PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear it.. We're gonna beat the Colts !!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Sunday will soon be here and its time to show the NFL and the world that we arent a pushover 6th seed in the playoffs, its time to go into the dome and take out the number 1 seed, STEELERS STYLE !!

:tt: :helmet: :tt: :helmet: :tt: :helmet: :tt: :helmet: :tt:

tony hipchest
01-11-2006, 10:35 PM
screw the chrome domers cause polamalu is bringing his hair!!!!!!!!

(i know....corny. but hell, if samsons hair will help i will take it)

augustashark
01-11-2006, 11:01 PM
screw the chrome domers cause polamalu is bringing his hair!!!!!!!!

(i know....corny. but hell, if samsons hair will help i will take it)

What the !#@^, hair. Funny stuff! :beerbang:

Manning has not won anything in his entire life! Nothing in college and in the NFL.......

Lets keep it that way!

Koopa
01-11-2006, 11:11 PM
:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

that right there is what we are all going to be seeing when all the colt fans are leaving the dome early

steelersgirl86
01-12-2006, 05:49 AM
:tt: :tt: :tt: HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO :tt: :tt: :tt:

SteelerFanInATL
01-12-2006, 07:27 AM
Yes Sirrrrrrrr, Yes Sirrrrrrrrrr, we are going to shock alot of people this weekend. I know that we will play better than we did in the 1st game against Indy. All of the NFL doesn't know what we know about OUR TEAM. I can't wait.:buttkick: :tt: :tt:

Prosdo
01-12-2006, 07:56 AM
:tt: Let's Go Steelers :tt:

AKSteeler
01-12-2006, 08:29 AM
Let's go in there, and make Peyton play like Eli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to take our Steeler branding rod, and show the Colts that we OWN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!! :getdown: :sign04: GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :getdown:

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!! :getdown: :sign04: GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :getdown:

fergusonat
01-12-2006, 09:58 AM
:tombstone = The Colt's season after Sunday

:tt: GO STEELERS :tt:

SteelCityPride
01-12-2006, 12:51 PM
I posted this on another thread, but I love seeing how no one is giving the steelers a chance, everyone is saying how we were manhandled in our first meeting. I mean we didnt look great, but we could have came out on top that game. We go into the locker room 16-7, I feel pretty decent at this point, only being down 9, we come out at the half go for the onside kick and give it away inside our 45 which leads to the next score then we hold them there at 23-7. I don't know what everyone else thinks, but a play here or there, a healthy marvel smith and a not so rusty Ben and we are on top of that game, defense did what it needed to do, offense, playing the way it is now, averaging over 30 per game, last 7 or 8 games, is looking good right now. Let's Roll Fellas!!!

SteelerFanInCA
01-12-2006, 01:08 PM
The revenge tour continues....

augustashark
01-12-2006, 01:48 PM
I posted this on another thread, but I love seeing how no one is giving the steelers a chance, everyone is saying how we were manhandled in our first meeting. I mean we didnt look great, but we could have came out on top that game. We go into the locker room 16-7, I feel pretty decent at this point, only being down 9, we come out at the half go for the onside kick and give it away inside our 45 which leads to the next score then we hold them there at 23-7. I don't know what everyone else thinks, but a play here or there, a healthy marvel smith and a not so rusty Ben and we are on top of that game, defense did what it needed to do, offense, playing the way it is now, averaging over 30 per game, last 7 or 8 games, is looking good right now. Let's Roll Fellas!!!

Right on brother. You hit it on the head!

With what we had going we were in the game. Onside kick is behind us now. Lets line up and take it to them as hard and as fast as we can. If we are lucky enough to get up in this game we can not let are foot off of them we need to be agressive all game. From the kick off to the final gun. This team is to good to let them hang around. Deep passes even if were up by 10 and in the 4th quarter.........

Bulantz
01-12-2006, 02:30 PM
It would be nice if we got out to a lead for once and our D comes out and kicks tail in the 1st quarter instead of waiting until midway through the 3rd quarter of a game to do so. Falling behind in this one would be very bad, we need to control the clock, and get a good mix of Willie outside and Bus inside.

I would also like to see us split Heath out in that 4 WR set, I think he could do major damage against those undersized LB's of the Colts.

In any event, should be a heck of a game. We are clicking at the right time.

chumley
01-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Steelers are prepared, hungry, and on a roll...

SteelCityMan786
01-12-2006, 04:37 PM
:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Colts are going down!

Steel Angel
01-12-2006, 04:47 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sign01: :tt:

tony hipchest
01-12-2006, 05:19 PM
It would be nice if we got out to a lead for once and our D comes out and kicks tail in the 1st quarter instead of waiting until midway through the 3rd quarter of a game to do so. Falling behind in this one would be very bad, we need to control the clock, and get a good mix of Willie outside and Bus inside.

I would also like to see us split Heath out in that 4 WR set, I think he could do major damage against those undersized LB's of the Colts.

In any event, should be a heck of a game. We are clicking at the right time.

cowher did say splitting heath out in the 4 wide is an option this week in his press conference. with nate washington the #4 wr and lee mays the #5, id say its likely we see it. id like to see alot of it. (3-5 times)

SteelersGal17
01-12-2006, 05:29 PM
:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt::tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!

SteelerzGirl
01-12-2006, 06:32 PM
http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/sportlich/g035.gif HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/sportlich/g035.gif

Man_Of_Steel
01-12-2006, 06:35 PM
I have a very good feeling the Steelers are going to win on Sunday!!!!! Any good websites to place bets on the game????

louisvillecards
01-12-2006, 06:36 PM
i wonder if they are going to pump in some more artificial sound cheatin ba$$tards:sign06:

DIESELMAN
01-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Sunday will soon be here and its time to show the NFL and the world that we arent a pushover 6th seed in the playoffs, its time to go into the dome and take out the number 1 seed, STEELERS STYLE !!

:tt: :helmet: :tt: :helmet: :tt: :helmet: :tt: :helmet: :tt:

Smash em in the mouth:helmet: Knock em on their A**:helmet:
Bow down to the BLACK and GOLD!!!!!:tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt:

wcpf78
01-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Good luck aginst the Colts.

Infamix
01-12-2006, 08:12 PM
good luck to you as well against the bears...please win i have 50 dollars on you guys! As for the Colts, they will be exploited.

Prosdo
01-12-2006, 08:23 PM

Thanks. Good luck to you guys as well.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-12-2006, 08:40 PM

All you guys have to do is score about 20 points or so and you got the bears beat. Keep on in the first half and by mid way thru the 2nd half the defense will tire and u can run away with it.

Good luck !

Da'Burgh
01-12-2006, 08:57 PM
We can win this game...Remember what they were saying about Texas? Whos National Champs now?

STEELERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Infamix
01-12-2006, 09:30 PM
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2021/ikemarvin5ga.jpg

MATCHUP OF THE DAY

Big Boss
01-13-2006, 09:57 AM
Watched a interview with Merril Hodge last night and if there was any doubt to anyone that the STEELERS are going to win -Merril should have straighten that out completely. He (being a ESPN anyalist) has all the game day film that the NFL uses and guess what-STEELERS WIN(Merril says so)

CheapBasturd
01-13-2006, 12:01 PM
Colts = Can't Overcome Loss To Steelers

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Colts = Can't Overcome Loss To Steelers

nice! welcome aboard.

wardsgirl86
01-13-2006, 01:08 PM
Whats it with everyone going against the Steelers for the Colts game on Sunday?

Last time we played them we were just getting Ben back. Now that hes back in the groove we'll have a better passing game and the Colts wont be able to play that good of defense on our running game..

C'mon people, give us some credit!!

Knapptown
01-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Sunday will mark the end of the Pittsburgh Steelers in sooooo many ways. Not only will the cheap shot Steelers once again be mack-slapped by the Greatest Team Ever Assembled In NFL History, but your sentimental leader - Jermone Bettis will shuffle the remaining 1/2 yard into his long over due retirement. Thus, marking the long awaited end of any success in Pittsburgh for generations.

I only hope that Joey Porter takes the hint from "The Bust" and impales himself on the ball marker. And possibly Dwight Freeney can take a cheap "Kimo" on Benny Softlisberger to give the Chamois Curtain a little much deserved payback.

Like last game, I will revel in the tears being wiped away with Terrible Towels by the simpleton fans that manage to trade their rusted out cars for tickets to the game in "God's Country".

SteelerNM
01-13-2006, 01:24 PM
We're going to roll!! I think I'm just going to sleep until Sunday, I'm just too excited I can't wait!!! Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!!

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Sunday will mark the end of the Pittsburgh Steelers in sooooo many ways. Not only will the cheap shot Steelers once again be mack-slapped by the Greatest Team Ever Assembled In NFL History, but your sentimental leader - Jermone Bettis will shuffle the remaining 1/2 yard into his long over due retirement. Thus, marking the long awaited end of any success in Pittsburgh for generations.

I only hope that Joey Porter takes the hint from "The Bust" and impales himself on the ball marker. And possibly Dwight Freeney can take a cheap "Kimo" on Benny Softlisberger to give the Chamois Curtain a little much deserved payback.

Like last game, I will revel in the tears being wiped away with Terrible Towels by the simpleton fans that manage to trade their rusted out cars for tickets to the game in "God's Country".when ben wins on sunday he will be tied with peyton for career playoff wins and have twice as many afc champ game appearances.

damn thats gotta burn you up.

Knapptown
01-13-2006, 01:38 PM
when ben wins on sunday he will be tied with peyton for career playoff wins and have twice as many afc champ game appearances.

damn thats gotta burn you up.

You guys can't actually believe that there is even an astronomical chance that you could come into the deafening "Big House" and pull off anything close!!!!!!

Don't be foolish -- look at the hardware!!! I'll give you Steelers fans some points for faith, but MAN -- after being pummeled soooo badly and limping into the next week getting rocked again by the Bengals -- even the players don't really want to make the trip I would believe. Last week was a loss for you if your boy didn't cheap shot Palmer.

Ever since you stole the 1996 AFC Championship from the Colts when Kordell Stewart stepped out of the end zone and was never called out -- we've been waiting to knock your cheap, cheating mug out of the playoffs. The wait is OVER

augustashark
01-13-2006, 01:44 PM

Like last game, I will revel in the tears being wiped away with Terrible Towels by the simpleton fans that manage to trade their rusted out cars for tickets to the game in "God's Country".

Wow, you have some balls my friend! It's one thing when a Pats fan comes in talking smack, when they can back it up with back to back SB.

For you to come in here and talk this smack is kinda funny though. You follow a team that has alot of talent and should have done more with what you have, but you have'nt and that speaks for itself!

All that I ask is that you come back here monday win or LOSE! That will show if your a true fan or not! :troll:

Knapptown
01-13-2006, 02:09 PM
Wow, you have some balls my friend! It's one thing when a Pats fan comes in talking smack, when they can back it up with back to back SB.

For you to come in here and talk this smack is kinda funny though. You follow a team that has alot of talent and should have done more with what you have, but you have'nt and that speaks for itself!

All that I ask is that you come back here monday win or LOSE! That will show if your a true fan or not! :troll:

MORE!!! The only team that had Indy's number for the past 3 seasons was New England. Of course, that demon was exorcised this season. Do you honestly think that during that time, if the Steelers met the Colts in the playoffs you would have had any chance of closing the deal???

Furthermore, it is typical of a Steelers fan to elude in any way shape or form to the past. After all, that's what the Steelers are -- THE PAST!!!! You had a hell of a run 25 years ago -- in my humble opinion the best of all time. But, it's sooooo over and has been for soo long.

As a Colts season ticket holder since 1984, I have seen it all -- the good and the many years of BAD!!!! There are no fans who I despise more then Steelers fans. Why? Because they are simple fans with little understanding of the NFL or the strenghs and weaknesses of their team. Kind of the Cro-Magnum of the football world. Maybe the "Larry The Cable Guy" of football is a tern you and your dim witted crew would better understand. (P.S. That wasn't a compliment) Plus, you come into MY HOUSE (as well as everybody else's house) ****y and talking smack like you are the greatest team in the world. I can't tell you how pleasureable it is to watch the sad and confused black shirts walking around Indy after that ***** slapping you took a few Monday nights ago. And the fun was punctuated by Steelers fans saying things like "We'll kick your ass in the playoffs, if you even make it!" Brilliant -- hoping we would miss the show after that 11-0 start.

So I'll be here Monday -- and I'll even provide my personal email address so that Steelers fans can rub my face in it if we lose. But, come on. It's gonna be a bloodbath -- and nobody deserves a kick in the head more thean Pittsburgh!!!

Warmest Regards,

Knapptown

SalukiSteelers
01-13-2006, 02:38 PM
I guess you are feeling agressive, Knapptown. First, welcome to Steelers Fever. Your reasoned opinions and rational dislike of our team is a breath of fresh air. Also, thank you for pointing out the overall lack of intelligence and understanding of football found in all Steelers fans. Nice observation. Finally, thank you for pointing out how HOF'er Jerome Bettis is really a bust. At first I thought it was a witty play on words...you know, "Bus" to "Bust," but when I thought about, yeah he is a bust and I can't wait for him to retire so my favorite team can fade in to the sunset because of the loss of their 'bust' running back. Whenever I drive through your lovely state, enjoying the aroma of pig excrement and fertilizer, I'll laugh to myself about all the shortcomings that I have as a Steelers fan. Thank you, Knapptown, and if you ever need anyone to shove the corncob a little farther up your ass, just let any fan on this board know about it. I imagine that they would be more than happy to help you.

augustashark
01-13-2006, 02:41 PM
Kick in the head! Wow that is some of the best smack I've heard in a long time. The best thing about your post is that it reminds us Steelers fans why we are the best. You have some sort of hatered for us and we have done nothing to you. It stings alittle knowing that you cheer for a team that has no where near the tradition we have. Don't worry my young foolish friend after we win, I will look forward to hearing from you on Monday! Ask your mom if it's ok first! Would'nt want you to get spanked two days in a row!

Knapptown
01-13-2006, 02:45 PM
Kick in the head! Wow that is some of the best smack I've heard in a long time. The best thing about your post is that it reminds us Steelers fans why we are the best. You have some sort of hatered for us and we have done nothing to you. It stings alittle knowing that you cheer for a team that has no where near the tradition we have. Don't worry my young foolish friend after we win, I will look forward to hearing from you on Monday! Ask your mom if it's ok first! Would'nt want you to get spanked two days in a row!

Great comeback!!! I rest my case.

Colts 38 Steelers 3

SteelerFanInCA
01-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Colts 38 Steelers 3

Thinking about those corncobs has hindered your ability to think I see.

Knapptown
01-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Colts 38 Steelers 3

Thinking about those corncobs has hindered your ability to think I see.

Tons of cornfields in Indianapolis, Einstein

SteelerFanInCA
01-13-2006, 02:58 PM
Tons of cornfields in Indianapolis, Einstein
Never said there were. I'm just lining up behind Saluki to help you shove a corncob up your ass.

wardsgirl86
01-13-2006, 03:16 PM
Knapptown, you are unbelievable. What a prime example of how Pittsburgh is a better city and team than Indianapolis. Here we are cheering for our team and you have nothing better to do than insult us. That ****y attitude is just one thing that is going to help us win this game. Get a life:blah:

Knapptown
01-13-2006, 03:23 PM
Knapptown, you are unbelievable. What a prime example of how Pittsburgh is a better city and team than Indianapolis. Here we are cheering for our team and you have nothing better to do than insult us. That ****y attitude is just one thing that is going to help us win this game. Get a life:blah:

The Indianapolis Colts and the "LIFE" of which you speak are one in the same!!! You coal faced buffoons, can't seem to get it through your heads. The Steelers are a microcosm of Pittsburg itself -- a place with a glorious past but now a decaying has-been only a step or two away from becoming Youngstown, Ohio. It's over. I can only hang around for a while to savor the sweet victory and revel in your lowly existence.

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 03:45 PM
Ever since you stole the 1996 AFC Championship from the Colts when Kordell Stewart stepped out of the end zone and was never called out -- we've been waiting to knock your cheap, cheating mug out of the playoffs. The wait is OVER

hey dork here was the rematch you been waiting for (you must have been doing arithmatic homework that day, although it doesnt show):

Steelers 42, Colts 14 / Dec. 29, 1996 (this was AFTER the 1995 afcc game)
Three Rivers

The setup: The Steelers go just 4-4 the second half of the season and, while winning the AFC Central, are the worst of the division champions at 10-6.

The game: Twenty-nine unanswered points in the second half, including two 1-yard runs by Jerome Bettis, turn a nail-biter into a blowout.

The star: Bettis runs for 102 yards on 25 carries.

The quote: Ed Bouchette, Post-Gazette sports writer: "The Steelers ... played their best two quarters of 1996."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how fitting you would forget this chance at retribution against those big, bad, mean, cheating "95 steelers. expect the same results sunday. the question is who will fold first? edge or peyton. its a shame when the lightweight harrison is the toughest of the 3.

CowherLover
01-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Sounds like a closet-Bengal fan to me, all that pent up frustration can't be healthy! Since you're such a knowledgable fan of the sport then maybe you should flip back to the chapter on Sportsmanship. You obviously have no respect for anyone on this board or any desire for a legitimate conversation to do with the game, so go away. While you're atit, why don't you try to view the"dirty" hit by Kimo again, You're seeing something that most people aren't . As a matter of fact, the only people saying that are pissed off Bengal fans...........hmmmmmmmmm?

Prosdo
01-14-2006, 05:27 AM
Alright guys we got about 30 hours till kickoff! Get those towels up! I'm so pumped for this game. Everyone is doubting we can get it done. But here in Steelers Country we got faith so show it!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
:tt: Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go! :tt:

Sharkissle29
01-14-2006, 12:11 PM
Alright guys we got about 30 hours till kickoff! Get those towels up! I'm so pumped for this game. Everyone is doubting we can get it done. But here in Steelers Country we got faith so show it!

that post deserves rep points

3 to be 4
01-14-2006, 04:04 PM
Peyton and Eli are having a "throw up before the big game" party at Archie's house tonight.:blurp:

SteelerzGirl
01-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Well in that case... (hands Peyton and Eli a barf bag) Enjoy!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2006, 06:45 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

SteelersGal17
01-14-2006, 07:48 PM
I posted in here at the beginning, but I feel like posting again.....

:cheer: :cheer:GO STEELERS!!!!:cheer: :cheer:
:tt: :tt: HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!:tt: :tt:

:sign10:

steelcityjameser
01-14-2006, 08:01 PM
it is settled on the field. period. here we go steelers.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-15-2006, 12:44 PM
Here we go Steelers Here we go Miller time. :tt: