like the Santonio Holmes TD called back as incomplete, all the times Ben was speared in the back on late hits, which would be roughing the passer if it was that puss Tom Gaydy.

I root for them because we’re the only team with class in the AFC North!
Yeah um the steelers have some of the nicest people owning them in the Rooneys plus you don't see their players acting like idiots. Meanwhile your team has a murderer on it and a bunch of thugs who take cheapshots, including that worthless piece of crap who spit in steeler's punter Mitch Berger's mouth

Little Ben Roethlisberger! He is the most over rated player in the NFL! He stinks the whole game, then in the 4th quarter he throws up a lucky pass! This guy has a 4 leaf clover stuck up his butt! I’m hoping the Ravens take him out this season! I would be the happiest man alive if they took Little Ben out on a stretcher!
Big ben is aleader who carries his team to victory when it matters. He always is faced with so much adversity including an OL that doesn't block well for him. He's better than that piece of crap Joe Slacco

Last season every time we played you our starting CB’s were hurt! That’s why Little Ben could score on our D!
Excuses excuses. Timmy if you read this why don't you cry up another river you arrogant unintelligent piece of turd. Has he been banned yet. If not let's get on it.

steelwall
05-12-2009, 06:53 PM
Why even feed this retards ego by allowing him a Q&A... I can see his blog post now ...

" I was invited to do a Q&A on a major Steelers site, where I schooled them, what site has ever offered you a Q&A, bucky?"....

HometownGal
05-12-2009, 08:08 PM

And I've got a 2 x 4 for you. :flap:

Ewwwwwwww! :yuck: In most instances, I would be flattered, but we're talkin' about Timpleton here. :horror:

HometownGal
05-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Has anyone ever seen HTG and Tim Lumber in the same place at the same time????:jawdrop:

Yes. When my purty little tush was done taking a :poop: in the porcelain god.

tony hipchest
05-12-2009, 08:11 PM

Ewwwwwwww! :yuck: In most instances, I would be flattered, but we're talkin' about Timpleton here. :horror::toofunny:

do you feel famous now? are you pittsburghs moderating legend? can i get your autograph for $9.95???

:tt:

:laughing:

TheWarDen86
05-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Yes. When my purty little tush was done taking a :poop: in the porcelain god.

Dayum!

"She's a lady. Whoa-whoa-whoa, she's a lady." :laughing: :drink:

TheWarDen86
05-12-2009, 08:18 PM
:toofunny:

do you feel famous now? are you pittsburghs moderating legend? can i get your autograph for $9.95???

Yeah, me too! Don't forget us fans HTG! :wink02:

HometownGal
05-12-2009, 08:18 PM

No, but you can have my middle finger for free. :upyours: :wink02::chuckle:

St33lersguy
05-12-2009, 08:19 PM
It's not Tim Lumber call him Kim Lumber

TheWarDen86
05-12-2009, 08:23 PM
It's not Tim Lumber call him Kim Lumber

Limp Timber.

stlrtruck
05-12-2009, 09:09 PM
Ok, I think it's come to the point that we have 4 too many threads on TIMMAH!

steelwall
05-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Listen folks when u refer to Tim, do not use his full name, it only makes more pages turn up when somone googles him... Tim Cucumber...TiMMHAA, slim Q Cumber... retard and all the asorted nicknames should suffice.

TheWarDen86
05-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Listen folks when u refer to Tim, do not use his full name, it only makes more pages turn up when somone googles him... Tim Cucumber...TiMMHAA, slim Q Cumber... retard and all the asorted nicknames should suffice.

Excellent point.

tony hipchest
05-12-2009, 10:00 PM
....when somone googles him...

:rofl::toofunny::sofunny:...:laughing:...:sofunny: :toofunny::rofl:

good one bro! :drink:

steelwall
05-12-2009, 10:18 PM
:rofl::toofunny::sofunny:...:laughing:...:sofunny: :toofunny::rofl:

good one bro! :drink:

It is funny... but you can't tell me that since he has been spewing his garbage on multiple sites "TumBumbAR's" google search has not increased? Do you agree?

MACH1
05-12-2009, 11:27 PM
But if you mention his name and retard enough, when you google retard his pic should come up.:sofunny:

tony hipchest
05-12-2009, 11:30 PM
It is funny... but you can't tell me that since he has been spewing his garbage on multiple sites "TumBumbAR's" google search has not increased? Do you agree?

i dont know. :noidea: i actually feel kinda sorry for anyone who would google him, and since i have already dubbed him slim cumber, and have stripped him of any name/title he has given himself, i havent really been too concerned.

but curiosity killed the cat so i had to do a little investigation:

Google search ....................results

anal tongue dart..... .....................7,500

tony hipchest..................................16,000+ only the 1st 8 concerned me. the other 15,992+ were in regards to people named tony with hip/chest injuries. :chuckle:

walking talking human piece of shit...48,900

dickwad.........................................82 ,500 (the #1 result for "dickwad is pretty funny)-

Results 1 - 10 of about 82,500 for dickwad. (0.14 seconds)
Search ResultsUrban Dictionary: dickwaddickwad - 24 definitions - Commonplace reference to George W. Bush.:laughing:
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dickwad - 26k -

pond scum................................307,000

slim q. cumber........................543,000 :toofunny:

cum dumpster.......................568,000

tim lumber.............................931,000

douchebags.........................1,060,000

bad internet writers.............2,220,000

pwned................................3,550,000

:rofl:

Tim Lumber
05-12-2009, 11:47 PM
Let me take off my SUNGLASSES! Im back from my interview..everybody wants my autograph today! Screw BR7..that guy is a damn idiot! Fansince76 got mad, apparently he thought I want his girlfriend HomeTownGal..I just gave her a compliment thats all! I think its funny how sometimes she tells off you Steeler fans...I did give this site a plug...not a electric plug fool! what did you all think about my interview..I told you all I am a world class professional! I think I got the upper hand on that interview...plus schooling BR7 was well worht it!

Tim Lumber
05-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Dayum!

"She's a lady. Whoa-whoa-whoa, she's a lady." :laughing: :drink:haha! Yep, Im assuming she is..your the owner..she works for you..but honestly I think she is the fairest moderator on any site I been to!

fansince'76
05-12-2009, 11:51 PM
Fansince76 got mad, apparently he thought I want his girlfriend HomeTownGal..I just gave her a compliment thats all!

That wasn't me, that was some dipshit mental midget from SA with an axe to grind who registered using my screen name here and proceeded to make an immature ass of themself. The "FS76" who responded to that single-celled halfwitted cumstain WAS me, however.

Tim Lumber
05-12-2009, 11:54 PM

Ewwwwwwww! :yuck: In most instances, I would be flattered, but we're talkin' about Timpleton here. :horror: Since I made you famous HomeTownGal..when you sign autographs for $9.95 can I have 20%?

Tim Lumber
05-12-2009, 11:55 PM
That wasn't me, that was some dipshit mental midget from SA with an axe to grind who registered using my screen name here and proceeded to make an immature ass of themself. The "FS76" who responded to that single-celled halfwitted cumstain WAS me, however. You are the original ! That guy was a dip sh*t no question! I liked your comment, I even said that on the post!

Tim Lumber
05-13-2009, 12:01 AM
Haha. Wow, that was the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. The guy must be the most delusional person out there if he thinks he is a writing legend. I love reading the comments though. Hey Adam Sandler...Water Boy..I am a writing legend! Im not going to get the respect I deserve until I write a best selling book..that will happen down the road! I feel like my stories are only 10% of the entertainment! 90% is the comments where I embarass the readers...like Im doing now..water boy...go get me some damn water rookie! hahaha!:rofl:

Tim Lumber
05-13-2009, 12:02 AM
But if you mention his name and retard enough, when you google retard his pic should come up.:sofunny: It worked..your picture came up when I googled retard..mach1!

tony hipchest
05-13-2009, 12:12 AM
Since I made you famous HomeTownGal..when you sign autographs for $9.95 can I have 20%?

:chuckle:

i cant believe this jackwad actually said something funny.

(sorry HTG, i just find it hilarious this c0ckroach came scurrying out of the woodwork as the first scent of 2 dollars. another 4 autographs sold with that cut, he can buy a fifth of his favorite drink.) :alcoholic:

Tim Lumber
05-13-2009, 12:15 AM

i cant believe this jackwad actually said something funny.

(sorry HTG, i just find it hilarious this c0ckroach came scurrying out of the woodwork as the first scent of 2 dollars. another 4 autographs sold with that cut, he can buy a fifth of his favorite drink.) :alcoholic:Yes if she gives me 20%(she has to) I can buy some more Old Crow with the extra $$cash$$! Make me proud HomeTownGal..start signing some atugraphs..I need to go to the BAR!!!

tony hipchest
05-13-2009, 12:16 AM
..that will happen down the road! :piss stops and bathroom breaks happen down the road, dumbass.

El-Gonzo Jackson
05-13-2009, 12:43 AM
Folks, this shit is too funny. HTG, you handle it all with a certain degree of humour and directness that reminds me of the movie character Erin Brockovich.

I really dont want your autograph, but if the $2 will help that dude buy a new bottle of aqua velva to feed to his cat.......I'll contribute.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-13-2009, 03:04 AM
It worked..your picture came up when I googled retard..mach1!

Thats not a picture...thats your reflection off the computer screen! :doh:

HometownGal
05-13-2009, 07:19 AM
Let me take off my SUNGLASSES! Im back from my interview..everybody wants my autograph today! Screw BR7..that guy is a damn idiot! Fansince76 got mad, apparently he thought I want his girlfriend HomeTownGal..I just gave her a compliment thats all! I think its funny how sometimes she tells off you Steeler fans...I did give this site a plug...not a electric plug fool! what did you all think about my interview..I told you all I am a world class professional! I think I got the upper hand on that interview...plus schooling BR7 was well worht it!

Think you'd better put those specs back on there Timwit. That wasn't our fansince'76 who posted over there, fyi. I have a good idea who it was, though I thought he had a little more maturity than that. Gary and I are very good friends and co-moderate this board. For the record - I don't tell anyone off. If I disagree with someone else's opinion, I state my opinion while respecting theirs (99% of the time), which is the mature thing to do. I don't spend countless hours on a BB or a blog spewing mindless drivel to get under someone else's skin or thump my chest thinking I pissed someone off so I can go back to my board and get patted on the head for being a good little internet lapdog. :rolleyes:

Since I made you famous HomeTownGal..when you sign autographs for $9.95 can I have 20%?

You can have 20% of my right hand, how's dat? I figure that out to be 1 finger out of 5 :countdown:

stlrtruck
05-13-2009, 07:34 AM

In all actuality, you're the villiage idiot - everywhere you go!

Your interview was no different than the moronic posts you have here. Full of fluff and crap. You are the farthest thing from a professional.

You've been owned everywhere you've been and this is no different. Someone, unfortunately gave you an outlet for your incoherent ramblings. I'm sure, just like the ratbirds all this hoopla will soon fade away and you'll be nothing more than a floating fart in the air.

Hey Adam Sandler...Water Boy..I am a writing legend! Im not going to get the respect I deserve until I write a best selling book..that will happen down the road! I feel like my stories are only 10% of the entertainment! 90% is the comments where I embarass the readers...like Im doing now..water boy...go get me some damn water rookie! hahaha!:rofl:

Legend? Village Idiot is more like it TIMMAH. Since I feel pretty confident that no publisher in their right mind will print any of your moronic ramblings, you won't ever get respect - especially if you continue on the slippery slope path your own with the incoherent drunk ramblings at 3am where you have yet to talk respectable smack talk, have an honest debate supported by facts, or even come close to showing you have knowledge of the game of life.

And the only people you embarrass is yourself, your family, and other ravens fans!

piss stops and bathroom breaks happen down the road, dumbass.

:toofunny: :rofl: :toofunny: That was classic!

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:08 AM
Think you'd better put those specs back on there Timwit. That wasn't our fansince'76 who posted over there, fyi. I have a good idea who it was, though I thought he had a little more maturity than that. Gary and I are very good friends and co-moderate this board. For the record - I don't tell anyone off. If I disagree with someone else's opinion, I state my opinion while respecting theirs (99% of the time), which is the mature thing to do. I don't spend countless hours on a BB or a blog spewing mindless drivel to get under someone else's skin or thump my chest thinking I pissed someone off so I can go back to my board and get patted on the head for being a good little internet lapdog. :rolleyes:

You can have 20% of my right hand, how's dat? I figure that out to be 1 finger out of 5 :countdown: Yeah that guy was mad! He deffiently likes you HomeTownGal! He is very protective..haha! I think you gave me the wrong finger..you meant to give me the #1 finger..since I am #1! I pat myself on the back daily..its waht I do for enjoyement..I am Tim Lumber...its fun being the Greatest Writing Show on Earth! Will all in all your famous now HometownGal! Thanks for all the gifts..you know the damn Hooked on Phonics and the Pacifier..I decided to get you a gift as well! Im getting you a pack of ODOR EATERS..now your feet wont stink when you take your Steeler shoes off..haha!

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:11 AM
Thats not a picture...thats your reflection off the computer screen! :doh: Then I recomend not looking at your reflection in your computer screen...unless you want it to break...haha..I know..that joke was weak...but so is your skills...go see a dentist...toothless assasin!

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:17 AM
In all actuality, you're the villiage idiot - everywhere you go!

Your interview was no different than the moronic posts you have here. Full of fluff and crap. You are the farthest thing from a professional.

You've been owned everywhere you've been and this is no different. Someone, unfortunately gave you an outlet for your incoherent ramblings. I'm sure, just like the ratbirds all this hoopla will soon fade away and you'll be nothing more than a floating fart in the air.

Legend? Village Idiot is more like it TIMMAH. Since I feel pretty confident that no publisher in their right mind will print any of your moronic ramblings, you won't ever get respect - especially if you continue on the slippery slope path your own with the incoherent drunk ramblings at 3am where you have yet to talk respectable smack talk, have an honest debate supported by facts, or even come close to showing you have knowledge of the game of life.

And the only people you embarrass is yourself, your family, and other ravens fans!

:toofunny: :rofl: :toofunny: That was classic! But its funny how when I apply at a newspaper..they always hire me stlrtrck! I know my facts..you are just a opinion bullsh*t commentor...quit eating burritos..unless you want to get a endoresment deal with a Toilet Paper company! I visualize you as a fat guy who is always using the plunger..one who eats to he throws up, one who always talks about his 1981 Pick up truck that the local drunk painted a Steeler Logo on the hood for $5! Yeah you have room to talk..go eat another Burrito..and your the only one farting..no wonder it smells in Pitttsburgh..hahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!!!

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:19 AM
piss stops and bathroom breaks happen down the road, dumbass. Well dunk your head in under the water in the toilet bowl then...Stlrtrck just took a burrito sh*t..hahaha!

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Im only joking stlrtrck...see I can embarass people if I want to! Since stlrtck is running on flat tires..I will be easy on him!

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:23 AM
Folks, this shit is too funny. HTG, you handle it all with a certain degree of humour and directness that reminds me of the movie character Erin Brockovich.

I really dont want your autograph, but if the $2 will help that dude buy a new bottle of aqua velva to feed to his cat.......I'll contribute. Yeah HTG handled it with such grace she gave me the middle finger on her comment! Now would Erin Brockovich do that..I dont think so! HTG reminds me more of a Rosie O"Donnell!

HometownGal
05-14-2009, 06:45 AM
HTG reminds me more of a Rosie O"Donnell!

Sorry, Timneck. I'm not fat, I don't muff dive and I'm not rich! :upyours: :wink:

You were separated at birth from . . .

http://goofyblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/21st_century_avg_american.jpg

btw - nice moobs!

stlrtruck
05-14-2009, 07:56 AM
I pat myself on the back daily..its waht I do for enjoyement..I am Tim Lumber...its fun being the Lamest Writing Show on Earth!

Well, they say someone has to encourage and since no one else in this world is doing it, it might as well be you! And it doesn't surprise me that you get enjoyment from patting yourself on the back.

Fixed the writing show for you. Now that makes sense!

Then I recomend not looking at your reflection in your computer screen...unless you want it to break...haha..I know..that joke was weak...but so is your skills...go see a dentist...toothless assasin!

Talk about weak skills. TIMMAH, you suck at this. The sooner you recognize that, the sooner you can get help.

But its funny how when I apply at a newspaper..they always hire me stlrtrck! I know my facts..you are just a opinion bullsh*t commentor...quit eating burritos..unless you want to get a endoresment deal with a Toilet Paper company! I visualize you as a fat guy who is always using the plunger..one who eats to he throws up, one who always talks about his 1981 Pick up truck that the local drunk painted a Steeler Logo on the hood for $5! Yeah you have room to talk..go eat another Burrito..and your the only one farting..no wonder it smells in Pitttsburgh..hahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!!!

It's also funny how they always fire you. Please show me one post, just one on this website or any website where you actually stated a fact about anything other than you being trailer park trash?

The rest of your comments were lame and no where near funny. TRY AGAIN TIMMAH!

Well dunk your head in under the water in the toilet bowl then...Stlrtrck just took a burrito sh*t..hahaha!

Lame-o (redux)

Im only joking stlrtrck...see I can embarass people if I want to! Since stlrtck is running on flat tires..I will be easy on him!

You still haven't embarassed anyone but yourself. Keep trying.

Yeah HTG handled it with such grace she gave me the middle finger on her comment! Now would Erin Brockovich do that..I dont think so! HTG reminds me more of a Rosie O"Donnell!

No, Erin Brockovich would have punch you square in the face, kicked you in the nuts (after your wife took them out of the jar), and beat you to a bloody freakin' pulp!

Tim Lumber
05-15-2009, 12:15 AM
Sorry, Timneck. I'm not fat, I don't muff dive and I'm not rich! :upyours: :wink:

You were separated at birth from . . .

http://goofyblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/21st_century_avg_american.jpg

btw - nice moobs! HTG your embarrasing me..NOT! You need to think harder...that was your brother! he is the one with the boobs in your family..I heard he has to wear a double D bra..hahahahaha!

Tim Lumber
05-15-2009, 12:20 AM
Well, they say someone has to encourage and since no one else in this world is doing it, it might as well be you! And it doesn't surprise me that you get enjoyment from patting yourself on the back.

Fixed the writing show for you. Now that makes sense!

Talk about weak skills. TIMMAH, you suck at this. The sooner you recognize that, the sooner you can get help.

It's also funny how they always fire you. Please show me one post, just one on this website or any website where you actually stated a fact about anything other than you being trailer park trash?

The rest of your comments were lame and no where near funny. TRY AGAIN TIMMAH!

Lame-o (redux)

You still haven't embarassed anyone but yourself. Keep trying.

No, Erin Brockovich would have punch you square in the face, kicked you in the nuts (after your wife took them out of the jar), and beat you to a bloody freakin' pulp! I just dont think HTG reminds me of Erin Brockovich..for one I never seen the movie..hahaha! Why did HTG beat you up before? I heard she wears Steelertoe Boots..get it..I know its lame..but so were your comebacks also! Your like a book of bad jokes..the ones you find at the Flea market for 25cents!

Vincent
05-15-2009, 01:38 AM

Sound like a holotta SEOin' goin' on 'round cheer.

Of course thats what he's doing. And you just blasted him between the eyes. :drink:

stlrtruck
05-15-2009, 07:54 AM
I just dont think HTG reminds me of Erin Brockovich..for one I never seen the movie..hahaha! Why did HTG beat you up before? I heard she wears Steelertoe Boots..get it..I know its lame..but so were your comebacks also! Your like a book of bad jokes..the ones you find at the Flea market for 25cents!

Well you're learning TIMMAH. You're learning that your lame. Now if you would just learn that regurgitating what someone else just said about you isn't good smack talk, then you'll be one step above where you were when you got here.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 05:29 AM
But its funny how when I apply at a newspaper..they always hire me

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a lying piece of aborted crap you are...You work in a factory for minumum wage, yet you ALWAYS get hired by newspapers!!!:toofunny:

The best thing you ever put on paper is when you wiped your ass. (..and strangely enough...that was the only time you didnt mispell something)

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 05:05 PM
Then I recomend not looking at your reflection in your computer screen...unless you want it to break...haha..I know..that joke was weak...

No...its not even a joke.

You just repeated what I said. How lame is that.

More or less you just said "I know you are but what am I?" like a little sissy girl. (except the little girl could spell better)

Looking at your profile I had to think how your forum presence is so like your real life...especially when I saw that it said....

Friends
Tim Lumber has not made any friends yet

MasterOfPuppets
05-17-2009, 03:12 AM
hey timmah....do you always carry around that oversized gerbil in your picture ? ...i'm sure it makes you the envy of all your gay friends but...............

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7692/big2958599.jpg (http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?image=big2958599.jpg)

HometownGal
05-17-2009, 08:26 AM
HTG your embarrasing me..NOT! You need to think harder...that was your brother! he is the one with the boobs in your family..I heard he has to wear a double D bra..hahahahaha!

1. My brother has been dead for 20 years, so out of respect for him, I won't dignify that with a reply.

2. I wasn't blessed with DD's, but you know the old saying - "more than a mouthful is a waste". :flap: Hey - no backaches for me! :banana:

3. I don't have to embarass you - you're doing a great job of accomplishing that all by yourself, Timpleton. :point: :chuckle:

4. From what I've heard, your weenie is so small that you're not known as a living legend, you're known as needledi ck the bug &%$@ er. :laughing:

Tim Lumber
05-17-2009, 11:54 PM
1. My brother has been dead for 20 years, so out of respect for him, I won't dignify that with a reply.

2. I wasn't blessed with DD's, but you know the old saying - "more than a mouthful is a waste". :flap: Hey - no backaches for me! :banana:

3. I don't have to embarass you - you're doing a great job of accomplishing that all by yourself, Timpleton. :point: :chuckle:

4. From what I've heard, your weenie is so small that you're not known as a living legend, you're known as needledi ck the bug &%$@ er. :laughing: Damn that was embarrasing HTG! I feel like you shot me..its like shooting your best friend in public(me)! I never been called needled*ck! I been called LUMBER D*CK! I carry a big piece of wood in my pants..Im a Baltimore man..not a Pittsburgh Ant D*ck man..haha! I heard they call you flat chest..your boobs are so small the last time you wore a bra..Ronald Reagan was president of the United States..hahaha!:rofl:!!

devilsdancefloor
05-18-2009, 12:25 AM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

MACH1
05-18-2009, 12:38 AM
Damn that was embarrasing HTG! I feel like you shot me..its like shooting your best friend in public(me)! I never been called needled*ck! I been called LUMBER D*CK! I carry a big piece of wood in my pants..Im a Baltimore man..not a Pittsburgh Ant D*ck man..haha! I heard they call you flat chest..your boobs are so small the last time you wore a bra..Ronald Reagan was president of the United States..hahaha!:rofl:!!

Toothpicks aren't lumber!!!!!!!

Dino 6 Rings
05-18-2009, 08:24 AM
Damn that was embarrasing HTG! I feel like you shot me..its like shooting your best friend in public(me)! I never been called needled*ck! I been called LUMBER D*CK! I carry a big piece of wood in my pants..Im a Baltimore man..not a Pittsburgh Ant D*ck man..haha! I heard they call you flat chest..your boobs are so small the last time you wore a bra..Ronald Reagan was president of the United States..hahaha!:rofl:!!

Tiny Timmy Toothpick, his wife cheats on him, he gets fired from citizen blogs on small town newspaper websites, he is laughed at by everyone around and yet he continues to be the little yipping dog, acting all tough behind his electric fence.

Just barking at any noise it hears and not aware of the fact the big dogs couldn't be bothered with him. Poor Tiny Timmy, So Alone in the world.

St33lersguy
05-18-2009, 04:23 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a lying piece of aborted crap you are...You work in a factory for minumum wage, yet you ALWAYS get hired by newspapers!!!:toofunny:

The best thing you ever put on paper is when you wiped your ass. (..and strangely enough...that was the only time you didnt mispell something)

:toofunny: That is funhouse material

HometownGal
05-18-2009, 04:28 PM
I heard they call you flat chest..your boobs are so small the last time you wore a bra..Ronald Reagan was president of the United States..hahaha!:rofl:!!

I can guarantee you that my tatas are bigger than your brain, Timwit.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc10/mysacphotos/mikeink/pictures%20only/smallgift.gif

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:05 AM
I can guarantee you that my tatas are bigger than your brain, Timwit.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc10/mysacphotos/mikeink/pictures%20only/smallgift.gif And I can guarantee my LUMBER is bigger than your nose..haha! The animation was embarrasing..I give you a point for that one..NOT!! My cartoon character would be a guy giving a girl a stuffed bra(that reads) Now everyone will think you have B cups!

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:06 AM
:toofunny: That is funhouse material Sorry pal..this aint the Pee Wee Herman Funhouse!

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Tiny Timmy Toothpick, his wife cheats on him, he gets fired from citizen blogs on small town newspaper websites, he is laughed at by everyone around and yet he continues to be the little yipping dog, acting all tough behind his electric fence.

Just barking at any noise it hears and not aware of the fact the big dogs couldn't be bothered with him. Poor Tiny Timmy, So Alone in the world. I am the big dog..I have always been the PiTBuLL in writing...Im the pitbull not wearing his leash..I roam where I want..Im the BULLY DOG..ruff..ruff!!

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:08 AM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: Nice quote..are you some kind of historian?

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:10 AM
Toothpicks aren't lumber!!!!!!! Than you shouldnt let everyone know your a toothpick..Im a tree!

Dino 6 Rings
05-19-2009, 11:04 AM
I am the big dog..I have always been the PiTBuLL in writing...Im the pitbull not wearing his leash..I roam where I want..Im the BULLY DOG..ruff..ruff!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN

You bore me.

HometownGal
05-19-2009, 11:09 AM
Than you shouldnt let everyone know your a toothpick..Im a tree!

You're a tree alright.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2259/2185110152_a40e834b31.jpg

Indo
05-19-2009, 11:13 AM
Tim,

This will be my one and only post to you----I simply refuse to get involved in the inanity that is you....

But I have one question for you:

Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror when you're brushing your teeth or shaving or whatever and just realized what a douchebag you are?

I'm honestly not trying to insult you. Just wondering if that has ever occurred to you.

St33lersguy
05-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Sorry pal..this aint the Pee Wee Herman Funhouse!

The funhouse I'm talking about is the funhouse forums on this website used to post jokes on this site. Didn't you notice, wait how can you when you are too busy embarrassing yourself you low life piece of trailer trash. Go back to the 2nd grade and get taught proper grammar and spelling.

MACH1
05-19-2009, 05:36 PM

Is that your final answer.

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/gay-tree-demotivational-poster.jpg

TheWarDen86
05-19-2009, 08:17 PM

Really? Then what did your wife mean when she said it was like "giving a whale a tic tac?" :noidea:

Your sister also mentioned something with regards to "throwing a hot dog down a hallway." What did she mean?

Tim Lumber
05-20-2009, 12:44 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN

You bore me. You bore me also! Im a legend full of entertaining comebacks..you all know Im the best..you all wont admit it because I root for the ravens..Go Ravens! Im drinking again..so be careful Dino! I will make a fool out of you in front of all your little girlfriends!

Tim Lumber
05-20-2009, 12:46 AM
Tim,

This will be my one and only post to you----I simply refuse to get involved in the inanity that is you....

But I have one question for you:

Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror when you're brushing your teeth or shaving or whatever and just realized what a douchebag you are?

I'm honestly not trying to insult you. Just wondering if that has ever occurred to you. Have you ever looked in the mirror? If so it would break...just letting you know elephant man!

Tim Lumber
05-20-2009, 12:47 AM
You're a tree alright.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2259/2185110152_a40e834b31.jpg That tree is not me..Im not that big now..

Tim Lumber
05-20-2009, 12:50 AM
The funhouse I'm talking about is the funhouse forums on this website used to post jokes on this site. Didn't you notice, wait how can you when you are too busy embarrassing yourself you low life piece of trailer trash. Go back to the 2nd grade and get taught proper grammar and spelling. Yeah Im trailer paark trash and proud of it! Whats wrong with living in the trailer park? Serious question..any of you losers have a suggestion....I will tell you one thing..at least I can move my house..yours is in the ground like a grave..your dying there..I can move my house..you all cant...dont you all feel dumb now?

Tim Lumber
05-20-2009, 12:51 AM
Is that your final answer.

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/gay-tree-demotivational-poster.jpg No it isnt..my final answer will come on my death bed..until then I will have many more knowledgeable answers..mayonasse face!

MACH1
05-20-2009, 12:53 AM
You live in a f'ing tin can, moron.

At least my house is worth more now than when I built it. Can you say the same?

Tim Lumber
05-20-2009, 12:53 AM
Really? Then what did your wife mean when she said it was like "giving a whale a tic tac?" :noidea:

Your sister also mentioned something with regards to "throwing a hot dog down a hallway." What did she mean? I have no idea what your talking about pal! maybe you should stop watching PORNO movies..your mind is acting crazy on you...this isnt the Spice channel..this is football talk..OHHH! I schooled his *ss!

steelwall
05-20-2009, 12:54 AM
What is your obsesion with mayonaise face???

Do you like gizm?

MACH1
05-20-2009, 12:58 AM

Do you like gizm?

He loves it, just ask his husband.

If you look closely at his pic you can see some running out of the corner of his mouth.

MasterOfPuppets
05-20-2009, 01:04 AM
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8458/treelove.jpg (http://img30.imageshack.us/my.php?image=treelove.jpg)

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/58/treepoo.jpg (http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=treepoo.jpg)

SteelersinCA
05-20-2009, 01:14 AM
my eyes!!!:willy:

stlrtruck
05-20-2009, 07:57 AM
I can't stop freakin' laughing! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

No it isnt..my final answer will come on my death bed..until then I will have many more knowledgeable answers..mayonasse face!

First you have to have one knowledgable answer before you can have many. So why not take baby steps, a go for ONE, just ONE answer that makes any logical sense what so ever.

You live in a f'ing tin can, moron.

At least my house is worth more now than when I built it. Can you say the same?

Come on, we all know that the trailer lost value as soon as TIMMAH moved in.

I have no idea what your talking about pal! maybe you should stop watching PORNO movies..your mind is acting crazy on you...this isnt the Spice channel..this is football talk..OHHH! I schooled his *ss!

One day you'll figure out what he meant and when you do, you'll be facing reality.

Your mind isn't even acting.

And you still haven't schooled anyone, nice try but still YOU FAILED!

Do you like gizm?

If anyone has seen Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

"He loves the profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter!"

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8458/treelove.jpg (http://img30.imageshack.us/my.php?image=treelove.jpg)

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/58/treepoo.jpg (http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=treepoo.jpg)

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

vasteeler
05-20-2009, 10:59 AM

4. From what I've heard, your weenie is so small that you're not known as a living legend, you're known as needledi ck the bug &%$@ er. :laughing:

needle di ck bug #$%^&*:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dino 6 Rings
05-20-2009, 11:10 AM
You bore me also! Im a legend full of entertaining comebacks..you all know Im the best..you all wont admit it because I root for the ravens..Go Ravens! Im drinking again..so be careful Dino! I will make a fool out of you in front of all your little girlfriends!

You're such a moron, really.

I've schooled you so many times the Government has started to send me grant money.

You're not a legend, you're a figment of your own imagination.

You have the same lines, in every board you're on, in ever forum you're banned from, in ever comment section of whatever article you're posting on. The same lame boring old worn out lines stolen from other people's posts or movies.

Drinking again? No, you aren't Timmy. You pretend to be a drunk online to sound like a tough highschool kid. You have never actually grown up to the point of having a real day to day responsible life.

My little girlfriends? Your mom and wife aren't that little and want me to tell you hello.

TheWarDen86
05-20-2009, 02:08 PM
I have no idea what your talking about pal! maybe you should stop watching PORNO movies..your mind is acting crazy on you...this isnt the Spice channel..this is football talk..OHHH! I schooled his *ss!

What ever you say there pinky-pecker.

Everyone, apparently I was "schooled." Is there any truth to this? :noidea: :chuckle:

vasteeler
05-21-2009, 10:59 AM
What ever you say there pinky-pecker.

Everyone, apparently I was "schooled." Is there any truth to this? :noidea: :chuckle:

yeah just like every one else you were owned:rolleyes:

oh incase dim bumbler dosnt get it i was being sarcastic

stlrtruck
05-21-2009, 12:10 PM

Sad part is you had to point that out to him! :toofunny:

TheWarDen86
05-21-2009, 02:16 PM
yeah just like every one else you were owned:rolleyes:

Sad part is you had to point that out to him! :toofunny:

Tim Lumber
05-22-2009, 03:56 AM
I can't stop freakin' laughing! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

First you have to have one knowledgable answer before you can have many. So why not take baby steps, a go for ONE, just ONE answer that makes any logical sense what so ever.

Come on, we all know that the trailer lost value as soon as TIMMAH moved in.

One day you'll figure out what he meant and when you do, you'll be facing reality.

Your mind isn't even acting.

And you still haven't schooled anyone, nice try but still YOU FAILED!

If anyone has seen Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

"He loves the profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter!"

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: That is a cold comeback bee-atch boy..maybe you should quit humping the tree!

Tim Lumber
05-22-2009, 03:57 AM
Im Tired!! I will be back Friday, I will get paybacks!

steelwall
05-22-2009, 05:20 AM

Yes Im sure you will get paybacks for your comments....man... you're an idiot.

stlrtruck
05-22-2009, 07:35 AM
That is a cold comeback bee-atch boy..maybe you should quit humping the tree! :doh:

Maybe you should try to be original! That would be a great start!

Somehow I doubt you'll get paybacks for anything. But maybe if you drink enough you'll forget that you're a village idiot.

Office Pool - over/under on how many times TIMMAH states that he's drunk when he comes back to post?

TheWarDen86
05-22-2009, 10:54 AM

The Limp Timber English Dictionary

payback
Pronunciation [pey-bak]
–noun

1. the period of time required to recoup a capital investment.
2. the return on an investment: a payback of 15 percent tax-free.
3. the act or fact of paying back; repayment.
4. The repeated act of taking it in the keester.

Yea Timmuh. You sure have been getting lots and lots of payback. :chuckle:

Tim Lumber
05-25-2009, 08:36 PM
:doh:

Maybe you should try to be original! That would be a great start!

Somehow I doubt you'll get paybacks for anything. But maybe if you drink enough you'll forget that you're a village idiot.

Office Pool - over/under on how many times TIMMAH states that he's drunk when he comes back to post? Matter of fact Im drunk right now! Its MEMORAIL DAY..dont tell me you didnt drink today! Im 34..Im a big boy..Im aloud to drink..im of legal drinking age! I havent looked for a job yet in Pittsburgh..I better get to it!

steelwall
05-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Matter of fact Im drunk right now! Its MEMORAIL DAY..dont tell me you didnt drink today! Im 34..Im a big boy..Im aloud to drink..im of legal drinking age! I havent looked for a job yet in Pittsburgh..I better get to it!

All of that may be true but this part aint.

lilyoder6
05-26-2009, 12:03 AM
timmah goin to the bar

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8747/6a00d83453eea969e200e55qg8.jpg

steelwall
05-26-2009, 12:04 AM
what timmah rode in on.. to the bar

Man it's allmost wrong how badly Timhaaa is getting straight owned.

tony hipchest
05-26-2009, 02:41 AM
gives new meaning to "f*&k slim and the horse he rode in on".

the poor cumdungeon is really getting spanked.

sad (yet amusing) thing is how much he likes it.

stlrtruck
05-26-2009, 08:03 AM
Matter of fact Im drunk right now! Its MEMORAIL DAY..dont tell me you didnt drink today! Im 34..Im a big boy..Im aloud to drink..im of legal drinking age! I havent looked for a job yet in Pittsburgh..I better get to it!

You ignorant little punk! Of all the things to get wrong it's a freakin' day that salutes the fallen heroes of this great country! IT'S MEMORIAL DAY! M E M O R I A L Not some memo rail like the fags in baltimore riding your arse! While you may not have respect for the fans and players of the Steelers you should at least show respect to the men and women who serve this great country!

Now back to taking you to school. It's allowed to drink, TIMMAH. People shout things aloud like that they are drunk while others are simply allowed to drink. However, you shouldn't be allowed to do anything but get on your short yellow school bus, get taken to your factory janitorial job, and come home and watch 80's reruns!

MACH1
05-26-2009, 10:36 AM
timmah goin to the bar

By the looks of it that horse rode him.

lilyoder6
05-26-2009, 10:46 AM

bwhahahah, maybe thats y he was gone for so long b/c he couldn't sit down

timmah, how could u cheat on ur methhead wife???

steelwall
05-26-2009, 06:22 PM

I didn;t even notice that.....F'n hiiarios......LMFAO :toofunny:

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Check the interview page..I schooled this one guy at bottom of page so bad...he never came back to comment!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:12 AM
Check the interview page..I schooled this one guy at bottom of page so bad...he never came back to comment!

Yeah, right, I seriously doubt it! Nice try though TIMMAH.

Check this. You're a loser. You've been schooled in every aspect of life since you've been here. You do not know a thing about smack talk, talking intelligently about sports, or how to have basic communication with another human. Basically, YOU SUCK! Really! You just flat out suck hard than a profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter wearing purple 52!

MACH1
05-27-2009, 12:52 AM

So Timmah, is that a one trick pony? And your the trick.

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:55 AM

So Timmah, is that a one trick pony? And your the trick.

No, the pony wanted out of the circus.

vasteeler
05-27-2009, 10:53 AM
timmah goin to the bar

wait a minute..........wich ones tim?:noidea:

steelwall
05-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Definatly not the one on the left....prick is too big....lol

HometownGal
05-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Definatly not the one on the left....prick is too big....lol

Not really. Timidget could slide right under it. :chuckle:

steelwall
05-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Not really. Timidget could slide right under it. :chuckle:

Stlrs4Life
05-28-2009, 08:15 PM
tony, isn't this getting old? LOL.

Tim Lumber
05-29-2009, 01:34 AM
tony, isn't this getting old? LOL. YOUR BREATH is GETTING OLD..buy some TOOTHPASTE..sh*tmouth..hahaha!

Tim Lumber
05-29-2009, 01:36 AM
Not really. Timidget could slide right under it. :chuckle: HTG is a big fan of mine! I mentioned her in my interview and all these drunk losers got jealous..they wish they were COOL like me..Im so cool if you touch me you will get FROST BURN!!

SteelersinCA
05-29-2009, 01:41 AM
You're a moron and Faggo was picked by NFL network to have a sophomore slump.

stlrtruck
05-29-2009, 08:02 AM
YOUR BREATH is GETTING OLD..buy some TOOTHPASTE..sh*tmouth..hahaha!

Your rhetoric is getting old!

St33lersguy
06-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi Timwit. How are you doing in your 1st grade grammar class?

Tim Lumber
06-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Your rhetoric is getting old! Your jokes are FLAT just like your tires!

stlrtruck
06-02-2009, 07:54 AM
Your jokes are FLAT just like your tires!

And that was as lame as every post you've had here. How's the job coming along? :rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Im so cool if you touch me you will get FROST BURN!!

Timmah... A dollar to a doughnut says that the burning sensation you are feeling is Syphilis.

steelwall
06-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Man we gotta make hi change that avatar...come one mods....that is just sick. Looks like he's been walking around barefooted in pasture patties.

Stlrs4Life
06-03-2009, 10:28 AM
I hear ya steelwall, wtf is that?

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2009, 10:46 AM
I hear ya steelwall, wtf is that?

Thats tar....from the ashtray in the background.... his wife used it when smoking her hash.

steelax04
06-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Timmah... A dollar to a doughnut says that the burning sensation you are feeling is Syphilis.

I bet it burns when he sits down to pee.

Tim Lumber
06-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Thats tar....from the ashtray in the background.... his wife used it when smoking her hash. No I was smoking a cigerette when my wife was blowing me..something I dont have to pay for..unlike you Toothless bastard! Here is $10 go buy your self a hooker..virgin face..hahaha!

steelwall
06-04-2009, 11:46 PM
No I was smoking a cigerette when my wife was blowing me..something I dont have to pay for..unlike you Toothless bastard! Here is $10 go buy your self a hooker..virgin face..hahaha!

:noidea: wait a minute.....virgin face???? Tim has your face been violated?

MACH1
06-05-2009, 12:26 AM
:noidea: wait a minute.....virgin face???? Tim has your face been violated?

That hair on his face is what they call 'prison puss-y'

Tim Lumber
06-07-2009, 10:02 PM
I was arrested for a few hours today for suspended license..find out the facts on my main post here!

Dino 6 Rings
06-07-2009, 10:05 PM
no one cares you loser