PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to Slim Q Cumber

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 10:25 AM
Wait until I apply for a job in Pittsburgh..YOU know and I know there going to hire me...lets not act dumb!

REALLY???

Put your money where your mouth is. HERE IS THE CHALLENGE!!!

If you are such a great writer that you are a "living legend", it shouldnt take you more than a month to hook up with a legit Pittsburgh paper. If you get a confirmed full-time paying job with a legit Pittsburgh paper within the month I will...

1) refer to you as a "living legend"
2) will keep an avatar of your choice for as long as I am in this forum.

BUT.....

If you dont have a JOB...a PAYING full-time job with a legit Pittsburgh paper within a month, you...

1) can no longer mention the words "living legend" in this forum again.
2) have to keep an avatar of MY choice for the remainder of your time in this forum.

Come one Timmah...prove to us that you are not a fake...no excuses.

I know that you DONT HAVE THE BALLS to take this challenge.

(ANYONE think our "little-man" from Baltimore will take the challenge?...Get ready for the excuses!!!)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MACH1
05-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Nope, he has nothing in the sack. His husband has more in that department than he does.

Pittsburghfan
05-16-2009, 02:51 PM
But its funny how when I apply at a newspaper..they always hire me.

This is a quote from Limp Timber himself. " Pittsburgh is a dump city, why would anyone want to associate with that city?"
That will be his excuse, even if associate is a big word for him.

Galax Steeler
05-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Are you kidding me ol dumber is chicken shit he or she probably won't even reply to this. My money is on LLT.:rofl:

rbryan
05-16-2009, 03:13 PM
Limp Timber..........classic

You get bonus points for coming up with that one......lol

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber

Thanks Pittsburghfan...I had forgotten about that quote!!!!

C'mon little Slim....Can you bring your 5'4 diminutive self, get ready to go toe-to-toe and stare me in the belly-button? Show us what a GREAT writer you are and take the challenge.

Tim Lumber
05-17-2009, 02:45 AM
Lamberts-Lost-Tooth you have your self a DEAL-E-O!! I accept your challenge! I been getting lazy lately..so maybe I need to be pushed..and this will make me step up for my next writing job...which will be in Pittsburgh! I think my style is a perfect fit for this city..I had a dream..I signed with a newspaper and they had my introduction on your local news..people say I have a little ESP..so its nothing new to me pursuing a newspaper writing job, even though this industry has shrunken in jobs! I will submit BIDS this week to all your local newspapers..I have something BIG planned if I recieve a job in this city! So big..it would create excitement and force a big story of my signing! I guess you will have to wait for a month or less to see my OR read about what it is..IT WILL HAPPEN..I will fly like a Raven from Baltimore and I will land in Pittsburgh...what I will do when I sign will have Pittsburgh eating out my hand...the whole sports community will love me..I am BLUE COLLAR just like your city! My resume speaks volumes...I have only been writing for 1 YEAR..and I dominated Baltimore..now its time to let Pittsburgh know I am here..THIS WILL BE MY TOWN!! Remember I said this..I will back it up!

Dino 6 Rings
05-17-2009, 06:56 AM
Seriously...be sure to include the fact you were fired for plagiarism.

Galax Steeler
05-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Lamberts-Lost-Tooth you have your self a DEAL-E-O!! I accept your challenge! I been getting lazy lately..so maybe I need to be pushed..and this will make me step up for my next writing job...which will be in Pittsburgh! I think my style is a perfect fit for this city..I had a dream..I signed with a newspaper and they had my introduction on your local news..people say I have a little ESP..so its nothing new to me pursuing a newspaper writing job, even though this industry has shrunken in jobs! I will submit BIDS this week to all your local newspapers..I have something BIG planned if I recieve a job in this city! So big..it would create excitement and force a big story of my signing! I guess you will have to wait for a month or less to see my OR read about what it is..IT WILL HAPPEN..I will fly like a Raven from Baltimore and I will land in Pittsburgh...what I will do when I sign will have Pittsburgh eating out my hand...the whole sports community will love me..I am BLUE COLLAR just like your city! My resume speaks volumes...I have only been writing for 1 YEAR..and I dominated Baltimore..now its time to let Pittsburgh know I am here..THIS WILL BE MY TOWN!! Remember I said this..I will back it up!

That is so funny what a douch bag.:toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-17-2009, 07:32 AM

You are delusional!!!

Today is the 17th....on the 17th of June We all expect PROOF of your new full-time paying job as a writer with a legit Pittsburgh newspaper

And...YES...we will look into whatever you tell us...We WILL do some checking, so when you lie...YOU WILL GET CAUGHT!!!

stlrtruck
05-17-2009, 07:37 AM
You are delusional!!!

Today is the 17th....on the 17th of June We all expect PROOF of your new full-time paying job as a writer with a legit Pittsburgh newspaper

And...YES...we will look into whatever you tell us...We WILL do some checking, so when you lie...YOU WILL GET CAUGHT!!!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

This is going to be fun!

ShutDown24
05-17-2009, 09:10 AM
This is hilarious. Great thinking LLT.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-17-2009, 10:52 AM
I am accepting recomendations for Slims new avatar :thumbsup:

My quess is that he tries to weasel out..or .......(please..please...please..) leaves all together

tony hipchest
05-17-2009, 11:06 AM

hes already been caught lying through his tooth.

...I have only been writing for 1 YEAR..and I dominated Baltimore..now its time to let Pittsburgh know I am here..THIS WILL BE MY TOWN!! Remember I said this..I will back it up!

impossible. he only learned how to read 6 months ago at douche bag factory trade school.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-17-2009, 11:19 AM
hes already been caught lying through his tooth.

impossible. he only learned how to read 6 months ago at douche bag factory trade school.

Tony...I need to work on an avatar to match the masterpiece I made for BengalBrian!!!!

tony hipchest
05-17-2009, 11:31 AM
:laughing: thats gonna be tough to top, but im sure you can do it. :thumbsup:

MACH1
05-17-2009, 12:24 PM
How bout something like this with his head on it. :chuckle:

http://img.dannychoo.com/fauna/userimg/large/2008Jan13165942_1073.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-17-2009, 12:29 PM

Isn't that his current avatar?:hunch:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Has he ever produced any of his writings? Providing a link to show his great writing?
If he had...please show link

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Has he ever produced any of his writings? Providing a link to show his great writing?
If he had...please show link

His link to all the great writings is right next to the link for Emmit Smith's Hooked on Phonics for Dummies

tony hipchest
05-17-2009, 01:05 PM

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

ive always wanted a corvette or a harley...

but i want one of those shirts even more! :laughing: ("simple minds, simple pleasures", right?)

that is great. no....,

BRILLIANT!

Tim Lumber
05-17-2009, 01:48 PM
My deal is any decent newspaper in Pittsburgh..facts are facts..a few of them are probally letting people go..walk..releasing them. .im sure 85% aint hiring..and remember..I dont have a college degree for Journalism like everyone else in the newspaper industry..but I will prove any body can do what they want in life..I will get a job..as a newspaper writer in Pittsburgh!

Tim Lumber
05-17-2009, 01:51 PM

http://img.dannychoo.com/fauna/userimg/large/2008Jan13165942_1073.jpg NO GAY avitars if I lose..lets keep it professional bucktooth! Get ready to read my article..hahahaha! The thing is I SELL lots of papers..Pittsburgh Newspaper is going to love me!

SteelersinCA
05-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Can we get a definition of a legit/decent newspaper? I'm already seeing wiggle room, LLT says legit, Timmah says decent. I think we should set some guidelines as to what qualifies in the event mayonnaise face actually gets a job.

Crushzilla
05-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Tim, not to be a dick, but writers usually have some grasp of form and grammar.

From what I've seen... They aren't going to be very high on you.

There 3 rivers smell like a rotten septic tank! Also a quick note, once this story goes up, i will e-mail 6 Pittsburgh garbage writers and challenge them to a debate on my comment section! I am the worlds first Pirate Writer, so i will take them to school, i am the world trash talking champ!

All in all i guarantee you they will be yellow..just like there wimpy towells they wave! I think Baltimore Bars should start using them yellow steeler towells as toilet paper, for all of us die hard Raven fans! I cant wait to watch the Arizona Cardinals whip them steel bums in the Super Bowl! Hold on, i need a shot of Old Crow!

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/midnight_sun/blog/2009/01/tim_lumber_screw_the_steelers.html

People here humor you because everyone enjoys a train wreck. A legitimate paper, however, won't bother. Trust me.

tony hipchest
05-17-2009, 02:25 PM
....in the event mayonnaise face actually gets a job.

:toofunny:

cant....

stop....

laughing....

:rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-17-2009, 02:49 PM
My deal is any decent newspaper in Pittsburgh..facts are facts..a few of them are probally letting people go..walk..releasing them. .im sure 85% aint hiring..and remember..I dont have a college degree for Journalism like everyone else in the newspaper industry..but I will prove any body can do what they want in life..I will get a job..as a newspaper writer in Pittsburgh!

Full-time...Paying job.

Writing a letter to the editor telling him that your drunk again...does not qualify.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Can we get a definition of a legit/decent newspaper? I'm already seeing wiggle room, LLT says legit, Timmah says decent. I think we should set some guidelines as to what qualifies in the event mayonnaise face actually gets a job.

Good Point...he thinks HTG is his friend...and I know her to be a fair person...I am sure he will let her make a list of LEGIT Pitsburgh newspapers.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-17-2009, 02:52 PM

EWWWWW!!!!....I just looked at his picture a little closer...Thats NOT mayonnaise!!!!

steelwall
05-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Tim said he has ESP....Tim, the doctors said STD...not ESP....

Tim Lumber
05-17-2009, 11:46 PM
Tim, not to be a dick, but writers usually have some grasp of form and grammar.

From what I've seen... They aren't going to be very high on you.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/midnight_sun/blog/2009/01/tim_lumber_screw_the_steelers.html

People here humor you because everyone enjoys a train wreck. A legitimate paper, however, won't bother. Trust me.Well the Baltimore Sun is #1 in baltimore..I wrote for them..I wrote for the top papers in Baltimore..that is a resume! Hey Owner..interesting thing I seen! Your website is ranked 1718 in the entire world! At 1714 is Twitter..I was thinking imagine how much money this website is worth..I would say a few million easy!

Tim Lumber
05-17-2009, 11:49 PM
Good Point...he thinks HTG is his friend...and I know her to be a fair person...I am sure he will let her make a list of LEGIT Pitsburgh newspapers. This should be a easy win for me! Why people criticize my grammer..remember..newspapers have editors..they got there moneys worth with me! I led the league in editing..I am a editors worst nightmare...haha!

SteelersinCA
05-18-2009, 01:47 AM
I led the league in editing

If you weren't so pathetic, you'd be funny, damned shame...:coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-18-2009, 07:21 AM
..I am a editors worst nightmare...haha!

Dont sell yourself short...you are MOST peoples worst nightmare.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-18-2009, 08:03 AM
DAILY COUNTDOWN

30 days left....

I can only imagine what Slim Q Cumber was able to accomplish in the last 24 hrs.

12:05 pm- Roll our of bed and step into puddle of "old crow" vomit.

12:07- realize he is standing in vomit.

12:10- pull step stool to bathroom sink...step up...look in mirror and say "You are mot a nuser....you are mot a nuser." Realize he forgot to put his dentures in. Gets them in...looks in the mirror and says "You are not a loser....You are not a loser...."

12:25- Takes a dump, wipes his butt, looks at toilet paper and gets depressed because its the best thing he has ever put on paper.

12:30- Shaves his wife's back...puts her out into the backyard until she goes #2...realizes why he drinks all the time.

12:45- Has "breakfast" of old crow and half a doughnut he found on the break table last night at work.

1:00- Gets into arguement with trailer park manager about neighbors complaints regarding Mrs Lumber pooping in their yard....to which his only defense is.."I'm a damn living legend!!"

1:30-Goes back to bathroom to shave...realizes he didnt pay the water bill, which explains why the bathroom still stinks from earlier.

1:45-Gets into arguement with wife about not paying the water bill and her spending too much money on hair removal products. Slams front door...Gets into car so as to not miss appointment to get a $200 tattoo.

1:46- Car out of gas...walks to tattoo parlor.

4:05- Finishes tattoo...looks in mirror and sees that it says.."Tim Limber, living lesbian"...doesnt notice the mispelling...leaves happy.

4:30-Gets back home, makes up with wife....Helps her braid her legs.

5:15-Remembers that he is supposed to be looking for a writing job in Pittsburgh..Decides he needs to get right on it....after a trip to the liquor store.

6:00-finishes half bottle of old crow...has to take a piss...remembers he cant flush the toilet...pisses in backyard.

6:15- Gets into arguement with trailer park manager over neighbors complaints about his pissing in their yard.

6:30- Finishes rest of the bottle of "old crow" ...Wife can tell he is getting "that look" in his eye.

6:31-Wife makes excuse to leave for the night...Tim thinks there was something he was supposed to do...something...about Pittsburgh...

6:40- Makes trip to liquor store for something to "clear his head"

7:00- Drinks half of second bottle...needs to take another crap...remembers that toilet still doesnt work and that the backyard seems soooo far away...decides "screw it"...soils himself.

7.30-throws up in same puddle he neglected to clean up earlier...reminds himself that he needs to get his dentures out of the vomit when he is able...falls into bed and passes out.

11:05-Call from work that he is late....again. Boss wants to talk to him when he gets there about stealing food from break table.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-18-2009, 08:23 AM
NO GAY avitars if I lose..lets keep it professional bucktooth! Get ready to read my article..hahahaha! The thing is I SELL lots of papers..Pittsburgh Newspaper is going to love me!

Dont weasel out...ANY avatar is what you agreed too...Be a man and stick to the bargain.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-18-2009, 08:45 AM
This should be a easy win for me! Why people criticize my grammer..remember..newspapers have editors..they got there moneys worth with me! I led the league in editing..I am a editors worst nightmare...haha!

I'll make it even easier on you...there are only two daily papers in Pittsburgh...you only have to figure out which two they are.

stlrtruck
05-18-2009, 09:10 AM
DAILY COUNTDOWN

30 days left....

I can only imagine what Slim Q Cumber was able to accomplish in the last 24 hrs.

12:10- pull step stool to bathroom sink...step up...look in mirror and say "You are mot a nuser....you are mot a nuser." Realize he forgot to put his dentures in. Gets them in...looks in the mirror and says "You are not a loser....You are not a loser...."

12:25- Takes a dump, wipes his butt, looks at toilet paper and gets depressed because its the best thing he has ever put on paper.

12:30- Shaves his wife's back...puts her out into the backyard until she goes #2...realizes why he drinks all the time.

12:45- Has "breakfast" of old crow and half a doughnut he found on the break table last night at work.

1:00- Gets into arguement with trailer park manager about neighbors complaints regarding Mrs Lumber pooping in their yard....to which his only defense is.."I'm a damn living legend!!"

1:30-Goes back to bathroom to shave...realizes he didnt pay the water bill, which explains why the bathroom still stinks from earlier.

1:45-Gets into arguement with wife about not paying the water bill and her spending too much money on hair removal products. Slams front door...Gets into car so as to not miss appointment to get a $200 tattoo.

4:05- Finishes tattoo...looks in mirror and sees that it says.."Tim Limber, living lesbian"...doesnt notice the mispelling...leaves happy.

5:15-Remembers that he is supposed to be looking for a writing job in Pittsburgh..Decides he needs to get right on it....after a trip to the liquor store.

6:00-finishes half bottle of old crow...has to take a piss...remembers he cant flush the toilet...pisses in backyard.

6:15- Gets into arguement with trailer park manager over neighbors complaints about his pissing in their yard.

6:30- Finishes rest of the bottle of "old crow" ...Wife can tell he is getting "that look" in his eye.

6:31-Wife makes excuse to leave for the night...Tim thinks there was something he was supposed to do...something...about Pittsburgh...

7:00- Drinks half of second bottle...needs to take another crap...remembers that toilet still doesnt work and that the backyard seems soooo far away...decides "screw it"...soils himself.

7.30-throws up in same puddle he neglected to clean up earlier...reminds himself that he needs to get his dentures out of the vomit when he is able...falls into bed and passes out.

11:05-Call from work that he is late....again. Boss wants to talk to him when he gets there about stealing food from break table.

Instant Classic! :applaudit: :applaudit: :toofunny: :toofunny:

ShutDown24
05-18-2009, 09:49 AM

No! You're kidding, right?! I would have never guessed! :doh:

This should be a easy win for me! Why people criticize my grammer..remember..newspapers have editors..they got there moneys worth with me! I led the league in editing..I am a editors worst nightmare...haha!

Do you even know the extent of work editors do? They aren't only in place to fix one writers garbage, ya know. When I took Journalism, I was copy editor and sports editor in my second year. If someone would have given me the quality of work I've seen from you, I would have thrown it in the trash and told them to come back with something when they were serious about writing - really.

SteelersinCA
05-18-2009, 10:51 AM

Best line, ever.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Best line, ever.

:chuckle:

I personally liked:

stlrtruck
05-18-2009, 12:32 PM
Well the Baltimore Sun is #1 in baltimore..I wrote for them..I wrote for the top papers in Baltimore..that is a resume!

That's in baltimore, they obviously don't know any better. And when they learned the difference, please explain what happen to you then TIMMAH? :doh:

Oh, the hell with it, I can't count on you getting that question right so I'll answer it for you.

YOU GOT FIRED!!!!!! :toofunny: :rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-18-2009, 01:13 PM
That's in baltimore, they obviously don't know any better. And when they learned the difference, please explain what happen to you then TIMMAH? :doh:

Oh, the hell with it, I can't count on you getting that question right so I'll answer it for you.

YOU GOT FIRED!!!!!! :toofunny: :rofl:

I wish I could see the face on HR guy when he gets Tim's misspelled letter, asking to be a full time "riter".

I have a 5 spot that says he asks if he can write articles about the Ravens and why he hates the Steelers.

steelwall
05-18-2009, 03:11 PM
DAILY COUNTDOWN

30 days left....

That right there.... is straight up ownage. :toofunny:

Pittsburghfan
05-18-2009, 03:55 PM
I wish I could see the face on HR guy when he gets Tim's misspelled letter, asking to be a full time "riter".

I have a 5 spot that says he asks if he can write articles about the Ravens and why he hates the Steelers.

Limp Timber: i can be riter for noospaper? I r leeving legand! You aint gonna say no to a leeving legand!

steelwall
05-18-2009, 04:07 PM
TIMMHAAS letter to the news paper editor seeking employment......

Dare, Sir/Broad

I'm living legend Tim Lumber. Maybe you hear of me. I was a wresler, but it was boring cause they laugh at me. Don't worry about me getting in trouble with copyright, I wont not do that again. Also don't worry about me getting fired from a job that didnt pay me... I have 30 tat2s!!!!! As you can see I am the best righter. You can read this above what I just wrote...just now...right up there, below where I started . See how description I can be???

I'wait for you to call me, but use channel 29 on your cb...

:popcorn:

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:26 AM
No! You're kidding, right?! I would have never guessed! :doh:

Do you even know the extent of work editors do? They aren't only in place to fix one writers garbage, ya know. When I took Journalism, I was copy editor and sports editor in my second year. If someone would have given me the quality of work I've seen from you, I would have thrown it in the trash and told them to come back with something when they were serious about writing - really. Maybe thats why your unemployed..haha!:rofl::laughing::chuckle:!!

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:31 AM
Does anybody have any Pittsburgh Newspaper editors e-mail address? I cant find any on the web! I will get a writing job in Pittsburgh..I am famous..why would they NOT want to hire me..Im Tim Lumber..I wake up every morning..thinking..damn I got lucky..God alllowed me to be the greatest writer to ever live! I am going to own Pittsburgh..and what are you all going to do..when I get the JOB? I want everyone of you losers to apologize for saying I cant write....I WILL WIN THIS DAMN CONTEST!!! I Always win..in writing! Im just curious whether any of you are willing to give me REAL e-mail addresses Of editors..lets keep this game fair!

stlrtruck
05-19-2009, 07:10 AM
Does anybody have any Pittsburgh Newspaper editors e-mail address? I cant find any on the web! I will get a writing job in Pittsburgh..I am famous..why would they NOT want to hire me..Im Tim Lumber..I wake up every morning..thinking..damn I got lucky..God alllowed me to be the greatest writer to ever live! I am going to own Pittsburgh..and what are you all going to do..when I get the JOB? I want everyone of you losers to apologize for saying I cant write....I WILL WIN THIS DAMN CONTEST!!! I Always win..in writing! Im just curious whether any of you are willing to give me REAL e-mail addresses Of editors..lets keep this game fair!

1) You're an idiot
2) You're a ratbirds fan
3) You're TIMMAH

Is that enough reasons or do you need more.

And if you want information, then why not use the computer for something else other than to come here and prove how much of an idiot you are. Research your own agenda. Let's go leeving legund, can't you do your own work? OH wait, I know the answer to that one.

HometownGal
05-19-2009, 07:15 AM

Ever think of doing a Google search? Probably not, because you wouldn't be able to spell it. :doh: There - did it for ya. You're welcome.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-19-2009, 07:52 AM

Actually the intelligence and ability to CONTACT potential employers would be part of GETTING a job. Its exactly this type of stupidity that I am banking on...so NO we are not going to do YOUR work for you.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-19-2009, 07:58 AM
29 Days Left and counting.

And where is Timmah on his job search?

Does anybody have any Pittsburgh Newspaper editors e-mail address? I cant find any on the web!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

This has turned out to be more fun than I ever imagined!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-19-2009, 08:17 AM
TIMMHAAS letter to the news paper editor seeking employment......

Dare, Sir/Broad

I'm living legend Tim Lumber. Maybe you hear of me. I was a wresler, but it was boring cause they laugh at me. Don't worry about me getting in trouble with copyright, I wont not do that again. Also don't worry about me getting fired from a job that didnt pay me... I have 30 tat2s!!!!! As you can see I am the best righter. You can read this above what I just wrote...just now...right up there, below where I started . See how description I can be???

I'wait for you to call me, but use channel 29 on your cb...

That is about as close to "dead-on" as any of us can get!!!

Tim Lumber
05-20-2009, 12:58 AM
Ever think of doing a Google search? Probably not, because you wouldn't be able to spell it. :doh: There - did it for ya. You're welcome. Thank you HTG..look out kids..Guess whos coming to Town? No its not santa Clause its the living legend Tim Lumber! I have this bet in the bag just like Saint Nick! Maybe afterwards I will punch you in your nose lamberts-lost-tooth then we can call you Rudolph the Red Nose Reject! You are losing this bet..get ready to use a Tim Lumber avitar..I wanna hear you call me legend every day when Im here..you are gonna be like my DOG..your sorry *ss is gonna be on a leash after i win this bet..go eat some dog food..better yet....some DEER Food..haha!:chuckle:!!!

SteelersinCA
05-20-2009, 01:16 AM
Yes, you'll get a job just like St. Nick's bag, made-up and in fairy tale land, mayonnaise face.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-20-2009, 07:35 AM
I have this bet in the bag just like Saint Nick! :!!!

Because someone told you how to do a google search???:rofl:

Maybe afterwards I will punch you in your nose lamberts-lost-tooth

1) You can't reach that high.
2) If your ever try I will shove that sissy-dog of your up your ass so far that it will smash your gerbil.

HometownGal
05-20-2009, 08:03 AM
Maybe afterwards I will punch you in your nose lamberts-lost-tooth then we can call you Rudolph the Red Nose Reject!

And maybe afterwards, I'll kick your yayas through the top of your head and you'll be pissing out of your ears. Then you will be the most imfamous "commod(e)ity" at M & T.

http://www.notempire.com/images/uploads/THREE_SISTERS.med.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-20-2009, 08:59 AM
And maybe afterwards, I'll kick your yayas through the top of your head and you'll be pissing out of your ears. Then you will be the most imfamous "commod(e)ity" at M & T.

You are going to lose your "fan" status!!!!!:chuckle:

SteelersinCA
05-20-2009, 11:20 AM

Side note, who the hell would want to piss in that urinal??

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-20-2009, 12:19 PM
28 Days Left and counting.

....and Timmah is where?

I aint losing my bet! I need to keep it short tonight...I need to find me a writing job in pittsburgh

Uh...Tim....wasnt that where you should have been at the BEGINNING??:doh:

....and Tim, It doesnt matter how many little blue pills you take....you will ALWAYS keep it short.

(Got a dollar that says Tiny-Tim won't get that insult...any takers?)

stlrtruck
05-20-2009, 12:30 PM
(Got a dollar that says Tiny-Tim won't get that insult...any takers?)

What you think in this economy I just want to hand money out to people? :drink:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-20-2009, 12:35 PM
What you think in this economy I just want to hand money out to people? :drink:

Good point...my bad.

Tim Lumber
05-22-2009, 04:01 AM
I am currently talking to a newspaper editor...is it a Baltimore paper..or Pittsburgh paper..haha..only time will tell..until then keep guessing mayonase mouth!!

Galax Steeler
05-22-2009, 04:20 AM
I am currently talking to a newspaper editor...is it a Baltimore paper..or Pittsburgh paper..haha..only time will tell..until then keep guessing mayonase mouth!!

There is no need to guess you will never be good enough to write for a Pittsburgh paper. I dought that your garbage writing is even good enough for Baltimore.:coffee:

steelwall
05-22-2009, 05:19 AM
He might get a column in the funny pages about a midget who has illusions he is a living legend....

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-23-2009, 07:22 AM

25 Days Left and counting

If you are lying about a Baltimore paper...you are an idiot since that isnt the challenge. If you ar lying about a Pittsburgh paper...well, then your just a liar.

Clock is ticking on being called out as a fraud and a liar....tick....tick...tick.

xfl2001fan
05-23-2009, 09:49 AM
25 Days Left and counting

If you are lying about a Baltimore paper...you are an idiot since that isnt the challenge. If you ar lying about a Pittsburgh paper...well, then your just a liar.

Clock is ticking on being called out as a fraud and a liar....tick....tick...tick.

He might not be lying about either. He said he's talking to an editor. That just means:

deer edytor,

i am a living legend and want too rite for u. i will ownz pittsburgh becuz i maid a bet on a steelers webiste that i'd get hired i am more gooder than ur riters and u shuld hire me now

sinserely,

Tim Lumber

That does (technically) constitute talking to an editor. When the editor writes back:

Dear Mr. Lumber,

At this time, we are not hiring any more writers. However, we will keep your application for future reference.

Sincerely,

Editor In Charge

At this time, they will promptly take the letter to the editors/writers so that they can all get a good laugh at the re-re from Baltimore.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-23-2009, 10:43 AM
deer edytor,

i am a living legend and want too rite for u. i will ownz pittsburgh becuz i maid a bet on a steelers webiste that i'd get hired i am more gooder than ur riters and u shuld hire me now

sinserely,

Tim Lumber

:laughing::laughing:

Dear Mr. Lumber

Just like Six Flags, we have restrictions to participate. I am afraid you are shorter than the bunny, and therefore do not meet the minimum height requirement to work at our paper.

Thank You
Editor in charge

steelwall
05-23-2009, 06:32 PM
:laughing::laughing:

Dear Mr. Lumber

Just like Six Flags, we have restrictions to participate. I am afraid you are shorter than the bunny, and therefore do not meet the minimum height requirement to work at our paper.

Thank You
Editor in charge

Galax Steeler
05-24-2009, 07:08 AM
He might get a column in the funny pages about a midget who has illusions he is a living legend....

I bet he has to stand on a stool to use the bathroom.:rofl:

steelwall
05-24-2009, 06:53 PM

lilyoder6
05-24-2009, 11:41 PM

are u sure that timmah doesn't sit down to take a piss....

steelwall
05-25-2009, 12:15 AM
are u sure that timmah doesn't sit down to take a piss....

Probably but he still needs a foot stool to waddle onto the toilet seat....

MODS: I am politically incorrect ......can we get a "little person smilie" there.... I was PC.... (I think :noidea:)

Galax Steeler
05-25-2009, 08:23 AM
I bet he is so short and fat that he has to place a mirror on the floor just to find it.

lilyoder6
05-25-2009, 09:31 AM
I bet he is so short and fat that he has to place a mirror on the floor just to find it.

and he has a special pair of tweezer's he uses to help find it

Tim Lumber
05-25-2009, 08:34 PM
When your last name is Lumber..you dont have to squat and piss like you kids from Pittsburgh! I stand!!

MACH1
05-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Your lips clap when you run.

steelwall
05-25-2009, 08:56 PM

lilyoder6
05-25-2009, 11:54 PM

hahahahaha...

good one

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-26-2009, 07:35 AM
22 days left and counting

...and where is the brainless wonder at in regards to meeting this challenge?

originally posted by Tim Lumber
Im drunk right now! I havent looked for a job yet in Pittsburgh..I better get to it!

Nice to see that he has made the best use of the last 9 days!!!!:chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-26-2009, 07:36 AM
When your last name is Lumber..you dont have to squat and piss like you kids from Pittsburgh! I stand!!

When your last name is Lumber...you just piss yourself while in a drunken stupor.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-26-2009, 08:18 AM
Folks, I'm still looking for the "best" avatar for our resident Troll to wear FOREVER!!!!

Post them here...(It will drive him nuts!!!!)

Dino 6 Rings
05-26-2009, 08:35 AM
well I hope the avatar isn't something horrible that I'd have to look at everytime the moron got onto the forum. Like a heap of dung would be funny, but not fun to look at.

How about a Dead Crow

MACH1
05-26-2009, 11:17 AM
http://static.flickr.com/51/108479889_6d14b8510c.jpg?v=0

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-26-2009, 11:18 AM
well I hope the avatar isn't something horrible that I'd have to look at everytime the moron got onto the forum.

good point...no pics of his wife.

MACH1
05-26-2009, 11:30 AM
good point...no pics of his wife.

He said nothing gay, soooo....

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://bp1.blogger.com/_bXl54-4uZ2M/RoMf99nBQkI/AAAAAAAAALs/PMmqwVkpDPY/s400/20060127_hg.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHM2QX7U-SWypcyp-6vNgeHsLD3pw

SteelersinCA
05-26-2009, 12:05 PM
This is boring without that queen from Baltimore logging on and get bashed.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-26-2009, 12:18 PM
This is boring without that queen from Baltimore logging on and get bashed.

That was my point...

I thought that if I called his bluff he would puff out his chest for a little then scurry away.:thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-26-2009, 03:11 PM

He said nothing gay, soooo....

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://bp1.blogger.com/_bXl54-4uZ2M/RoMf99nBQkI/AAAAAAAAALs/PMmqwVkpDPY/s400/20060127_hg.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHM2QX7U-SWypcyp-6vNgeHsLD3pw

:applaudit:

here are a few more possibilities

http://www.nndb.com/people/627/000027546/ray-lewis-mugs.jpg

http://www.donstinson.com/scatt/deadbirds/popup/FeuerbachAnselm_ADeadRaven1847.jpg

http://images.inmagine.com/img/rubberball/rbv019/rbv0190297.jpg

http://funnyfreepics.com/images/hillbilly_date.jpg

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:08 AM
Mach1 maybee you should check the comments..I said if I lose the bet..NO gay avitars! Any thing else I will use..and I thought the deal was for a MONTH lambert..its NOT forever! And when the hell is my deadline again?

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:15 AM
Mach1 maybee you should check the comments..I said if I lose the bet..NO gay avitars! Any thing else I will use..and I thought the deal was for a MONTH lambert..its NOT forever! And when the hell is my deadline again?

COMPREHENSION TIMMAH, you've got to be able to read to understand the terms of the contract.

Try hooked on phonics

MACH1
05-27-2009, 12:20 AM
:applaudit:

here are a few more possibilities

http://www.nndb.com/people/627/000027546/ray-lewis-mugs.jpg

http://www.donstinson.com/scatt/deadbirds/popup/FeuerbachAnselm_ADeadRaven1847.jpg

http://images.inmagine.com/img/rubberball/rbv019/rbv0190297.jpg

http://funnyfreepics.com/images/hillbilly_date.jpg

Not bad, not bad at all. :toofunny:

On the GAY Timmah pic, we just need to change the HG to a TL.

steelwall
05-27-2009, 12:24 AM

Not bad, not bad at all. :toofunny:

On the GAY Timmah pic, we just need to change the HG to a TL.

Who says we cant change his avatar whenever we want.... I think that should be included in the bet.

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 01:54 AM
ESPN is hiring writers!!!! I just sent them a e-mail, if I got this job, I would be rich$$!! I think I have a very, very good chance of getting it..what do you's HONESTLY think?

Aussie_steeler
05-27-2009, 03:26 AM
I dont think you stand a chance. Your not a Boston or New York knobjockey.

But you can hold some hope because I think your partway there to matching the description. All you need to do is move to Boston or New York.

Galax Steeler
05-27-2009, 03:52 AM
ESPN is hiring writers!!!! I just sent them a e-mail, if I got this job, I would be rich$$!! I think I have a very, very good chance of getting it..what do you's HONESTLY think?

I honestly think you don't stand a snow balls chance in hell you are just wasting there time you can't even entertain us with your sucky writing.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-27-2009, 07:27 AM

Slim,

Maybe YOU should go back and read the agreement...

If you dont have a JOB...a PAYING full-time job with a legit Pittsburgh paper within a month, you...

2) have to keep an avatar of MY choice for the remainder of your time in this forum

That is AVATAR OF MY CHOICE...If I decide that you will wear an avatar of Ray Lewis in a tutu...you HAVE to wear it. Its my choice you illiterate bastard...you dont have the right to say you wont wear a gay avatar. BE AN MAN and stick to the agreement. :laughing:

Also it says for the remainder of your time in this forum...thats FOREVER. SOOOOO...you WILL wear a gay avatar FOREVER if I decide you need to.:chuckle:

I am willing to bet you act like a little sissy-punk and no try to change the rules or back out all together.

I hope you prove to all of us that your not a REAL man and you back out of the agreement!!!

And when the hell is my deadline again

I know when the deadline is...Everyone in the forum knows when the deadline is... Only ONE 5'4 drunk dwarf isnt smart enough to figure it out. Sooooo SCREW YOU!!!...I'll let you know the day after the contest is over and you can wear the gay avatar of my choice FOREVER!!!

Go back and figure out when you made the agreement...but you get no help from anyone because...well....your an idiot.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-27-2009, 07:39 AM

I hear that Birds fly!!!! I have been watching then. If I could fly I would be rich$$!! I think I have a very, very good chance of doing it..what do you's HONESTLY think?

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 07:51 AM

First of all, YOU'VE GOT NO CHANCE, NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Second, you should concern yourself more with the task at hand which gets closer and closer to meltdown for you. Meaning change avatar for you slim cucumber!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-27-2009, 08:28 AM
21 Days and Counting

...and where is Slim in his job search?

...when the hell is my deadline again?

This is priceless!!! Not only has he not started, but the "daily countdown" doesnt help him AT ALL in determining how many days he has left!!!! :doh:

Seriously...this is a level of stupid beyond anything this forum has ever seen.

MACH1
05-27-2009, 10:15 AM

Then you might be able to get that double wide you've always wanted.

steelwall
05-27-2009, 07:38 PM
Then you might be able to get that double wide you've always wanted.

Or it would be like that one espisode of Dave Chappelle :laughing:

"Tim's $100,000 crack party!!!!!"

HometownGal
05-27-2009, 09:28 PM

We's honestly thinks that you'd better stop smokin' sweeper dust. :screwy:

Stlrs4Life
05-28-2009, 08:22 PM
I am accepting recomendations for Slims new avatar :thumbsup:

My quess is that he tries to weasel out..or .......(please..please...please..) leaves all together

A big fat picture of a Naked Butt!

7SteelGal43
05-28-2009, 10:39 PM

Well let's see, the word "delusional" comes to mind. :screwy:

Tim Lumber
05-29-2009, 01:17 AM
We's honestly thinks that you'd better stop smokin' sweeper dust. :screwy:HTG did you miss me? I just got a new blogging job for The National Sports Review, the owner likes my stories I write! You can log onto nationalsportsreview.com just click on to VIEW ALL BLOGS there you will see my newest masterpiece..my debut blog for them..its going to go GOLD like a record!

Tim Lumber
05-29-2009, 01:19 AM
Well let's see, the word "delusional" comes to mind. :screwy: SteelGal are you a fan of mine like HTG? All these drunks(guys) are jealous..

Tim Lumber
05-29-2009, 01:25 AM
ALL VERY IMPORTANT..I e-mailed Ed Bouchette at his newspaper! First day he wouldnt respond back..so I annoyed him..I sent him 20 of the same e-mails! I started off by saying Hello Mr.Ed(like the horse) it was funny! I told him about the bet I had on here! He e-mailed me back with his personel e-mail not the newspaper e-mail! HERE IS WHAT ED BOUCHETTE said to me...I checked out the website challenge..and I want to be the first to inform you..YOU WILL LOSE THIS BET! Are you happy Lamberts Long Lost Tooth..the moron Ed Bouchette read this post on thursday! He(Ed) is a damn idiot! He refuses to help another writer! Ed Bouchette says I will lose this bet..now I have no chance..Ed Bouchette is a scum bag..I hope he reads this today!

SteelersinCA
05-29-2009, 01:35 AM
So does that mean you concede the bet and you have to put up a LLT avatar of his choosing? Can we just call you goo gobbler instead of living legend now?

Aussie_steeler
05-29-2009, 04:08 AM
Ed Bouchette: 1:30 p.m. first Tuesday of each month

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/

Ed holds an open forum at 1.30pm on the first Tuesday of every month. This would be a good opportunity for you to get your revenge on that big bad Ed Bouchette.

You could even challenge him to a winner takes all contest - Winner gets the Post Gazette Staff position - loser gets to be Slim Qcumber ( internet STD)

steelersfanman92
05-29-2009, 05:39 AM
HTG did you miss me? I just got a new blogging job for The National Sports Review, the owner likes my stories I write! You can log onto nationalsportsreview.com just click on to VIEW ALL BLOGS there you will see my newest masterpiece..my debut blog for them..its going to go GOLD like a record!

You do realize that all you have to do on National Sports Review to get a blog is click "Create Your Own Blog" and fill out the information?

HometownGal
05-29-2009, 07:19 AM
HTG did you miss me?

Yeah - like I miss a bad case of the 'rhea.

I just got a new blogging job for The National Sports Review, the owner likes my stories I write! You can log onto nationalsportsreview.com just click on to VIEW ALL BLOGS there you will see my newest masterpiece..my debut blog for them..its going to go GOLD like a record!

Ladies and Gentelman, I would like to use this first blog to introduce myself to you readers! My name is Tim Lumber, you probally are already a fan of mine, after all Im considered a Writing God! I love hearing good compliments in the comment section! It is recomended you pump my ego up by saying Im the best or Im the greatest writer alive! Negative comments will only make me angry, and I have a bad habit of embarrasing them negative readers! All in all this is going to be the most fun you will ever have in your boring lifetime! I am not a circus clown..but I will act like Toys”R”Us I will turn your frown upside down! I am a world class sports blogger, from the trailer park of Baltimore, Md. Before you try and call me trailer park trash, just remember..I am proud to be trailer park trash..stick’s and stones will break my bones, but your lame jokes wont even FAZE me! I really believe that The National Sports Review is the website of the future! I am proud to be a part of this! ESPN and Sports Illustratrated better look out..there writers can’t compete with me in the ratings game! I am here to make sure that NSR becomes the #1 sports website in the world! I hope you readers join me here daily! Its time to change the sports world one day at a time! Tim Lumber is in the house! Let the fireworks begin!

:toofunny::laughing::toofunny:

You really are delusional, aren't ya? :screwy:

stlrtruck
05-29-2009, 08:00 AM
ALL VERY IMPORTANT..I e-mailed Ed Bouchette at his newspaper! First day he wouldnt respond back..so I annoyed him..I sent him 20 of the same e-mails! I started off by saying Hello Mr.Ed(like the horse) it was funny! I told him about the bet I had on here! He e-mailed me back with his personel e-mail not the newspaper e-mail! HERE IS WHAT ED BOUCHETTE said to me...I checked out the website challenge..and I want to be the first to inform you..YOU WILL LOSE THIS BET! Are you happy Lamberts Long Lost Tooth..the moron Ed Bouchette read this post on thursday! He(Ed) is a damn idiot! He refuses to help another writer! Ed Bouchette says I will lose this bet..now I have no chance..Ed Bouchette is a scum bag..I hope he reads this today!

Finally someone in the business being honest with you and yet you can't deal with the fact THAT YOU CAN'T WRITE!!! :doh:

Dino 6 Rings
05-29-2009, 09:44 AM
You do realize that all you have to do on National Sports Review to get a blog is click "Create Your Own Blog" and fill out the information?

This is SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!! Because its 100% True!!!

I may actually start a Dino 6 Rings Blog on the same site and compete with the Moron who doesn't know the difference between "Their" "There" and "They're"

SteelersinCA
05-29-2009, 09:59 AM

You mean the living legend goo gobbler is a, a, a fraud?????? No way!!!!

HometownGal
05-29-2009, 10:02 AM
I may actually start a Dino 6 Rings Blog on the same site and compete with the Moron who doesn't know the difference between "Their" "There" and "They're"

Or the difference between a period and an exclamation point!.!.!.!

(Or the difference between a man and a woman.) Does he honestly think when the Mrs. cuddles up to him at night, that is her finger poking him in the back? :chuckle:

NEPAsteeler
05-29-2009, 11:07 AM
(Or the difference between a man and a woman.) Does he honestly think when the Mrs. cuddles up to him at night, that is her finger poking him in the back? :chuckle:

I know you don't like this, but i have to say it... HAHA! That was a good one. :chuckle:

Tim Lumber
05-30-2009, 12:23 AM
Ed holds an open forum at 1.30pm on the first Tuesday of every month. This would be a good opportunity for you to get your revenge on that big bad Ed Bouchette.

You could even challenge him to a winner takes all contest - Winner gets the Post Gazette Staff position - loser gets to be Slim Qcumber ( internet STD) Thank you so much! Yes I will get revenge on Mr.Ed the talking Horse Boy!

Tim Lumber
05-30-2009, 12:29 AM
Or the difference between a period and an exclamation point!.!.!.!

(Or the difference between a man and a woman.) Does he honestly think when the Mrs. cuddles up to him at night, that is her finger poking him in the back? :chuckle: That was so WRONG HTG! Its funny since you date men from Pittsburgh..you cant even feel anything poking u in the back in bed..since Pittsburgh men are often called ANT D*CKS by Baltimore women! When it comes to pleasing women..Baltimore men are pimps!

Tim Lumber
05-30-2009, 12:31 AM
This is SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!! Because its 100% True!!!

I may actually start a Dino 6 Rings Blog on the same site and compete with the Moron who doesn't know the difference between "Their" "There" and "They're" You wanna go toe to toe in a blog vs the Living Legend? You better bring your life jacket ROOKIE..because you will sink like the Titanic..you Leornardo Decaprio looking crack head!

Galax Steeler
05-30-2009, 06:43 AM
That was so WRONG HTG! Its funny since you date men from Pittsburgh..you cant even feel anything poking u in the back in bed..since Pittsburgh men are often called ANT D*CKS by Baltimore women! When it comes to pleasing women..Baltimore men are pimps!

I guess you love feeling Baltimore men poking you in the back when you are in bed dumber.:rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-30-2009, 08:03 AM
18 Days Left And Counting

...and where is Tim?

originally posted by Slim Q Cumber
... I just got a new blogging job for The National Sports Review.

Follow what I say carefully. Anyone can blog on that site. Nobody hired you. Therefore, its not a job.

I e-mailed Ed Bouchette at his newspaper! First day he wouldnt respond back..

Gee, wonder if you took the hint.:noidea:

...so I annoyed him..I sent him 20 of the same e-mails!

Nope, quess not.:doh:

I started off by saying Hello Mr.Ed(like the horse) it was funny!

I would stick with that approach. Most potential employers LOVE to be insulted when initially contacted.:thumbsup:

I told him about the bet I had on here! He e-mailed me back with his personel e-mail not the newspaper e-mail! HERE IS WHAT ED BOUCHETTE said to me..."I checked out the website challenge..and I want to be the first to inform you..YOU WILL LOSE THIS BET!"

Are you happy Lamberts Lost Tooth

No. I expected nothing less. You see...how do I say this ...you are crazy. Nobody thinks you are a writer.

Nobody.

Stop it.

.the moron Ed Bouchette read this post on thursday! He(Ed) is a damn idiot! He refuses to help another writer!

Nooooo. He refuses to help a delusional drunk who THINKS he is a writer. There is a difference.:alcoholic

Ed Bouchette says I will lose this bet..now I have no chance..

Nooooo. You have no chance because you suck at writing. The first step is admitting it..

Ed Bouchette is a scum bag..I hope he reads this today!

Riggghhht. I'm sure he has NOTHING better to do then to check on the opinion of a the 5'4 drunk "living lesbian".

:wave:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-30-2009, 08:09 AM
You wanna go toe to toe in a blog vs the Living Legend? You better bring your life jacket ROOKIE..because you will sink like the Titanic..you Leornardo Decaprio looking crack head!

If he went toe to toe with you....your nose would be in his bellybutton.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-30-2009, 08:11 AM
That was so WRONG HTG! Its funny since you date men from Pittsburgh..you cant even feel anything poking u in the back in bed..since Pittsburgh men are often called ANT D*CKS by Baltimore women! When it comes to pleasing women..Baltimore men are pimps!

Just because you ARE the biggest penis in the forum...doesnt mean you HAVE the biggest penis in the forum.

I would guess that you have been GIVEN more than you can GIVE.

Dino 6 Rings
05-30-2009, 10:41 AM
You wanna go toe to toe in a blog vs the Living Legend? You better bring your life jacket ROOKIE..because you will sink like the Titanic..you Leornardo Decaprio looking crack head!

I wouldn't want to help you in anyway, and we all know darn well that thousands would tune in weekly to watch me bash your brains in against the walls. You'd be the Generals to my Globe Trotters, people know I'm going to win, they'd just tune in to watch my style and skills and have a good laugh at your pathetic face.

by the way, the crack head, that would be the person laying next to you every night.

Dino 6 Rings
05-30-2009, 11:00 AM
This fool can't even get a single comment on his silly little new blog, how is he possibly going to get a job in Pittsburgh as a writer?

So, when he loses the bet, does he get banned too so we can put the fork in this retard or what?

Galax Steeler
05-31-2009, 07:47 AM
So, when he loses the bet, does he get banned too so we can put the fork in this retard or what?

We could only hope that he gets banned.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-01-2009, 08:22 AM
16 Days and Counting

16 days until Slim wears an avatar of my butt...or a dead raven...or the gayest avatar I can find.

C'mon Slim...that non-paying blog on a site that ANYONE can blog on...doesnt meet the criteria. You have just a little over two weeks left.

Can you feel the wheels falling off your short bus? You should!!! You are about to be TREATED on a public website for all the world to see.

Next time you call yourself a living legend...(on another site since you wont be able to say it here)...remember that EVERYONE IN THE WORLD will be able to come to this site and see that you are a FRAUD!!!!

16 days!!!!....tick-tock....tick-tock...tick-tock...

MACH1
06-01-2009, 09:20 AM
16 Days and Counting

16 days until Slim wears an avatar of my butt...or a dead raven...or the gayest avatar I can find.

C'mon Slim...that non-paying blog on a site that ANYONE can blog on...doesnt meet the criteria. You have just a little over two weeks left.

Can you feel the wheels falling off your short bus? You should!!! You are about to be TREATED on a public website for all the world to see.

Next time you call yourself a living legend...(on another site since you wont be able to say it here)...remember that EVERYONE IN THE WORLD will be able to come to this site and see that you are a FRAUD!!!!

16 days!!!!....tick-tock....tick-tock...tick-tock...

Thats my vote. :sofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
06-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Poor TinyTim, he's so desperate that he basicallly reposted his own little comments on why the Steelers won't repeat hoping to draw Steelers fans into a fight so they comment on his blog and make him seem legit. Poor Tiny Tim, no one is paying attention to him on his adorable little free blog.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Slim...
Just as a reminder....so that you cant LIE your way out of this....here is the post where you were challenged:

Originally posted by lamberts-lost-tooth

HERE IS THE CHALLENGE!!!

If you are such a great writer that you are a "living legend", it shouldnt take you more than a month to hook up with a legit Pittsburgh paper. If you get a confirmed full-time paying job with a legit Pittsburgh paper within the month I will...

1) refer to you as a "living legend"
2) will keep an avatar of your choice for as long as I am in this forum.

BUT.....

2) have to keep an avatar of MY choice for the remainder of your time in this forum.

Come one Timmah...prove to us that you are not a fake...no excuses.

and your reply was:

Originally posted by Tim Lumber

No wiggle room there slick.

You accepted the bet and ACKNOWLEDGED it would be a PAYING writing job...a FULL-TIME writing job...with a PITTSBURGH NEWSPAPER!!!

How are you going to back out now? BE A MAN and admit you are screwed and haven't met the challenge!!!

Read it again..and feel the pressure....16 days left!!!!

Tim Lumber
06-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Yeah Lambert..I will be a damn man..if I lose..I will live up to the deal! I have Ed Bouchette telling me I will Lose this bet...he has alot of pool in Pittsburgh newspapers..he is a fat bastard..I cant believe he wouldnt help another writer!

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Yeah Lambert..I will be a damn man..if I lose..I will live up to the deal! I have Ed Bouchette telling me I will Lose this bet...he has alot of pool in Pittsburgh newspapers..he is a fat bastard..I cant believe he wouldnt help another writer!

He would help a REAL writer. You know, like one who knows the difference between "pull" and "pool".:doh:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-02-2009, 07:46 AM
15 Days & Counting

Uh-Oh Slim....time is running out for you!!!

,,,,and instead of trying to find a job...you are wasting time on that stupid blog site that nobody is responding to.

C-mon Slick....why not try the other Pittsburgh Newspapers???? I would love to hear their responses to your 2nd grade writing skills!!!:chuckle:

(How does it feel to be brought into the light for all the world to see what a fraud you are???)

stlrtruck
06-02-2009, 07:55 AM
15 Days & Counting

Uh-Oh Slim....time is running out for you!!!

,,,,and instead of trying to find a job...you are wasting time on that stupid blog site that nobody is responding to.

C-mon Slick....why not try the other Pittsburgh Newspapers???? I would love to hear their responses to your 2nd grade writing skills!!!:chuckle:

(How does it feel to be brought into the light for all the world to see what a fraud you are???)

Tick Tock Tick Tock

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-02-2009, 08:01 AM
Tick Tock Tick Tock

I need to get to work on finding the WORST avatar on the web!!!!

steelwall
06-02-2009, 06:48 PM

I need to get to work on finding the WORST avatar on the web!!!!

TIMMHAAS wife is the worst photo Ive seen in a while:noidea:

Galax Steeler
06-03-2009, 03:51 AM
TIMMHAAS wife is the worst photo Ive seen in a while:noidea:

we can't use him for an avatar because they said we couldn't use no gay pictures.:rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2009, 07:44 AM
we can't use him for an avatar because they said we couldn't use no gay pictures.:rofl:

:laughing:

TIMMAH try to say that...but its nowhere in the agreement...he HAS to wear what I give him....or back out like a punk.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2009, 07:59 AM
14 Days and Counting

...and where is timmah in regards to meeting the challenge.

I like feet. My feet stink. I have dog crap on my feet. Ed Bouchette is mean.

Focus slim...focus.

remember the task at hand.

tick-tock.....tick-tock....tick-tock

Stlrs4Life
06-03-2009, 10:25 AM
tick tock,.....tick tock.....

Dino 6 Rings
06-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Anyone else feel like shouting out the song

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!

HometownGal
06-04-2009, 04:52 PM
In Honor Of Trailer Park Timwit:

*****WARNING: OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE*****

jw3bxgJ4Qiw

Preacher
06-04-2009, 10:00 PM
A song to help SLIM Q with some of those tough elements of life.....

rXkVvZG2Bi0

Remember SLIM Q...

Its not a hat. You just sit there, you should be so proud of that!

Tim Lumber
06-04-2009, 11:03 PM
In Honor Of Trailer Park Timwit:

*****WARNING: OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE*****

jw3bxgJ4Qiw OHH WOW!! Thanks for the tribute video..yep I am proud to be Trailer park trash..You must have missed me HTG! These guys get so damn jealous when you talk to me on here..they know Im a legend, and there just losers! I almost forgot to give you a hug HTG:hug:! Guys all of you should take notes..notice how I added the HUG symbol..Im smoooooth!

steelwall
06-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Tim I hate to break the news to you, but our mod HTG likes men not women.....so....might as well give it up.....

Galax Steeler
06-05-2009, 03:58 AM
:hug:! Guys all of you should take notes..notice how I added the HUG symbol..Im smoooooth!

Is that what your boyfriend said about you Im smooooooth.:sissies:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-06-2009, 07:53 AM
11 Days and Counting

Poor Slim...in 20 days he has accomplished NOTHING!!! He is no closer to having a job with a Pittsburgh Newspaper, he is no closer to being a REAL writer, and he is no closer to winning the bet.

Where is he now? Well I think we are making some progress into forcing hin into self-realization.

...but damn I messed up..now Im a poor bastard!

Yes Timmah...that is true.

BUT WAKE UP....YOU LOSE THE BET IN A WEEK AND A HALF!!!!!!!!

tick-tock...tick-tock....tick-tock....tick-tock....tick-tock...

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-07-2009, 12:53 PM
10 Days and Counting!!!!

OHHHHHHH.....SLIM!!!!!

Do you feel the pressure!!!!?????

Remember when you said:

...this will make me step up for my next writing job...which will be in Pittsburgh!....IT WILL HAPPEN....THIS WILL BE MY TOWN!! Remember I said this..I will back it up!

or when you said:

Well?

10 days to go and you are no closer. You are a loser in every sense of the word. C'mon Slim...talk crap now...10 days and you will be wearing the gayest avatar I can find and can NEVER call yourself a living legend again!!!!!!!

tick-tock.....tick-tock.....tick-tock.....tick-tock

MACH1
06-07-2009, 04:44 PM
10 Days and Counting!!!!

OHHHHHHH.....SLIM!!!!!10 days and you will be wearing the gayest avatar I can find and can NEVER call yourself a living legend again!!!!!!!

tick-tock.....tick-tock.....tick-tock.....tick-tock

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/customavatars/avatar1433872_2.gif

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Funny/Hard-Gay/Hard-Gay-fabulous.jpg

http://avatarhell.com/a/avatarhell_jigarkhvar_Gay%2004.gif

http://homepage.mac.com/bridgeguys/graphics/GayLinkslogo.gif

So many to pick from. :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-07-2009, 05:32 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/bridgeguys/graphics/GayLinkslogo.gif

So many to pick from. :chuckle:

I think we have a winner!!!

Tim Lumber
06-07-2009, 10:01 PM
No I am using this dumb cat avitar, somebody already posted it, only 1 avitar..this cat looks like a damn person..its funny! But I lost so I will keep it up..

Dino 6 Rings
06-07-2009, 10:04 PM
no, loser you'll use what we all decide you use...you loser

Galax Steeler
06-08-2009, 03:53 AM
No I am using this dumb cat avitar, somebody already posted it, only 1 avitar..this cat looks like a damn person..its funny! But I lost so I will keep it up..

Your not going to weasle your way out that easy.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-08-2009, 07:14 AM
9 DAYS & COUNTING!!!!!

....I am using this dumb cat avitar, somebody already posted it, only 1 avitar..this cat looks like a damn person..its funny! But I lost so I will keep it up..

Avatar of MY choice... you stupid midget!!!

The Cat avatar was given to you by the mods because you had the gross avatar of your foot.

You will recieve MY avatar in 9 days...per the agreement.

Please dont give up until the agreed upon date...we all enjoy watching you PRETEND to be a writer and having reality slap you in the face.

tick-tock....tick-tock....tick-tock...

Dino 6 Rings
06-08-2009, 08:37 AM
LLT Can you find an Avatar that says something like "Fraud" or "Pathetic Liar"

That would be so cool.

The gay ones are pretty funny too though.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-08-2009, 09:12 AM
LLT Can you find an Avatar that says something like "Fraud" or "Pathetic Liar"

That would be so cool.

The gay ones are pretty funny too though.

We really need to start getting serious about this!!!! We are seeing less and less of rthe diminutive little troll...I wonder if he will show his face when he has my avatar FOREVER!!!!

Dino 6 Rings
06-08-2009, 09:32 AM

We really need to start getting serious about this!!!! We are seeing less and less of rthe diminutive little troll...I wonder if he will show his face when he has my avatar FOREVER!!!!

I have a feeling he is going away slowly but surely. I answered each of his posts last night within seconds of each other, each one calling him either a loser or a liar or both and he didn't respond to any of them and was gone rather quickly.

he's done here. He's probably scouting out a new site to be "the new troll" on. His time here has ended.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-08-2009, 09:53 AM
I have a feeling he is going away slowly but surely. I answered each of his posts last night within seconds of each other, each one calling him either a loser or a liar or both and he didn't respond to any of them and was gone rather quickly.

he's done here. He's probably scouting out a new site to be "the new troll" on. His time here has ended.

I AM the Anti-Troll!!!!

:ak47::troll::m16:

Dino 6 Rings
06-08-2009, 10:14 AM
I AM the Anti-Troll!!!!

:ak47::troll::m16:

LOL

Well it took you long enough with this guy...geesh.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-08-2009, 11:19 AM
LOL

Well it took you long enough with this guy...geesh.

Its the internet version of skinning him alive and staking him over an ant hill. Some trolls are deserving of a slow...painful demise.

SteelersinCA
06-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Don't forget he can't refer to himself as a living legend!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Don't forget he can't refer to himself as a living legend!!!!

I have considered an avatar with his ugly mug and the words I'm a Liar and a Living Lesbian" under it!!

Dino 6 Rings
06-08-2009, 01:16 PM
I have considered an avatar with his ugly mug and the words I'm a Liar and a Living Lesbian" under it!!

I like just "I'm a Liar" under his face. That would be great.

SteelersinCA
06-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Or "Living Worthless."

Galax Steeler
06-09-2009, 04:02 AM
Where is old Dumber at seems like he has been quiet lately.

stlrtruck
06-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Where is old Dumber at seems like he has been quiet lately.

He's realized it's over and I think he's preparing one last attack at some coherent rambling that he thinks will push him over the top only to realize that there is nothing he can do and that his life is over.

He'll continue to have the avatar on his posts, he'll have to admit he's not a living legend, and better yet, he'll finally come to the harsh reality that HE IS NOT A WRITER.

I belive that the culmination of all these things has forced him to crawl back under is crack rock and shed his tears!

Dino 6 Rings
06-09-2009, 08:47 AM
4 Blog posts (unpaid blogging) Zero Comments.

Poor Loser Timmy.

steelax04
06-09-2009, 09:49 AM
He lost the challenge, has added nothing to any threads on here, and a thread about him has a higher post count than Tony's "in 1492 Columbus discovered..." thread.

All grounds for being punted off the boards, especially overtaking the post count on Tony's thread . :chuckle:

Indo
06-09-2009, 10:24 AM
I belive that the culmination of all these things has forced him to crawl back under is crack rock and shed his tears!

Culmination

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-09-2009, 10:31 AM
8 DAYS & COUNTING!!!!

..and where is little Timmah at?

GONE...Nowhere to be found, because he is 8 DAYS away from being called out as a blow hard, brain-deficient, loser.

Come on Timmah....Tell us again how you are such a GREAT writer....remind us that when you look for a job, you ALWAYS get it.....Talk crap about how you are going to take Pittsburgh by storm with your second grade writing skills.

You have been exposed as a fraud...a liar...and a loser.

SteelMember
06-09-2009, 10:41 AM
http://snarfd.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/dumbass-haircut.jpg

:laughing:

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l278/FRINFRA/th_dumbass.jpg

SteelMember
06-09-2009, 10:48 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b299/aaronmcintire/dumbass.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
06-09-2009, 06:51 PM
HA HA HA HA

LOSER

Galax Steeler
06-10-2009, 04:05 AM
Here Dumber Dumber Dumber where are you at we haven't heard from you in a while. Has your boyfriend made you quit using the computer.:rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-10-2009, 08:41 AM
7 Days left and Counting!!!!!

Slim!!!!!????

C'mon, we haven't been entertained lately with your stories about editors who tell you that you are a loser!!!!

One more week and you get that gay avatar FOREVER!!!!

One more week and you cant EVER say your a living legend again.

Galax Steeler
06-11-2009, 04:07 AM
Still no Dumber he must be getting scared to come around.:rofl:

Galax Steeler
06-12-2009, 03:32 PM
We are 5 days away and still counting and there still is no Dumber to be found.

Dino 6 Rings
06-12-2009, 03:59 PM
He's too busy having girls make fun of him on his new "non paying" blog.

Galax Steeler
06-12-2009, 05:36 PM
He's too busy having girls make fun of him on his new "non paying" blog.

Can you say Looooooooser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-13-2009, 01:48 PM
4 Days and Counting

TImmah....????

Whats wrong??? Why are you not driving around Pittsburgh in your new sportscar, bragging about your "6 figure" job???

It CAN'T be because YOU SUCK at writing, can it? I mean, you claim to be a "living legend" and get hired at "any job you apply for"

Four days little man, and you get your ass handed you in the most embarrassing way!!!!

Get ready for an AVATAR that will make you hang your head in shame!!!!

Lucky for you I will be on vacation when you lose this bet on the 17th, (Thats what people with REAL jobs do.) so we will have to wait until Saturday for the forum unveling of your "new look.

See ya then Slim.:wave:

Galax Steeler
06-14-2009, 04:17 AM
He knows he has lost. He has not been around I guess he is crying in his boyfriends lap.

stlrtruck
06-14-2009, 08:38 AM
To quote an old Frehley's Comet song:

It's over, it's over, the acorn is spinning

MACH1
06-14-2009, 09:16 PM

Haven't listened to Frehleys Comet for awhile, might have to dust off the cob webs on it.

Galax Steeler
06-15-2009, 03:49 AM

His days are almost over.:toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-15-2009, 07:51 AM
2 DAYS and COUNTING!!!!!

SLIM!!!!!

I hope you put down the bottle and hit the pavement....times running out!!!!!!

I see that you haven't been in the forum for almost a week now!!!

Dont tell us you are going to wuss-out, and leave without your brand-new shiny-spanking avatar!!!!!????

I am going to be gone on Wednesday when you lose your bet!!!! So I will have to have someone check on you to see if you were man enough to come back!!!:chuckle:

Tick-tock...tick-tock...tick-tock

(That sound has to make you realize how Captain Hook felt!!!!)

lilyoder6
06-15-2009, 10:37 AM
hahahaha...

timmah, u should of never gotten into something u knew u wouldn't win in...

LOSER!!!! hahaha

vasteeler
06-15-2009, 10:47 AM

WOW !!! how in the hell did you pull that one off ?

stlrtruck
06-15-2009, 04:29 PM
WOW !!! how in the hell did you pull that one off ?

Just going Old School :drink:

Galax Steeler
06-16-2009, 04:02 AM
Where are you at Dumber can't run with the big dogs.

SteelersinCA
06-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Timmah lost, too bad he won't come back to take his medicine.

Galax Steeler
06-18-2009, 04:14 AM

You didn't expect anything else did you.:rofl:

stlrtruck
06-18-2009, 07:22 AM

Doesn't he have until the EOD today before he officially loses?

SteelersinCA
06-18-2009, 08:53 AM
I thought LLT said yesterday, I dont really know.

MACH1
06-18-2009, 09:06 AM

He's probably working hard at not getting fired from his non-paying job. :toofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
06-18-2009, 11:37 AM
He's too busy typing moronic stuff on his non-paying blog with zero comments day after day after day.

MACH1
06-19-2009, 09:08 AM
Times up Limp Lumber.

Hey LLT. Post us a preview of limpys av. :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
06-20-2009, 05:42 AM
Times up Limp Lumber.

Hey LLT. Post us a preview of limpys av. :chuckle:

I don't think we are going to have to worry about it Dumber has left the board.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-20-2009, 07:55 AM
TIMES UP Timmah !!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

YOU ARE A LOSER!!!!!

Just got back from my vacation and I see that you cant even be man enough to show your face and take your punishment.

Typical Ravens fan.

I knew when I made this bet that you would scurry away and find another site to vomit your pathetic lies.

Well good riddance!!!! If you do happen to show back up I have a VERY special Avatar for you to wear...FOREVER!

:tt02::tt02::thumbsup::tt02::tt02:

Galax Steeler
06-21-2009, 07:46 AM
TIMES UP Timmah !!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

YOU ARE A LOSER!!!!!

Just got back from my vacation and I see that you cant even be man enough to show your face and take your punishment.

Typical Ravens fan.

I knew when I made this bet that you would scurry away and find another site to vomit your pathetic lies.

Well good riddance!!!! If you do happen to show back up I have a VERY special Avatar for you to wear...FOREVER!

I guess we are just going to have to wait to some other jackass comes on here and try to take over. I Think Dumber is history.:toofunny:

Stlrs4Life
06-21-2009, 10:13 AM
TIMES UP Timmah !!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

YOU ARE A LOSER!!!!!

Typical Ravens fan.

Can you show us the avatar anyway?

I think everybody knew he was going to lose.

Kaeg
06-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Wow! First time I've been in the Blast Furnace. Quite the thread I chose to go with first. I didn't know anything about this till now. I'd love to see this new avatar!

Dino 6 Rings
06-24-2009, 04:25 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Galax Steeler
06-25-2009, 04:10 AM
He won't even show his face around here.:rofl:

Pittsburghfan
06-26-2009, 04:28 PM
Now what do we do til the start of TC?

Galax Steeler
06-26-2009, 05:14 PM
Now what do we do til the start of TC?

We will just sit back and laugh at the Bengals when they go to jail.:rofl: