PDA

View Full Version : LenDale White Defends Decision to Deface Terrible Towel

mesaSteeler
05-16-2009, 09:22 AM
LenDale White Defends Decision to Deface Terrible Towel
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/05/15/lendale-white-decision-to-deface-terrible-towel/
Posted May 15, 2009 3:05PM By Ryan Wilson (RSS feed)

Filed Under: Steelers, Titans, AFC North, AFC South, NFL Fans

Earlier this week, JJ pointed out that Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan admitted that defacing the Terrible Towel wasn't "... what this coach is about, that's not what our team is about. You do it in between the lines ... the rest of it is unacceptable."

He was referring to this, when teammates LenDale White and Keith Bulluck went to town on a Terrible Towel in the closing minutes of their Week 16 beatdown of the Steelers. Myron Cope's spirit was not amused. Tennessee would lose to Baltimore in the divisional round of the playoffs, and Pittsburgh would win their sixth Super Bowl in team history.

There's a lesson in there somewhere, and Finnegan learned it. White, however, did not. Appearing on Sporting News Radio Wednesday, White shared his thoughts on Finnegan's remarks:

"That's football to me. I have fun with the game and like I said, if Troy [Polamalu] and Willie Parker and Big Ben... if me stepping on that towel made them want to win a championship even hard[er] then I feel bad for their coaches anyways. If me and Keith Bullock... if me stepping on your towel made them win a Super Bowl ... they better hope we step on it again this year right?

We go out there and play, we love this game. you brought your towel into our stadium, that's our house and we defend it how we defend it. Cortland defends it how he does. He get his personal fouls and his fines and that's what he does."

Like LenDale, I feel awful for the Steelers coaching staff, many of whom have won two Super Bowls in three years. It must be an unbearable existence.

Look, in general, it's silly to think that a bunch of grown men would be offended by other grown men disrespecting a canary yellow hand towel. But the Steelers are Pittsburgh. And Myron Cope was the patron saint of football in that town. It doesn't take a lot of brain power to put the two together -- just ask T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

White contends that bringing "your towel into our stadium" left the Titans no recourse but to "defend [our house] ... how we defend it," and I'm fine with that. Defending your house is critical in the NFL (and the real world!). I suppose it's a good thing the Ravens didn't have their version of the Trophy Towel during the AFC Divisional game. The Titans would probably be world champs right now.

As Gretz mentioned via e-mail, Heinz Field might not have enough security if White does it again. We'll find out Sept. 10.

Finnegan: Last Year's Terrible Towel Stomp Was Unacceptable
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/05/12/finnegan-towel-stomp-was-unacceptable/
Posted May 12, 2009 8:49PM By JJ Cooper (RSS feed)

Filed Under: Steelers, Titans
Keith Bulluck has long been one of the leaders of the Titans defense, but he was just called out by teammate Cortland Finnegan.

In a chat on NFL.com, Finnegan was asked if we will see more Terrible Towel stomps this season--something Lendale White and Bulluck did after the Titans' regular season win over the Steelers last year. Finnegan made it clear that not only does he not expect to see it again, but he's pretty upset that any Titan would do it.

No, absolutely not. Certain individuals may do that, but that's not what this team is all about. That's not what this coach is about, that's not what our team is about. You do it in between the lines ... the rest of it is unacceptable.

Finnegan isn't really treading on particularly dangerous ground here. His coach, Jeff Fisher, had called the stomp unnecessary, but by calling it unacceptable and saying its not what the team is about, he's basically calling out two of the veterans of the Titans team. With White, maybe it's not that big a deal, but Bulluck has always been seen as one of the clubhouse leaders, and he made it clear after the stomp that he didn't think he'd made a mistake, so we'll have to see how he takes Finnegan's comments.

steel-EERS
05-16-2009, 09:30 AM
so len dale was threatened by a hand towel and had to defend his "House" now that's laughable. stomping on great teams heritage is what loser organizations do! it only makes them look juvenile

jev7452
05-16-2009, 10:15 AM
wonder if he realizes that the towel also represents a charity? might as well go piss on a childrens hospital while he's at it

Psyychoward86
05-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Jeebus, i guess someone doesnt mind karma slapping him in the face...

fansince'76
05-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Really can't wait to see fatboy hobbling over to the sidelines on September 10th....

BritishSteel
05-16-2009, 11:11 AM
We'll be queueing up to de-cleat that classless moron in the opening game.

Vincent
05-16-2009, 11:23 AM
Interesting, Finnegan's comment that statements are to be made between the lines. The Steelers that I have observed over the years made their statements between the lines.

I look forward to their statement of September 10th. :coffee:

steel striker
05-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Well White does not learn very well and, in the first game of the year our defense is going to lay the smack down on him. White has no class at all and, man it would be priceless if Harrrison or even Clark cleaned his clock.

7SteelGal43
05-16-2009, 12:10 PM
what a douche nozzle :sign05:

Godfather
05-16-2009, 12:14 PM
What an idiot.

Please, LenWhale, go ahead and do it again. I'm more than happy to see you bring down the Terrible Curse on yourself and your team. Why do you think you personally fumbled your team's season away last year?

Pi Kapp Steeler
05-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Tomlin should show the footage of the towel stomp every preseason game/ practice leading up to that game.

Of course I want a steelers victory, But i would loveeeee to see lendale get his ass whooped that he cant get back on the field.

:tt03:

Titanoil
05-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Tomlin should show the footage of the towel stomp every preseason game/ practice leading up to that game.

Of course I want a steelers victory, But i would loveeeee to see lendale get his ass whooped that he cant get back on the field.

Pleeease, do you really think that anyone on your Defense is going to knock Lendale out of the game? Who Ryan Clark... trust me what he did to Willis McGahee wont happen to Lendale. I can't believe you guys are still talking about this. The Titans won the game far and square, and I doubt that the Steeler players are going to play any different because of the towel stomp. If anything the reason why you guys lost was because you were so overaggresive and we got your defense offsides on double snap counts. So ya maybe if we get you guys all hyped up they will make the same stupid mistakes.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Pleeease, do you really think that anyone on your Defense is going to knock Lendale out of the game?

I think if one of our wide recievers can knock a LBer out of a game....then our LBer's can probably take out the pillsbury dough boy.
:doh:

Godfather
05-16-2009, 01:45 PM
I think if one of our wide recievers can knock a LBer out of a game....then our LBer's can probably take out the pillsbury dough boy.

We can't take Lenwhale out of the game. Way too much padding. Anyone who gets a full head of steam and then hits him will disappear into the folds of his fat.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 01:54 PM
We can't take Lenwhale out of the game. Way too much padding. Anyone who gets a full head of steam and then hits him will disappear into the folds of his fat.

Really? I was under the impression that if you hit Lendale hard enough he just exploded into one big "poof" of cheeto dust.

Titanoil
05-16-2009, 01:59 PM
I think if one of our wide recievers can knock a LBer out of a game....

Hopefully they try too, add 15 yard penalty

Titanoil
05-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Really? I was under the impression that if you hit Lendale hard enough he just exploded into one big "poof" of cheeto dust.

Yum I love cheetos :popcorn:

Steel-Bryan
05-16-2009, 02:08 PM
Thats why LenDale isn't even starting. Hes worthless.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 02:09 PM
Hopefully they try too, add 15 yard penalty

Really...if a player is hurt its an automatic 15 yard penalty?

uh...yea...good luck with that.

steelerdave1969
05-16-2009, 02:14 PM
First of all, I am a longtime Steelers fan and I dont appreciate what the guys did to Myron Copes Towel for sure and what it stands for. But it is time to let things go and let bygons be bygons guys. The game must be played on that awesome night that its gonna be, and lets just get out there and kick their hind-ends and get this thing behind us. The offseason is way to long to be chatting about things like this in my opinion...

fansince'76
05-16-2009, 02:18 PM
Pleeease, do you really think that anyone on your Defense is going to knock Lendale out of the game? Who Ryan Clark... trust me what he did to Willis McGahee wont happen to Lendale. I can't believe you guys are still talking about this. The Titans won the game far and square, and I doubt that the Steeler players are going to play any different because of the towel stomp. If anything the reason why you guys lost was because you were so overaggresive and we got your defense offsides on double snap counts. So ya maybe if we get you guys all hyped up they will make the same stupid mistakes.

Too bad you choked in the playoffs, huh? :coffee:

steelerdave1969
05-16-2009, 02:18 PM

Now, we have wanna be Titan fans coming here to try to get their 2 cents worth in... Titans fans... when your team wins something other than homefield advantage throughout the play-offs come back and chat Championship Football with the Six Time Super Bowl Champs.. ok... CYA!!!

rbryan
05-16-2009, 02:21 PM

Your team is the one still talking about it knucklehead read the article again.

I'd be back tracking too if I was a Titans player. They don't have the luxury of talking smack without backing it up. Something a little turd like you wouldn't know much about.

Bye bye now.....run along before you get your feelings hurt. Go home and count up all those SB trophies your franchise has in the display case.

fansince'76
05-16-2009, 02:26 PM
I'd be back tracking too if I was a Titans player. They don't have the luxury of talking smack without backing it up.

Especially since they didn't win dick this past season.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 02:26 PM
. Go home and count up all those SB trophies your franchise has in the display case.

Or have Lendale practise his little endzone dance....what is it called again? OH YEA!!! the "Showgirl".

In his defense...I see that he is already getting into game shape.
http://blogs.nashvillescene.com/pitw/LenWhaleTraining.jpg

Titanoil
05-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Your team is the one still talking about it knucklehead read the article again.

I'd be back tracking too if I was a Titans player. They don't have the luxury of talking smack without backing it up. Something a little turd like you wouldn't know much about.

Bye bye now.....run along before you get your feelings hurt. Go home and count up all those SB trophies your franchise has in the display case.

I wasnt resonding to the article, i was responding to Pi Kapp Steelers remark about knocking out lendale white.

Our trophies are coming. In the next couple years you will see a consistant home for the Titans is the playoffs/superbowl. I predict a 10 wins for the Titans in this seasons scheduale. And yes the steelers fall under that category.

Our Running game is at the leagues best.
Don't underestimate our Defense as well.
And we got a QB position battle , which will force them to play well to keep their jobs.
Lets say Vince Young comes back there is an added demension. And I dont feel like Steelers D can handle a scrambling QB.

fansince'76
05-16-2009, 02:41 PM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Pi Kapp Steeler
05-16-2009, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=Titanoil;606282]I wasnt resonding to the article, i was responding to Pi Kapp Steelers remark about knocking out lendale white.

QUOTE]

Yup , and I meant every word of it. Clark is not who you need to woory about, in order for Clark to lay his hands on Lenwhale that would mean Lenwhale would have to be across the line of scrimage. Which I dont see happening that much come week 1!

As for your comment on scrabling QBs... What made you come up with that dumbass conclusion? Im all ears

rbryan
05-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Ttians shot thier wad in 08. Back to reality........ 9-7 and out of the playoffs this year.

See......predicting is easy. You want to hear my prediction on how much longer before VY Jelly is out of the league altogether?

X-Terminator
05-16-2009, 02:52 PM
I wasnt resonding to the article, i was responding to Pi Kapp Steelers remark about knocking out lendale white.

Our trophies are coming. In the next couple years you will see a consistant home for the Titans is the playoffs/superbowl. I predict a 10 wins for the Titans in this seasons scheduale. And yes the steelers fall under that category.

And we got a QB position battle , which will force them to play well to keep their jobs.
Lets say Vince Young comes back there is an added demension. And I dont feel like Steelers D can handle a scrambling QB.

Right. I'm sure that's what you all said last year right before your epic choke job against the Rats.

The Steelers can't handle a scrambling QB? Really? What makes you think that? And please do not bring up David Garrard - when he got those yards in the playoff game 2 years ago, we had 2 key players out of the lineup - Aaron Smith and Polamalu. What did he do against the Steelers last year? Not a damn thing. You say don't underestimate your D - and trust me, nobody here does - then turn around and underestimate what was only the BEST D IN THE NFL last season. They should be even better with Timmons replacing Foote, who would have more than enough speed to track down Mr. Bi-Polar, as would Troy who probably has the best closing speed in the league as a safety.

All I'll say is that this ain't about towels. It's about who really is the better team.

Bring it.

And to LenDale - next time you open your mouth, try sticking a box of Twinkies in it, rather than your foot. They taste better.

Titanoil
05-16-2009, 02:58 PM
[QUOTE=Titanoil;606282]I wasnt resonding to the article, i was responding to Pi Kapp Steelers remark about knocking out lendale white.

QUOTE]

As for your comment on scrabling QBs... What made you come up with that dumbass conclusion? Im all ears

Teams that give the steelers Defense a hard time.

Eagles- McNabb scrambling QB
Jaguars- Garrard scambling QB
Falcons (2006) - Mike Vick

IF you were to face Young I am basing my arguement off your teams performance against Vick in 2006. The defense was only able to record one sack, and it was from a DB. The front 7 was obsolete. Vick though for 232 yard 4 tds and 2 ints. If the falcons had a defense I would bet that he wouldnt have any INTs. Oh and by the way the Titans have a very good Defense.

fansince'76
05-16-2009, 03:02 PM
Right. I'm sure that's what you all said last year right before your epic choke job against the Rats.

Not at all, X-T. Don't you remember their MO? Didn't have the balls to say anything before the game, but once the game was over and they happened to win, then they all came crawling out of the woodwork like a bunch of chickenshits. The fact that this tool is here now talking shit after his team choked their asses off in a one-and-done effort in the playoffs suggests what a joke he is. :yawn:

rbryan
05-16-2009, 03:05 PM
If we face VY its because Collins already got carried off on a stretcher.

Is VY allowed to have his mommy on the sidelines???? He's going to need all the moral support he can get.

McNabb? Vick from 06?

Dude.....just give up and go home. You're embarrassing yourself now.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 03:11 PM

Actually no...the Giants had the leagues best rushing game.

#7 ranked defense...thats cute. I remember when we were only #7

Lets say Vince Young comes back there is an added demension. And I dont feel like Steelers D can handle a scrambling QB

Thats priceless...you have the #27 ranked pass offense ...so when looking for an "added dimension"...you think scrambling QB..:chuckle:

Silly me, I would think that you would want a QB who could...I dont know...PASS!!!:rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 03:14 PM
[QUOTE=Pi Kapp Steeler;606286]

IF you were to face Young I am basing my arguement off your teams performance against Vick in 2006. .

2006?????

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Psyychoward86
05-16-2009, 03:18 PM
First of all, I am a longtime Steelers fan and I dont appreciate what the guys did to Myron Copes Towel for sure and what it stands for. But it is time to let things go and let bygons be bygons guys. The game must be played on that awesome night that its gonna be, and lets just get out there and kick their hind-ends and get this thing behind us. The offseason is way to long to be chatting about things like this in my opinion...

I agree. But can i be the first to ask why you already resize/bold your responses? :screwy:

fansince'76
05-16-2009, 03:19 PM
2006?????

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm waiting for mention of the 2002 Steelers/Titans Divisional game next, but something tells me Skippy here hasn't been following the game long enough to even know about that. That McNair sure was mobile, though. :rolleyes:

rbryan
05-16-2009, 03:20 PM
As long as we're going back to the future, can we bring up the 76 Steel curtain defense too?? I wonder if they could have handled VY scrambling????

Some things are better left to the imagination I guess. At least for Titan fans.

Steelman16
05-16-2009, 03:23 PM

Eagles- McNabb scrambling QB
Jaguars- Garrard scambling QB

:laughing:

Obviously you're a little cookoo.

We beat the Jaguars this year. :noidea:

We lost to the Eagles this year, but it wasn't because of their "multiple threat quarterback", it was because Ben was sacked 9 times and never had any time to throw in that game. And we still kept it to a 1-score game. :noidea:

Falcons in 2006? Uh, ok? Dude, not only was our starting QB hurt in that game, we're in 2009 now, and our defense wasn't even the same unit, and we were running some stupid prevent defense the entire game. :noidea:

Bring the hotsauce next time.

:coffee:

BlastFurnace
05-16-2009, 03:37 PM
I'm a part of several boards...and this Piece of Crap Running back always gets threads about stupid stuff he says.

I thought White would be great in the Pro's. I really wanted the Steelers to draft him....Boy was I wrong on both accounts. Based upon how he plays and his discipline and weight problems....he's very forgettable.

I should have known how lousy he was going to be when he couldn't even pick up short yardage to put the game away against Texas.

BlastFurnace
05-16-2009, 03:39 PM

Vince Young is not anywhere near as good as Michael Vick.

You're not going to win a ring anytime soon.

KeiselPower99
05-16-2009, 03:40 PM
You dont tug on Supermans cape you dont spit into the wind and you dont mess with the Terrible Towel

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 03:42 PM
I'm waiting for mention of the 2002 Steelers/Titans Divisional game next, but something tells me Skippy here hasn't been following the game long enough to even know about that. That McNair sure was mobile, though. :rolleyes:

I recall Stabler being a slippery bastard also.:laughing:

triphahn
05-16-2009, 05:19 PM
September 10th!!

AllD
05-16-2009, 05:21 PM
Well White does not learn very well and, in the first game of the year our defense is going to lay the smack down on him. White has no class at all and, man it would be priceless if Harrrison or even Clark cleaned his clock.

Would be nice for Collins to throw to White out of the backfield on 4th and 5 while Clark and Harrison sandwich him. Maybe somebody in the booth can then draw those little birdies circling around his head and a giant lump coming out of his helmet like Fred Flintstone.

devilsdancefloor
05-16-2009, 05:27 PM

see that is where you under estimate things they might not play any different BUT if they get a chance to put a wicked hit on (which they will karmas a bitch ask douchemanzadah) they will. i wouldnt underestimate clark either. I am not saying we hurt him , but i hope he is in the ice tube for the night after the game. And for bull&*()( maybe he can go hit some more guard rails after the game to prove how tough he is.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Lendale Whites Daily Routine

9:00- Wake up and attempt to roll out of bed. Stops when he realizes his pillow looks like a big marshmallow…takes a gigantic bite. Pillow doesn’t taste like a marshmallow.

9:01- Finishes off the rest of the pillow. Takes two more tries but finally rolls out of bed.

9:02- Goes to bathroom. Pees all over the seat and floor since he can’t see his "little friend" because of his gut.

9:03- Checks out his physique in the mirror…flexes and screams “Beefcake! BEEFCAKE!!!”

9:05- Yelling "Beefcake" reminds him there is half of a chocolate cake in the fridge...Waddles to kitchen...finishes it..

9:15- Now ready for breakfast. He is a little full so only has 24 pancakes, 6 scrambled eggs, 2 pounds of bacon and a small neighbor child who happened to be walking by.

9:32- Finds a candy bar wrapper in the trash can…licks off remaining chocolate

9:38- Falls asleep on the toilet

10:01- Attempts to go to the gym but fails to get in the car because the ice cream man drives by.

10:05- Calls running back coach and tells him how hard he works out…while quietly slurping down two double scoop chocolate chunks milkshakes.

10:28- Hops in (Uses ladder) to climb in Expedition and floors it onto I-65 cutting off 3 people (gives them all a cheeto stained middle finger)

10:37- Stops at McDonald’s for a snack. Cusses out the Drive-Thru attendant because they are no longer serving breakfast. Orders 4 Double-Quarter Pounders and a Diet Coke

10:44- Pulls in front of Davidson County Corrections and heads inside to see if he has any outstanding warrants.

11:02- Arrives at Titans’ Practice Facility. Has parking attendant pull his Rascal out of the back of the Expedition and rides it to the entrance.

11:13- Waddles into the locker room.... sits on one end of bench and sends Kerry Collins head through the ceiling on the other end.

11:24- His daily order of two porterhouse steaks from Demos’ arrives. Challenges Kevin Mawae to a eating contest.

11:32- Finishes off the steaks, cant make it to the bathroom, takes a dump in Vince Youngs helmet.

11:37- Tells Ben Troupe that if he had started all 16 games last season his numbers would have been 2600 yards rushing, 32 TDs, 2 catches, 23 heart attacks.

11:44- Threatens to sit on Jeff Fisher’s face if he doesn’t get 30 touches a game.

12:06- Waddles out to practice and refuses to stretch…stretch marks will have to suffice.

12:26- Gets his first carry of practice for a 3 yard gain. Screams at Ahmad Hall “I could have *weez* been f-ing gone if you could *weez*: f-ing block!!!” Heads over to the sideline for some oxygen.

12:35- Starts to yell “I’da been gone” at Vince after he scrambles for 34 yards but Lendale stops himself. Remembers Vince isnt...."stable".

1:01- Leaves practice... Waddles back into locker room. Grabs a couple of Snickers from the back of his locker.

1:37- Drives his Rascal back out to his Expedition and heads back home. Stops at Lonestar on the way back and picks up a slab of ribs with extra slaw.

1:55- Arrives home sucking down the remaining bbq and slaw. Tries unsuccessfully to eat a bone.

2:26- Pulls some leftover pizza and a coke out of the fridge and shovels it down. Lays down on the couch naked just in time for NFL Live.

3:32- Falls asleep during Rome is Burning. Dreams of swimming in an ocean of BBQ sauce.

4:44- Wakes up to take a dump and...thats right... Falls asleep on the toilet

5:07- Eats 2 bags of Doritos. Calls Reggie Bush and cusses him out for blowing the National Title in the Rose Bowl.

5:36- Eats half a dozen cupcakes. and drinks a case of beer.

5:58- Walks outside naked and climbs over crashes through his neighbors fence and jumps in their pool.

6:06- Stands on the edge and pisses in the water. Tells neighbor's wife that "if sexy was a cookie, you'd be a double stuff" Thought of cookies makes him crazy...eats the neighbors wife.

6:23- Waddles back home. Calls his old buddy Pac-Man to see what the plans for the night are. Passes on the liquor store robbery.

6:40- Hops on the treadmill for his evening workout. Runs 2 minutes at 5 miles an hour.

6:43- Calls running back coach and brags on his killer evening workout.

6:54- Takes a shower. Has Jevon Kearse hold up his gut so he can scrub his balls.

7:34- Heads over to the Chinese Kitchen for the all-you-can-eat buffet. Downs his 6th plate of General Tso’s chicken and sweet and sour pork. When a child walks up and asks for his autograph, Lendale pours sweet and sour sauce on the kid.

8:40- Bankrupts all-you-can-eat buffet and cusses out owners for false advertisement.

8:41- Heads out to the parking lot. Pulls on I-65 and heads to his ladies house. Cuts of 4 old women. Gives them all the finger.

9:02- Gets hungry on the way. Stops at Wendy’s. Orders 7 bacon cheeseburgers and a medium fry....and a diet coke

9:27- Arrives at his ladies house. Has Chris Henry hold up his gut and feed him Fruit Loops as he has sex.

9:34- Gets a call from Justin Gage about a pool party. Realizes his belly has fallen and his girl has suffocated to death.

9:35- Gets in the Expedition to head over to the party. Stops at Taco Bell for 16 steak soft tacos.

10:20- Arrives at the party. Heads over to the free food.

12:25- Gets bored at party when he realizes that noone else can get in pool when he's in.

12:53- Heads home. Stops at KFC for a midnight snack.

12:57- Talks to police about report of missing neighbor lady and child...Denies any knowledge of situation but will keep his eyes open.

billybob
05-16-2009, 06:23 PM
This is such an interesting topic . I don't know about the curse of the towel or anything like that . I think it is quite flattering for an outsider to take the time and visit an enemy site . Considering we beat the team 3 times , that kicked their asses , and brought home some more hardware , i think his point is mute to say the least .
I guess it is something to chat about though . I don't anticipate our organization , or its players , have forgotten about that incident . They might wish they would have stayed in Houston before it's all over . They are nothing but the Oilers , and they never won shit ever , that really meant anything worth mentioning . I think it will be a long time before they do , if ever . It would have been sweet , if we could have been the ones to send them packing . It must be tough to spend all that money on a trophy case that is still empty . All the money they must spend on lemon pledge to keep dusting an empty trophy case , of course they save a lot of money on the hours it takes to pay a person to dust and clean it . It is empty after all . EMPTY , completely bare , what a crying shame .:tt02:

Galax Steeler
05-17-2009, 06:44 AM

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: That is so funny

Texasteel
05-17-2009, 07:05 AM
Actually, It was a little difficult to understand what White was trying to say. All that collage education and he still can't speak in full sentences.:doh:

He must have an awful time at restaurants. I suppose he orders by pointing to what he wants on the kids menu, or drawing a circle around it with his crayon.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-17-2009, 07:27 AM
Actually, It was a little difficult to understand what White was trying to say. All that collage education and he still can't speak in full sentences.:doh:

He must have an awful time at restaurants. I suppose he orders by pointing to what he wants on the kids menu, or drawing a circle around it with his crayon.

Or simply hands back the menu and says..."Yes."

DACEB
05-17-2009, 04:11 PM
dum fuk HELL TO PAY!!

CanadianSteel
05-17-2009, 09:32 PM
Welcome to your first loss of many next year... When we lost last year to the floppy Tits we had just finished one of the toughest stretches of schedule in NFL history and were due for a off game... we turned it
around and won the Superbowl... Now we have that fat ass on our turf with a whole camp to prepare for them . Maybe Fatso should worry about protecting the ball instead of stomping on another teams iconic towel. Come back after the game and take it in the ass juts like your team did last year when it counted... and will again this year... Oilers.... Titans ... doesnt matter you aint and never will be better than the Steelers

SteelersMongol
05-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Too bad you choked in the playoffs, huh? :coffee:

Or have Lendale practise his little endzone dance....what is it called again? OH YEA!!! the "Showgirl".

In his defense...I see that he is already getting into game shape.
http://blogs.nashvillescene.com/pitw/LenWhaleTraining.jpg

I bet he realized he'd rather lose 2 the Ratbirds than face us & feel the "love". :laughing:

86WARD
05-17-2009, 10:59 PM
What a f-ing fat load...

Does anyone really care what a back up RB has to say?

paw-n-maul-u
05-17-2009, 11:38 PM
This is kind of sad. but a few of you are giving this board a bad rep by saying all the ignorant things you are now. Who cares if lendale white is fat, half this board wanted him draft day a couple years ago ... and if you are a steelers fan, then you are a fan of that very fat man who danced around all over the place wearing #36.

There is no need to insult him, just whoop him opening day and don't let the door smack you on the way out.

fansince'76
05-17-2009, 11:51 PM
This is kind of sad. but a few of you are giving this board a bad rep by saying all the ignorant things you are now.

No more ignorant than White's actions last December and White's continued defense of them now. Like jev7452 said earlier in the thread, considering what he did to the TT and what it represents, he may as well have just taken a piss on a children's hospital.

thumper
05-18-2009, 02:31 PM
White always has been - and always will be - an idiot. Kerry Collins will be lamenting White's actions and words that first Thursday game. Don't forget they will be facing Timmons every down on D from here on out. Hood might even be in for a few plays by week 1. Hood, Silverback, Woodley, Timmons, Polomula, Clark.......have fun TN. Hope you enjoyed that towel stomping.

MaidenIndiana
05-18-2009, 03:02 PM

Man that's really sad. Looks like a lot of people in Nashville, including this joker, must have a serious problem with the crack pipe

fansince'76
05-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Man that's really sad. Looks like a lot of people in Nashville, including this joker, must have a serious problem with the crack pipe

Not much for them to do outside of football season besides that and makin' city folk "squeal like a pig." :pig:

9gLN3QoN-q8

86WARD
05-18-2009, 06:34 PM
This is kind of sad. but a few of you are giving this board a bad rep by saying all the ignorant things you are now. Who cares if lendale white is fat, half this board wanted him draft day a couple years ago ... and if you are a steelers fan, then you are a fan of that very fat man who danced around all over the place wearing #36.

There is no need to insult him, just whoop him opening day and don't let the door smack you on the way out.

There's a little difference between LenWhale and #36...36 was a stud from the day he came into the league. LenWhale has been all talk and very little production. To compare the two of them on any level would give this board a bad rep.

Anyone who wanted the Steelers to draft him a few years ago must have never watched him play at USC and must've had their head in the ground leading up to the 2006 draft. He's been labeled lazy and a fat load since day one and he's done nothing to change that label.

86WARD
05-18-2009, 06:37 PM

Vince Young? :rofl:

Thanks.

steelballs
05-20-2009, 08:41 AM
Needless to say, after seeing how Lendale White thinks, is it any wonder why the Steelers passed on this clown.

His work ethic and character were questioned coming out of college and for good reason as I see it.
I hope he keeps up the rhetoric until the opener, then we'll see who defends who's house. Fat Boy.

Edman
05-20-2009, 08:56 AM
If I recall correctly. Linda's "Towel" wasn't even a real one. It was a fake made up by him. And not brought in by a fan. Thus rendering Linda's reasoning the biggest sack of bullshit excuse I ever heard. He did it deliberately just to be an ass. You sure "defended the house" when you fumbled that ball against the Ravens, huh?

I'd really love to hear what Keith Bullshit has to say about this as well. Linda's an immature no-talent cupcake jackass, but I expected better from a veteran linebacker like him. Jeff Fisher was always a dick, so I'm not surprised about him. They thought the Ravens loss was bad. Wait until Thursday Night.

I give Fatass credit though, he sure is bringing a lot of attention to himself, considering he isn't even the best RB on the team. It's Chris Johnson that the Steelers should look out for.

T.Richardson
05-20-2009, 11:41 AM
The same dude who said that he wasnt paying attention to the game, and didnt care what happened since he was only in the game for 1 play against the Jets?

Dino 6 Rings
05-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Isn't he playing for a contract too this year since the Titans drafted a Running Back this season?

Yet he's talking smack?

Make the Roster then come play us on our field when we raise our Sixth banner. See how funny it is then.

HughC
05-20-2009, 02:10 PM
Going way back, seven pages ago to the original post, I believe what Cortland Finnegan was referring to was simply 'let sleeping dogs lie' - that is, why give the Steelers (or any other team) motivation by allowing that team to play the disrespect card.

Second of all, before we get all upset about defacing the towel, you need to look at it from the other side. Opponents don't see the towel as representing a charity or an esteemed franchise; in fact most probably don't know about its origins or what it stands for - why would they? To them it's simply a symbol of their opponent.

What other teams do see in the towel is an opponent coming in to their home stadium and taking over. Again, to turn the tables, how would we feel if that were to happen to us? Don't just say 'that would never happen', that's not my question; how would any of us feel if a home game was filled with very loud opposing fans? Would we just sit on our hands and do nothing? Quite simply, we wouldn't be happy either, and most of us would take extra satisfaction in responding to them once we beat them.

Last point is, I know it's the slow off-season, but I feel like we're beating a dead horse with this topic. It wasn't as blasphemous an act as some folks are making it out to be. I'm surprised and disappointed at how thin-skinned some fans are.