PDA

View Full Version : Sporting News top 20 QBs

tony hipchest
05-15-2009, 09:46 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30746741

Many factors go into grading a quarterback, and every scout places different levels of emphasis on different aspects of the game. Scouts also must consider things that can't be measured: Leadership, the quarterback's role within a system and performance under pressure. All this makes for uncertainty and goes a long way toward explaining why it is so hard to find agreement on players at the NFL's marquee position.
Here are our top 20 quarterbacks:

ben's easilly gotta be in the top three then, right?

being ranked behind c. palmer should add fuel to his fire.

Steel Head
05-15-2009, 09:55 AM

yeah, i doubt these meaningless rankings add fuel to his fire

fansince'76
05-15-2009, 09:56 AM
I'm sure that list will have the slobbering Pats homers up in arms. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
05-15-2009, 10:09 AM
ben listens to what is being said. he's like hines ward in that he thrives playing with that chip on his shoulder.

lilyoder6
05-15-2009, 10:41 AM
hahaha,, thats kind of funny... having palmer in front of ben...

ben just need to dick all over palmer this yr

BlastFurnace
05-15-2009, 10:44 AM
Carson Palmer is the most overrated QB in the league.

The Duke
05-15-2009, 10:52 AM
Still, he is a smart, experienced leader who can win games on his own.

yet he doesn't

and all I read about brees is numbers and records almost broken. That makes him better than ben? yeah, ok....

Ben
Brady
Manning

considering age as a factor....

Steel Head
05-15-2009, 10:52 AM

wrong, that would be Tony Romo

steelreserve
05-15-2009, 10:55 AM
Carson Palmer? That kind of seems like the guy's brain got stuck and spit out an error message. Last I heard, Carson Palmer hadn't had a winning season in four years, and the only thing he's been good for is getting seriously injured.

The Duke
05-15-2009, 10:55 AM

hey, at least he's been in the playoffs and actually won some games the past few seasons

it's close though :smile:

CanadianSteel
05-15-2009, 10:56 AM
I smell bullcrap - Carson's far from a winner or a leader...

Steel Head
05-15-2009, 11:02 AM
hey, at least he's been in the playoffs and actually won some games the past few seasons

it's close though :smile:

lol, Romo collapses late every year. And has choked in both of his playoff games

Atleast Palmer made a nice pass on his only play of his only playoff game LOL

Palmer is good, better than Romo, but certainly not on Big Ben's level

fansince'76
05-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Still, he is a smart, experienced leader who can win games on his own.

yet he doesn't

and all I read about brees is numbers and records almost broken. That makes him better than ben? yeah, ok....

It is what it is, Duke. I kinda resigned myself to it finally after SB XLIII and the fact that some people still will not give Ben his due because he doesn't throw for 300-400+ and 3-4 TDs every game. Let the Captain Cornholes and Drew Breeses of the league fight it out for Pro Bowl MVP and Fantasy Football MVP every year - as long as Ben continues to add to our trophy case, I simply do not care anymore.

rbryan
05-15-2009, 11:09 AM
My top 20 list of most respected NFL analysts at the sporting news:

1) Skippy the janitor
2) Ethel from accounting

Thats it.......

Godfather
05-15-2009, 11:14 AM
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/files/2008/09/thestupiditburns.jpg

steelreserve
05-15-2009, 11:55 AM
I smell bullcrap - Carson's far from a winner or a leader...

But he's so great in Madden!

NEPAsteeler
05-15-2009, 12:03 PM
5. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers. The Steelers were battered by injuries and hurt by inconsistent line play for much of '08, so Big Ben didn't have his best statistical season. But he saved his best for the biggest games, didn't he? He is a tough, clutch performer who wins big games. As he heads into his prime and the Steelers become more entrenched in a pass-oriented team, he will get more chances to shine.

Get rid of Mr. Arians and this won't happen :flap:

Actually, I don't really care how we do it, just as long as we keep winning games.

Steeldude
05-15-2009, 12:08 PM
i don't really see anything that bad with the rankings. so BR is 5th, big deal. i wouldn't say that is ridiculous at all. it's not like he was ranked at 25.

steelreserve
05-15-2009, 12:26 PM
i don't really see anything that bad with the rankings. so BR is 5th, big deal. i wouldn't say that is ridiculous at all. it's not like he was ranked at 25.

I don't have a problem with where Ben is at all. They used to routinely rank Joe Montana behind Elway, Marino, even guys like Warren Moon, just based on stats and arm strength, so you kind of expect that. It's more the fact that they put Palmer at #4 when he hasn't done shit to deserve it. It's questionable whether he's even top-10 anymore.

The rest of the list is actually pretty good if you ask me. I don't like Hasselbeck being as high as he is because I think he could be toast ... but overall, that's a pretty minor complaint in a list that long.

fansince'76
05-15-2009, 12:34 PM
I don't have a problem with where Ben is at all....It's more the fact that they put Palmer at #4 when he hasn't done shit to deserve it. It's questionable whether he's even top-10 anymore.

Exactly. It's not 2005 anymore.

scsteeler
05-15-2009, 12:34 PM

Amen to that Palmer has not really done anything great in my opinion especially with wins to be in the top 10. Drew Bree's is another that has high stats but not so good on the win part. Based on what they say these guys were rated on I would think Ben would be number 3 behind the NFL writers Golden Girls!!!!!!!!!!!

I hoping Ben says to hell with what writers think I will take Super Bowls over Sports Writer's award any day.

pancake
05-15-2009, 01:09 PM
I don't have a problem with where Ben is at all. They used to routinely rank Joe Montana behind Elway, Marino, even guys like Warren Moon, just based on stats and arm strength, so you kind of expect that. It's more the fact that they put Palmer at #4 when he hasn't done shit to deserve it. It's questionable whether he's even top-10 anymore.

The rest of the list is actually pretty good if you ask me. I don't like Hasselbeck being as high as he is because I think he could be toast ... but overall, that's a pretty minor complaint in a list that long.

Thats might thoughts on the subject...:drink:

BlastFurnace
05-15-2009, 01:11 PM

Romo is much better than Palmer. I've seen nearly every one of Romo's games. He not a bad QB at all. Romo had a bad season last year due to his hand injury.

steelreserve
05-15-2009, 01:40 PM
Romo is much better than Palmer. I've seen nearly every one of Romo's games. He not a bad QB at all. Romo had a bad season last year due to his hand injury.

Yeah, plus they only ranked Romo #10, which isn't so implausible. That only means he's above average, which is true.

But to put a guy at #4, that's saying he's one of the elite QBs in the league and a lock for the Hall of Fame (at least judging by the company that would put you in). Carson Palmer is neither of those.

Rowghani
05-15-2009, 01:51 PM
It is so difficult to rank the effectiveness of QBs. So many factors come into play like what type of style the offense runs, what weapons they have at their disposal, how many games won were due to the QBs play, and their quarterback stats (QB rating is complicated but an indicator of efficiency). Manning has fantastic stats but he played with some of the best offensive weapons to date and hasnt performed, except one year, in the playoffs (remember all those defeats at the hands of the patriots?). Brees has amazing stats but has always played in a very pass friendly offense. Ben has always had great QB rating and has proven he can win come playoff time but he has had the luxury of playing with the leagues best defence almost his entire career. I dont think any steeler fan would be comfortable with him throwing for 35+ attempts since he has shown to be prone to turnovers and sacks. All in all theres no questions in my mind when healthy the best QB in the league is Brady. He can throw for 35+ attempts when the team needs him to, does so with very little offensive weapons, and seems to always get stronger during the playoffs.

I guess the ultimate question is if we were a GM and had a balanced team with a good offensive and defence who would we want at our helm to take us into the playoffs and a chance at a Super bowl ring. My answer:

1) Brady
2) Big Ben
3) Manning

btw im a hardcore Steelers fan but one must but romantism asside when answering these types of questions

BlastFurnace
05-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Yeah, plus they only ranked Romo #10, which isn't so implausible. That only means he's above average, which is true.

But to put a guy at #4, that's saying he's one of the elite QBs in the league and a lock for the Hall of Fame (at least judging by the company that would put you in). Carson Palmer is neither of those.

I agree. Maybe I'm biased because Carson has almost always played pretty poorly against us and any other kind of defense like ours (Baltimore). To me, an elite QB overcomes a good defense every once in a while.

revefsreleets
05-15-2009, 02:36 PM
SYSTEM?

Pull any of the top 20 QB's and put them in NE's system and they put up Brady #'s or better.

Want proof?

Two words: Matt Cassel. This guy is a nobody, a never was and he ended up with pretty decent numbers last year in the most QB-friendly system in the history of the NFL.

hindes204
05-15-2009, 03:34 PM
The only problem i have is palmer being ahead of ben....this guy has done absolutely nothing in the past few years, why the hell is he #4

and consider the source...msnbc.....that was the first clue that the story was going to be ridiculous

triphahn
05-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Stats are nice and all but Romo consistently has better stats then Ben but who out there would trade Ben for Romo. Ben is a winner. He has that certain quality that makes a player great. I have no doubt about Ben becoming a hall of famer. Ask yourself this. Three minutes left in the fourth quarter of the superbowl and your down by three with eighty yards to go. Who do you want quarterbacking your team?

Davison_K
05-15-2009, 04:09 PM
All in all theres no questions in my mind when healthy the best QB in the league is Brady. He can throw for 35+ attempts when the team needs him to, does so with very little offensive weapons, and seems to always get stronger during the playoffs.

I am really curious as to where you get this idea of very little offensive weapons. They have a weak running game, but the 2007 Pats had:

RB
Laurence Maroney - 185 Att-835 Yrds-4.51Avg-6TDs

WR
Randy Moss - 98 Rec-1,493 Yrds-23 TDs
Wes Welker - 112 Rec-1175 Yrds-8 TDs
Donte Stallworth - 46 Rec-697 Yrds-3 TDs

TE
Ben Watson - 36 Rec-389 Yrds-6 TDs

Not to mention the OL - Brady dropped back 599 times and was sacked 21.

The defense was also the 4th best in the NFL in yards allowed. Sounds like he was surrounded by a pretty talented team if you ask me.:noidea:

The_WARDen
05-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Why do you all care so much about the rankings in a worthless rag like the Sporting News?

Seriously? Who cares? Non fantasy football fans know the real deal so I could care less what some jagoff from the Sporting Snooze thinks. Heck, I can't even remember the last time I read a Sporting Snooze....

:coffee:

stillers4me
05-15-2009, 04:17 PM
pffffffffffffttttt............Ben has won 2 Superbowls since the one and only time Palmer had a winning season.

MasterOfPuppets
05-15-2009, 04:23 PM
this list just goes to show you how the nfl is hurting for quality qb's..... its pretty bad when you have to put 2 first year starters in your top 20...:doh:

steelreserve
05-15-2009, 04:30 PM
this list just goes to show you how the nfl is hurting for quality qb's..... its pretty bad when you have to put 2 first year starters in your top 20...:doh:

Or Cassel in your top 20 at all...

Texasteel
05-15-2009, 04:43 PM
I still say I would not trade Ben for ANY QB.

Manning,,, Disintegrates under pressure.
Brady,,,,,,,, I still think he is a system QB.
Brees,,,,,,,, Give me a brake.
Palmer,,,,,, I think they just like typing his name.

steelreserve
05-15-2009, 04:46 PM
I still say I would not trade Ben for ANY QB.

Manning,,, Disintegrates under pressure.
Brady,,,,,,,, I still think he is a system QB.
Brees,,,,,,,, Give me a brake.
Palmer,,,,,, I think they just like typing his name.

Not to mention the first two are a lot closer to the end of their careers, and the second two seem to get injured a lot.

fansince'76
05-15-2009, 04:49 PM
I am really curious as to where you get this idea of very little offensive weapons. They have a weak running game, but the 2007 Pats had:

RB
Laurence Maroney - 185 Att-835 Yrds-4.51Avg-6TDs

WR
Randy Moss - 98 Rec-1,493 Yrds-23 TDs
Wes Welker - 112 Rec-1175 Yrds-8 TDs
Donte Stallworth - 46 Rec-697 Yrds-3 TDs

TE
Ben Watson - 36 Rec-389 Yrds-6 TDs

Not to mention the OL - Brady dropped back 599 times and was sacked 21.

The defense was also the 4th best in the NFL in yards allowed. Sounds like he was surrounded by a pretty talented team if you ask me.:noidea:

Not to mention the fact that the one time during that season his OL failed to give him all day to throw (SB XLII), the Mighty Metrosexual folded like a lawn chair. "We're only gonna score 17 points?" On top of that he cries like a little bitch every time he does start getting hit. :coffee:

steelreserve
05-15-2009, 04:53 PM
Not to mention the fact that the one time during that season his OL failed to give him all day to throw (SB XLII), the Mighty Metrosexual folded like a lawn chair. "We're only gonna score 17 points?" On top of that he cries like a little bitch every time he does start getting hit. :coffee:

And the next game where the OL didn't protect him, he was on crutches for a year. Talk about not being able to handle being pressured.

Oh well, at least he always has his hired goons to shoot at photographers.

fansince'76
05-15-2009, 04:56 PM
And the next game where the OL didn't protect him, he was on crutches for a year. Talk about not being able to handle being pressured.

Oh well, at least he always has his hired goons to shoot at photographers.

And a new rule assessing a 15-yard penalty to anyone who so much as breathes on him from here on out. Hope players that do get a shot at him make the penalty they're going to get for playing the game worth it and knock the living shit out of him.

Texasteel
05-15-2009, 05:00 PM
And a new rule assessing a 15-yard penalty to anyone who so much as breathes on him from here on out. Hope players that do get a shot at him make the penalty they're going to get for playing the game worth it and knock the living shit out of him.

In 2010 then plan on making the Dline line up 5 yards off the ball when they play the Patties.

steelreserve
05-15-2009, 05:14 PM

I don't know. I think the 15-yard penalty is just for menacing him, but if you actually touch Brady, you get thrown out of the game. And if you tackle him, the Patriots are awarded an extra draft pick.

Cheppy
05-15-2009, 05:27 PM

By "RealScouts". I find that amusing. Seriously though, that's really terrible.

pancake
05-15-2009, 05:39 PM
I think Ben is a top 5 guy, but in no way is Palmer in the top 10...

steel striker
05-15-2009, 09:43 PM
Back to Palmer he has not even won a playoff game and they rank him ahead of Ben makes no sense.

El-Gonzo Jackson
05-15-2009, 10:08 PM

I agree. :thumbsup: Palmer being ranked ahead of Ben is no stretch(when he is healthy) Brees you could argue is not ahead of Ben.

Funny thing is to hit the links and find that Max Starks is not ranked in the top 20 OT's in the NFL. :rofl: but he gets paid like a top 5. :banging:

Psyychoward86
05-15-2009, 10:13 PM
All Ben needs to do is keep on keepin' on. As long as he plays with the grit and tenacity that he always seems to play with, he's our #1.

mesaSteeler
05-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Folks, Why would you expect something worth reading from a worthless rag the has that total tool Mike Florio writing for them? I don't even bother reading the sporting news anymore. This is more of the same "lets degenerate the Steelers" crap that garbage writers and publications use to stir up controversy.

paw-n-maul-u
05-16-2009, 01:09 AM
bahahahahahahahaha ... behind carson palmer!?!?!?!??!?!?!

bhahaahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahah ahah. (catch my breath) bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Rowghani
05-16-2009, 08:41 AM

Was referring to when they won their three super bowls. He had Branch, Gibbens and Brown as wide outs and Faulk as a running back. Doesnt sound like much to me. True though his O-Line has always been strong.

SteelersLUFC
05-16-2009, 08:50 AM
how the profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter did carson palmer end up ahead of ben ??

CPanther95
05-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Gotta agree with Rhomo being the most overrated. He blows at the end of the season and chokes in the playoffs.

Contrast that with Palmer in the playoffs. He has a 118.8 QB Rating and never throws incompletions.

AllD
05-16-2009, 05:26 PM
It's more slanted towards fantasy football than championships. Ask Marino if he would trade his records for just one SB victory.

CantStop85
05-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Contrast that with Palmer in the playoffs. He has a 118.8 QB Rating and never throws incompletions.

Can't argue with that. :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
05-16-2009, 09:33 PM
It's more slanted towards fantasy football than championships. Ask Marino if he would trade his records for just one SB victory.i ask him....he said no....:popcorn:

tony hipchest
05-16-2009, 10:35 PM
i ask him....he said no....:popcorn::chuckle:

yeah... ask dan marino if he would rather be trent dilfer, or dan marino, and after about a half an hour of laughing, he would show you his wallet and simply walk away.

dan marino is still the man. trent dilfer still aint shit.

ring or not.

Pi Kapp Steeler
05-16-2009, 11:19 PM
Until Ben get 30+ td seasons back to back , they will never consider him in their words an "Elite" QB.

fansince'76
05-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Until Ben get 30+ td seasons back to back , they will never consider him in their words an "Elite" QB.

Yep, never mind that Golden Boy never had 30+ TDs in a season until 2007. But you're right, until he starts putting up numbers that please the fantasy football nerds, he's not going to get his due.

Galax Steeler
05-17-2009, 06:54 AM
Palmer is never going to be as good as Ben but who cares it is just someones stupid rankings.

Milkman
05-17-2009, 08:19 AM
bahahahahahahahaha ... behind carson palmer!?!?!?!??!?!?!

bhahaahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahah ahah. (catch my breath) bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

:iagree:

HometownGal
05-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Ben ranked behind Cartoon? What a crock of SHIT. Ben has 2 SB rings - what the hell does Palmer have except a visitor's pass to the Shitsinnati pokey?

Steelers & I
05-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Folks, Why would you expect something worth reading from a worthless rag the has that total tool Mike Florio writing for them? I don't even bother reading the sporting news anymore. This is more of the same "lets degenerate the Steelers" crap that garbage writers and publications use to stir up controversy.

If they had Roethlisberger ranked number 1 then The Sporting News and Mike Florio would be the best NFL writers in the business according to some of you, I guarantee it.

Roethlisberger's in the top 5, yeah he's probably better than both Palmer and Brees but these rankings shouldn't upset anyone. At the very best, in any "who's the best NFL QB poll", most of us would expect Roethlisberger to be ranked at #3. In another year or two, I fully expect that to change as Roethlisberger propels himself to NUMBER 1.

The Definiti0n
05-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Love playin fantasy football but hates how it skews people vison of what makes a player good. Clearly Ben is in the top three

86WARD
05-17-2009, 11:01 PM

I'm sure he doesn't care nor know about these rankings...:laughing:

StainlessStill
05-25-2009, 11:24 AM
You've got to be kidding me. Cornhole ahead of Ben? What a joke. Let them have their stats. He sucks period, and never won a game on his own, it's actually the other way around. When the games on the line, look for Palmer the Cornholer to choke the game away.

I can't believe these writers get paid to write this shit.

St33lersguy
05-25-2009, 07:36 PM
He says performance under pressure and leadership matter. Leadership atleast in the top 3 and performance under pressure # 1 since he is the only Qb in the league that succeeds behind a crappy OL and repeatedly comes thru in the clutch.

Texasteel
05-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Love playin fantasy football but hates how it skews people vison of what makes a player good. Clearly Ben is in the top three

I still say, I would not trade Ben for ANY other QB in the league.

stillers4me
05-25-2009, 09:31 PM
You may want Caaaarrrrrson on your fantasy team, but I'll take Ben on my real team any day.

PeckerWood
05-26-2009, 02:21 AM
don't care about QB rankings for 1 the steelers offense isn't geared for the QB to put up big passing numbers year after year

would rather have a balenced offense that wins games and championship then having the teams QB ranked at the top of QB poles any day.

Preacher
05-26-2009, 02:29 AM
If they had Roethlisberger ranked number 1 then The Sporting News and Mike Florio would be the best NFL writers in the business according to some of you, I guarantee it.

Roethlisberger's in the top 5, yeah he's probably better than both Palmer and Brees but these rankings shouldn't upset anyone. At the very best, in any "who's the best NFL QB poll", most of us would expect Roethlisberger to be ranked at #3. In another year or two, I fully expect that to change as Roethlisberger propels himself to NUMBER 1.

I would EASILY put Ben beyond Palmer and Brees.

The other two is where you have the questions. Who would I prefer to have going into the SB, Ben or Manning? I gotta say Ben, because if the line fails, I feel more comfortable with Ben than I would with Manning.

Brady is a different story. I want to see him behind a mediocre line before I say he is the best... but performance wise to this point, yeah, its Brady.

However, just how much the tapes had to do with that, who knows?

Steelers & I
05-26-2009, 04:46 AM
I would EASILY put Ben beyond Palmer and Brees.

The other two is where you have the questions. Who would I prefer to have going into the SB, Ben or Manning? I gotta say Ben, because if the line fails, I feel more comfortable with Ben than I would with Manning.

Brady is a different story. I want to see him behind a mediocre line before I say he is the best... but performance wise to this point, yeah, its Brady.

However, just how much the tapes had to do with that, who knows?

I too would put Roethlisberger ahead of Brees and Palmer. Those bums don't even belong in the conversation as far as I'm concerned.

I personally would take Roethlisberger of both Peyton Manning and Tom Brady based on Roethlisberger's intangibles. But, we would be hard pressed to convince the common football fan that Roethlisberger is better or even equal to Manning and Brady. The common fan will view Manning's passing numbers and Brady's championships in assessing the trio.

That's why I suggested that we give it a year or two. When Roethlisberger has 3 or 4 championships to his credit, then he should easily leap both Brady and Manning in the best QB rankings. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter, Steelers fans know that we have the best damn QB in the NFL.

GBMelBlount
05-26-2009, 07:42 AM

Without question.

Hammer67
05-26-2009, 08:28 AM
Why do some of you people care so much about some reporter's rankings?

meh....

Dino 6 Rings
05-26-2009, 08:32 AM
Who is this Carson Palmer guy you all keep talking about?

I'm pretty hip to the NFL and its players and I don't recognize his name at all...has he done something I should know about?

CPanther95
05-26-2009, 08:38 AM
Who is this Carson Palmer guy you all keep talking about?

I'm pretty hip to the NFL and its players and I don't recognize his name at all...has he done something I should know about?

Are you kidding?!? The guy is probably one of the best big game QBs in the NFL. In the playoffs he has a QB rating of something like 118 and not a single incomplete pass.

Dino 6 Rings
05-26-2009, 08:50 AM
Are you kidding?!? The guy is probably one of the best big game QBs in the NFL. In the playoffs he has a QB rating of something like 118 and not a single incomplete pass.

That's an amazing QB Rating, almost sounds like the kind of stats that a guy who has only thrown one pass in a playoff game in his career might have.

Is Carson Palmer related to Rosey Palmer?

CPanther95
05-26-2009, 09:28 AM
That's an amazing QB Rating, almost sounds like the kind of stats that a guy who has only thrown one pass in a playoff game in his career might have.

That's what's so impressive. If he can get a 118 QB rating with just a single pass, just imagine what he could do if he managed to throw 5 or 6 passes in a game. They'd have to redo the whole algorithm to accommodate him.

... and he's a beast. His entire QB Rating was earned while he was on the field with fresh ACL & MCL tears that were completely untreated.

steelreserve
05-26-2009, 02:13 PM
That's what's so impressive. If he can get a 118 QB rating with just a single pass, just imagine what he could do if he managed to throw 5 or 6 passes in a game.

... or managed to make the playoffs again at all, for that matter. :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
05-26-2009, 04:49 PM
Isn't his best receiver playing in the NFC West this season? Pretty sure I read that somewhere...was kind of a big deal.

CantStop85
05-26-2009, 04:56 PM
Isn't his best receiver playing in the NFC West this season? Pretty sure I read that somewhere...was kind of a big deal.

:noidea: Not ringing a bell.

Steelers & I
05-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Why do some of you people care so much about some reporter's rankings?

meh....

Why do you care so much about what others want to discuss? If you feel that you're somehow "The prompter of lets end this silly discussion", then please, in future threads, add your dialogue in entry #2. That will save us all from typing 7 pages of material only to have Your Highness come along and inform us that the thread was nonsense from the onset. :mallet:

Hammer67
05-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Why do you care so much about what others want to discuss? If you feel that you're somehow "The prompter of lets end this silly discussion", then please, in future threads, add your dialogue in entry #2. That will save us all from typing 7 pages of material only to have Your Highness come along and inform us that the thread was nonsense from the onset. :mallet:

Great points...I'll remember that for the next stupid thread I see. :thumbsup: