PDA

View Full Version : SELLING OFF MY PRIZED STEELERS COLLECTION

lambertlunaticfan
05-18-2009, 03:06 AM
HI THERE-TO ANYONE WHOS LOOKING TO START A STEELERS ROOM OR TO ADD TO THIER STEELERS ROOM,I AM LOOKING TO SELL MOST OF MY STEELERS ROOM......I HAVE A NICE SIGNED AND NON SIGNED STEELERS COLLECTION.............I HAVE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING FROM BOBBLES TO TICKET STUBS,DANBURY MINT ITEMS,SLU AND MCFARLANES,STIENS AND GLASSES TO GAME TAPES TO 3 RIVERS STADIUM SEATS AND MUCH MORE,I LOVED ODDBALL ITEMS...........I ALSO HAVE SOME PIRATES AND PENGUINS ITEMS ....................I WILL POST SOME PICTURES TO GIVE YOU A IDEA OF MY COLLECTION.......PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED-THANKS:wave:.

1fastprototype
05-18-2009, 08:15 AM
Looking for Superbowl IX Black framed gold backround plaque with team photo, game ticket, game patch, and list of regular season teams, playoff teams, and superbowl teams. It was a collector series and I have all the rest.

Do you have a good size pic of Lambert signed?

Also interested in Bradshaw-Swann picture, Stadium seats with seat cushion, and round end table of stadium. Email me prices please.

Also what year is stadium pic with all home game tickets?

Thanks Jeff

ironcityblitz
05-18-2009, 03:40 PM
PM sent on Danbury Mint Figures.

86WARD
05-18-2009, 07:19 PM
THere's a lot of cool stuff there...

Steelerroy
05-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Do you have any idea on prices?You have a ton of stuff I would love but prices would be nice.Helmets,Balls ,bobble heads,game programs,penants and such.Even a rough guess would be great.

Great stuff,I thought my room was awesome but damn!!:applaudit:

lambertlunaticfan
05-19-2009, 03:04 AM
thanks 86 ward:tt:THere's a lot of cool stuff there...

lambertlunaticfan
05-19-2009, 03:06 AM
1fast-Thanks for your interest-Please pm me and i'd be more than happy to ansewer your questions-thanks:thumbsup:Looking for Superbowl IX Black framed gold backround plaque with team photo, game ticket, game patch, and list of regular season teams, playoff teams, and superbowl teams. It was a collector series and I have all the rest.

Do you have a good size pic of Lambert signed?

Also interested in Bradshaw-Swann picture, Stadium seats with seat cushion, and round end table of stadium. Email me prices please.

Also what year is stadium pic with all home game tickets?

Thanks Jeff

lambertlunaticfan
05-19-2009, 03:08 AM
Hi there-Thanks for the pm,i sent one back to you-thanks:tt:PM sent on Danbury Mint Figures.

ARKIESTEEL
05-19-2009, 08:41 AM
Why are you selling all this

stlrtruck
05-19-2009, 10:21 AM
I can tell you, he's got some really nice stuff. The items are well taken care of and kept in mint condition.

jev7452
05-19-2009, 03:04 PM
why are you selling all these beautiful items?!

lambertlunaticfan
05-20-2009, 03:07 AM
To those who have asked,why am i selling my collection.Like so many in this country,my family are going through some really tough times.So i'm selling off my steelers collection to help them.:hug:

lambertlunaticfan
05-20-2009, 03:10 AM
thanks for the kind words my friend-you're the best:wave:I can tell you, he's got some really nice stuff. The items are well taken care of and kept in mint condition.

SteelersMongol
05-20-2009, 03:19 AM
To those who have asked,why am i selling my collection.Like so many in this country,my family are going through some really tough times.So i'm selling off my steelers collection to help them.:hug:

So sorry 2 hear this. U got lots of nice stuff. :thumbsup:

lambertlunaticfan
05-20-2009, 03:49 AM
steelersmongol-thanks for the kind words...and the compliment about the collection,yeah i hate to sell it,but you got to do what you got to do,it's tough out there for alot of people.I just hope that the collection that brought me so much happiness can be someone else happiness:thumbsup:So sorry 2 hear this. U got lots of nice stuff. :thumbsup:

lambertlunaticfan
05-24-2009, 08:56 PM
wirels-believe me,it is that bad....i wouldnt be even thinking of selling it,if it was'nt....its a last resort....... and thanks for the kind words.....yeah,i'm sorry i have to sell my collection,but it just seems like the best way i can help my family....i hate to sell any of my steelers items,even more almost the whole collection....but if i can help them,than its it worth it.....im just hoping theres a steelers fan out there that is looking for a collection.:thumbsup:......Wow!! I couldn't think of letting any of that stuff go.. So it's that bad.. I am so sorry to hear that...

PalmerSteel
07-25-2009, 12:22 PM
wow. i salute you. you should be voted man of the year for sure!

lambertlunaticfan
07-25-2009, 10:18 PM
Thanks palmersteel-Your kind words mean alot to me.I just don't think i'm deserving of those words though.I'm just doing what any son would do to help thier mom and thier family.I just wish i could find that rich steelers fan that wanted my collection.Thanks again,it's people like you that makes being a steelers fan so great.:thumbsup:QUOTE=PalmerSteel;629695]wow. i salute you. you should be voted man of the year for sure![/QUOTE]

lambertlunaticfan
07-29-2009, 02:55 AM
Thank you-thumbsup:

7willBheaven
07-29-2009, 12:59 PM
Wow...now thats a collection! I'll shoot you a PM here in a few to check about some of the stuff to see if we can work something out! :-)

lambertlunaticfan
07-29-2009, 10:23 PM
thanks for the compliment...its great to hear from people like yourself.....:thumbsup:Wow...now thats a collection! I'll shoot you a PM here in a few to check about some of the stuff to see if we can work something out! :-)

lambertlunaticfan
08-04-2009, 11:59 PM
Hi there-i want to thank the people that have contacted me.And i want to also thank all the kind words that i have heard from my fellow steelers fans.Please keep in mind that i am looking to seriously sell off my collection.And would like to sell as a collection and not individual items.Just thought i would post some more pictures.If seriously interested in these or any items,please pm me and i can send you a list and pictures.thanks:wave:

lambertlunaticfan
08-10-2009, 01:46 AM
hi there-i sent you a pm about this.I notice you have some Pirates stuff.. Anything for Clemente and Stargell? Autographs?

beSteelmyheart
08-10-2009, 10:24 PM
You have so much cool stuff!
(...must...resist...bobbleheads..)

lambertlunaticfan
08-10-2009, 11:04 PM
thanks,i appreciate that....the 33 steelers bobbleheads i have are calling you.......give into them....:laughing:You have so much cool stuff!
(...must...resist...bobbleheads..)

HometownGal
09-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Bump

Galax Steeler
09-29-2009, 05:51 AM
Thanks HometownGal I hadn't seen this yet. your bump may really help him out I am sure they are some like me that hasn't seen it. There is some really nice stuff there I wish you and your family the best.

lambertlunaticfan
09-29-2009, 09:29 PM
I really want to thank you for your kind words.I can't express my appreciation for them and for you.:tt:Thanks HometownGal I hadn't seen this yet. your bump may really help him out I am sure they are some like me that hasn't seen it. There is some really nice stuff there I wish you and your family the best.

Yossi
10-18-2009, 03:09 PM
Amazing , I thought i was looking at a store !!

Carolina Steelers
10-21-2009, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the items Butch!!! I recieved items today very well packed and items in great condition!!! If anyone is looking to get anything from his collection dont hesitate. Thanks and God Bless:drink:

lambertlunaticfan
10-23-2009, 04:42 AM
thanks yossi,that comment really put a smile on my face.I am sure there are alot better steelers rooms out there.But i sure took pride in mine.So when i hear nice things like yours it really makes me happy.:tt:Amazing , I thought i was looking at a store !!

lambertlunaticfan
10-23-2009, 04:45 AM
I can not thank you enough for buying those items from me.I am always going to be grateful to you for doing that.And i hope as i told you in my emails,that those items bring you as much happiness in your steelers room as they brought me in mine.I am just glad they are going to another steelers fan as great as you.thanks my friend.:hatsoff:Thanks for the items Butch!!! I recieved items today very well packed and items in great condition!!! If anyone is looking to get anything from his collection dont hesitate. Thanks and God Bless:drink:

stb_steeler
10-24-2009, 12:14 AM
Hey Lambertlunaticfan.....If your interested in selling some things separate give me a holler (PM). Im always lookin for some cool Steeler stuff.

lambertlunaticfan
10-25-2009, 03:48 AM
I sent you a pm-thanks:tt:Hey Lambertlunaticfan.....If your interested in selling some things separate give me a holler (PM). Im always lookin for some cool Steeler stuff.

lambertlunaticfan
12-21-2009, 12:21 AM
I just wanted to wish everyone a very merry christmas.And thanks to all of you that have sent me the kind words.And thank all of you that have taken the time to read my thread.And to the people that have added my collection to thiers i will forever be grateful to you.MERRY CHRISTMAS:tt::tt::tt:

BigBen'sSwagger
12-21-2009, 12:26 AM
Awsome Collection

lambertlunaticfan
12-21-2009, 12:54 AM
Thanks alot bigbensswagger!!!!-Awsome Collection

STEELERJAYY
01-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Can you send me some prices?? im veery in trested on taking some stuff off your hands.:tt04:

DoubleSh0t
01-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Please keep in mind that i am looking to seriously sell off my collection.And would like to sell as a collection and not individual items.

If you change your mind about selling individual items, send me a PM. I'd like to get a collection started, but I'm a broke college student so I'm only able to buy individual items at a time. Good luck with the sale otherwise!

STEELERJAYY
01-21-2010, 04:32 PM
CAN YOU SEND ME SOME MORE PICS ???

SteelerNation12
01-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Could you PM me some pictures please.

lambertlunaticfan
01-22-2010, 12:33 AM
STEELERJAYY...DOUBLESHOT...STEELERNATION12-Thanks for your interest.And i sent pm's to all of you-thanks

lambertlunaticfan
03-17-2010, 11:15 PM
Just a update as it's been awhile.Still have a very nice steelers collection for sale.I will sell individual items.But more of a discount if you buy as a collection.I have beanie baby bears,danbury mint items,etc.I have signed mini and full helmets and footballs but would sell those as a collection still for now.For the oddball collector (as i was) i can put together a nice collection of those items also.I have some items from the last game at 3 rivers like a pin set.I also have a 80 ticket stub collection.I have programs and books and terry bradshaw college yearbook.And for those pittsburgh pirates fans i have a nice collection of 41 items including a nice sga collection of items that goes with it.I also have a nice 1/24 penguins zamboni diecast thats really nice and a couple of penguins items including a thanks mario car flag sga item.Just please keep in mind that this is my collection and i am not willing to sell at give away prices.Most prices are less than what i paid for a item but still close to it as i would like to get back some of what i have into a item.This is in no way a garage sale.I think people have been spoiled by greedbay prices.And again all deals are by postal money order only.As i don't do paypal and thats why i am not selling on greedbay.And please only contact me if you are seriously looking to buy a item or collection..As i am really seriously looking for buyer for my items.Thanks for all that have bought from me and hope that you are enoying the items in your steelers collection.

lambertlunaticfan
04-22-2010, 02:39 AM
Just the monthly update.Still have alot of my steelers room left......collections of 80 ticket stubs,34 beer cans,26 beanie babies,36 buttons and pins,20 food and pop related items,12 diecast cars,..........also have glasses,stiens,super bowl xxx items and sb xl items......have a great collection of oddball items like pennants,coffee can,dinner placemat,gum dispensor,keychain etc..........paper items such as programs,magazines,steelers catologs,and books.......terry bradshaw's college school yearbook.......and danbury mint items also.........also have pirates collection and a couple penguins items such as a sga car flag for mario............thanks

twinsound
06-17-2010, 12:21 AM
How much for one of the full sized helmets? Either in the case or w/out. Thanks and amazing collection.

lambertlunaticfan
06-19-2010, 06:26 AM
The full sized helmets are autographed so it depends on which one you are interested in.I have a jack lambert with 3 inscriptions.A james farrior super bowl xl helmet with special inscription.And what call my "legends" helmet-as its signed by-terry bradsahw who added 2 inscriptions,all 4 members of the legendary "steel curtain",jack ham and franco harris.Send me a "pm" and we can discuss this if you like-thanksHow much for one of the full sized helmets? Either in the case or w/out. Thanks and amazing collection.

lambertlunaticfan
08-19-2010, 07:00 PM
Just a reminder for those interested in buying some of my collection.That not all that you see is for sale.As i state in the first post.I am keeping some for sentimental reasons.And also because shipping them would be very expensive like the blue 3 rivers staium seats that i have.Thanks again for all the nice comments and your interest.And please if you send me a "pm" and after i respond to it.It would just very nice to know that you recieved it from me.Just too many times i respond and then hear nothing back from that person.I respond to all serious "pm"s" sent to me.So would expect the same respect in return-thanks

lambertlunaticfan
08-25-2010, 09:01 PM
Please again,if you contact me asking me a question.Please just let me know you got the message.As i respond to all serious questions and just would like to know you got the message back from me....Just a little tired of people contacting me and i respond with all they want to never hear from them again.Even if you are not interested that fine,just give me the respect of a message telling me that.thanks

lambertlunaticfan
09-29-2010, 10:15 PM
Another monthly update to my collection...I don't have any bobbleheads,to those that have asked.....But do have many other items left in my steelers collection...Thanks to all those that have shown great respect with the kind words and interst in my collection.....:tt:

lambertlunaticfan
10-31-2010, 04:08 AM
Just another monthly update....I still have most of the steelers room for sale..A couple of things i want to remind people that have read this thread and the newbies that will read it as it seems to be mainly newbies that respond to this now.......Please only respond if you are serious about buying a item and not just curious as to what i have.It takes alot of work and effort to put together lists and email them as i have to hand type lists......And again,please if you respond to me for a list please give me the respect to email me back letting me know you got the lists.....I am tired of people saying they are interested and then i email them a list to never hear from them again....And also i am selling at a fair value price and not at a give away price.So if you are looking for give aways try ebay.I am a steelers fan selling thier lifelong collection and would like to get a decent return value for it...Thanks

lambertlunaticfan
11-27-2010, 03:57 AM
If anyone is looking to buy that special steelers fan something for christmas.I still have most of my steelers room for sale.Some great items and collections left for your steelers fan.Please only contact me if seriously intersted,i am sorry if it sounds rude.But i have had people saying they are interested and i send them a list and then i dont hear from them again.I think its people that are just curious to just wanting to know what i have in my collection.

lambertlunaticfan
01-23-2011, 11:35 PM
In celebration of the steelers maiking to thier 3rd super in the big ben era.I figured as i have not updated this since last novemeber i would on this very happy day to be a steelers fan:tt:

lambertlunaticfan
02-07-2011, 05:05 AM
Well that sucked,the super bowl did not turn out the way we had hoped for.But it was a great season for the steelers.We can hang our heads high thats for sure.And with the super bowl blues right now.What a better way to cheer yourself up then to add to your steelers collection-j/k I know thats a little corny but i thought it was funny.And just trying to laugh threw the tears right now.:tt:

therocksteeler
02-07-2011, 06:27 PM
Amazing collection-sent you a off forum message ...

lambertlunaticfan
02-07-2011, 09:00 PM
thanks for the compliment ,i responded to your pm,hope to hear back from you-thanksAmazing collection-sent you a off forum message ...

lambertlunaticfan
08-20-2011, 02:50 AM
Hi there- a 2011 season bump i guess,its been 6 months sicne the last one so what the heck

lambertlunaticfan
09-09-2011, 06:42 AM
Hi there-Just a friendly reminder....If you send me a "pm" asking for a list or information.Please at least let me know you got my message....I dont mean to sound rude but i've had alot of newbies comtact me.And then i never hear from them again...And just would rather post this then to just ignore requests from "waterboys-newbies"....As it seems to be them that do that......I understand we all get busy,and dont go on the forum alot.But if i take the time to send you a response.I dont think i am asking too much in return that you let me know that you at least got it......That being said...I still have alot of my steelers collection left,from signed items to oddball items to programs to ticket stubs.....thanks-go steelers!!!!:tt:

lambertlunaticfan
10-12-2011, 01:20 AM
AGAIN PLEASE-If you dont know how to respond to emails in a timely manner.Then please dont email or "pm" me.I am tired of people saying they are interested and then i send them email after email with all the things that request.And then dont hear from them....I understand things come up and we get busy,but i can find time to respond to your emails,i expect the same respect in return...So please,only respond if you are seriously interested and have time to do deal with me.Thanks

Steelerfan58
11-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Wow a stunning collection, its sad that you need to part with any of it.

lambertlunaticfan
11-11-2011, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the compliment,i really appreciate the kind words-:wave:Wow a stunning collection, its sad that you need to part with any of it.

micraydim
11-14-2011, 06:05 AM
Wow .fantastic

lambertlunaticfan
11-15-2011, 12:17 AM
Thanks-:thumbsup:Wow .fantastic

lambertlunaticfan
11-29-2011, 11:47 PM
Just wanted to do a christmas update...I still have a great collection of items for that steelers fan you are looking to buy for-:wink02:

Bayz101
11-30-2011, 05:26 AM
Just wanted to do a christmas update...I still have a great collection of items for that steelers fan you are looking to buy for-:wink02:

Wow. Absolutely amazing collection. It's sad you have to part with some of it. I may PM you soon, good luck!

lambertlunaticfan
11-30-2011, 11:57 PM
Thanks,i appreciate the kind words.....Yeah it is sad,but family comes first as we all know.....Hope to hear from you-:thumbsup:Wow. Absolutely amazing collection. It's sad you have to part with some of it. I may PM you soon, good luck!

lambertlunaticfan
01-03-2012, 12:15 AM
I thought i would give this thread a new year 2012 update to anyone who might be interested in adding to thier steelers room in the new year....I still have alot of items left from signed items to oddball items to a great ticket stub collection.......My steelers items are looking for a new room...PM me if seriously interested in buying-thanks-:tt04:

Bayz101
02-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Bump.

mojonator73
02-09-2012, 11:04 PM
if the stuff is still for sale...shoot me a pm lambert

Im not rich by any stretch....but Ive been known to drop some dough on some BnG swag

lambertlunaticfan
02-12-2012, 05:54 AM
Thanks for the "bump"-that was very nice of you-thanks:wave:Bump.

lambertlunaticfan
02-12-2012, 05:55 AM
hi there-I just sent you a "pm" as you requested-thanks for your interest-:thumbsup:if the stuff is still for sale...shoot me a pm lambert

Im not rich by any stretch....but Ive been known to drop some dough on some BnG swag

Goldsteel86
02-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Sir/Ma'am,
If you have any memoribilia available, would you please pm me and let me know what you have and how much you are asking. I am looking for Stallworth especially. Thanks!!!!

lambertlunaticfan
02-12-2012, 11:47 PM
hi there-Thanks for your interest-I sent you a "pm"-thanksSir/Ma'am,
If you have any memoribilia available, would you please pm me and let me know what you have and how much you are asking. I am looking for Stallworth especially. Thanks!!!!

lambertlunaticfan
02-18-2012, 01:27 AM
Please dont send me a "pm" saying you are interested if you are not going to respond to it...If you rarley come on here,than please dont bother contacting me....Not to be rude,but just tired of taking the time to respond to people and then never hearing from them.....And also---I DONT HAVE ANY VINTAGE STEELERS ITEMS-Most items are from late 70's to recent.......

Bayz101
02-18-2012, 01:31 AM
Yes. If your not interesting in the man's memorabilia, please send him a courtesy message and let him know. It may seem like a rude thing to do that to some of you, but the rude thing is actually leaving him clueless and waiting.

lambertlunaticfan
02-18-2012, 02:55 AM
Thanks,i am glad someone understands what i was saying....I just dont understand it,if i contact someone saying i am interested in thier items.And they respond to me,i let them know at least that i got thier email....Its not rude to me at all,if someone who has sent me "pm" responds saying no thanks not interested...The rude thing is to me is not even responding to my "pm" response to you...Not a big deal,just thought i would say this.Hope it doesnt go off topic now....Yes. If your not interesting in the man's memorabilia, please send him a courtesy message and let him know. It may seem like a rude thing to do that to some of you, but the rude thing is actually leaving him clueless and waiting.

Bayz101
02-18-2012, 03:01 AM
Thanks,i am glad someone understands what i was saying....I just dont understand it,if i contact someone saying i am interested in thier items.And they respond to me,i let them know at least that i got thier email....Its not rude to me at all,if someone who has sent me "pm" responds saying no thanks not interested...The rude thing is to me is not even responding to my "pm" response to you...Not a big deal,just thought i would say this.Hope it doesnt go off topic now....

No it's fine, I know what you mean, and it makes since. It's a common courtesy, really.

Bayz101
02-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Have you ever thought of maybe posting your rough estimates of price's? Sometimes it's just more convenient for people when you post price ranges right here on the open board.

Also keep in consideration the economy we live in today when pricing items, sometimes it's easy to price something high, especially when your attached to it. I tired selling off 2005 season ticket stubs for thousands at one time, and that didn't work well.

Bayz101
02-25-2012, 07:05 AM
Bump for the new members.

lambertlunaticfan
02-26-2012, 12:04 AM
I appreciate the "bumps",i really do..But you don't have to do that....:thumbsup:Bump for the new members.

Bayz101
02-26-2012, 12:41 AM
We've had an influx of new members joining due to the Combine and Draft discussion's, so I figured i'd bump it for them to see.

Steelers5895
04-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Hello,
I am new to this board and saw this post. Do you have anything left? I like helmets.

please send me a message.

thanks

lambertlunaticfan
04-03-2012, 03:16 AM
Hi there-I just wanted to let you know i sent you a "pm".Please let me know you got it-thanksHello,
I am new to this board and saw this post. Do you have anything left? I like helmets.

please send me a message.

thanks

lambertlunaticfan
04-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Please dont contact me if you are just going to be hateful and rude and insulting when you dont like my prices....I guess cause i am saying i am only selling to help my family means i am suppose to be happy with selling for whatever amount people are willing to give me...I say that i am only selling to help my family so people know i am a true fan and not a dealer.Thats the only reason i said that,not to feel sorry for me as its tough every where.....I am sorry but it doesnt make much sense to sell something that cost me $800 for $100,and doesnt make me a scam or a "rouse" if i am looking to get back what i have into a item...Dont like my prices,thats fine...But you dont have to send rude emails in return......I am not asking for anyones opinions,so keep it to yourself if you dont believe me or like me.....

Bayz101
04-07-2012, 05:37 PM
I removed most of the discussion from the open board as it does contain information from private messages. I left the information on the open board long enough to gather as much as I can from it to help solve this problem.

Steelers5895
04-07-2012, 08:50 PM
maybe qb's shouldnt wear dresses, this seller should.

Fire Arians
04-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Thanks palmersteel-Your kind words mean alot to me.I just don't think i'm deserving of those words though.I'm just doing what any son would do to help thier mom and thier family.I just wish i could find that rich steelers fan that wanted my collection.Thanks again,it's people like you that makes being a steelers fan so great.:thumbsup:QUOTE=PalmerSteel;629695]wow. i salute you. you should be voted man of the year for sure![/QUOTE]

it's a shame former_rb doesn't come here anymore, he says he owns a business and has over 400k in a personal savings account

Bayz101
10-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Bump. It's been half a year, i'd say it's warranted.

NLong725
10-10-2012, 04:13 PM
what do u want for all the bobbleheads

lambertlunaticfan
10-17-2012, 12:43 AM
Again, i appreciate the "bumps",but you dont have to do that....You are a very nice person to do that for me,and i thank you.But just letting you know,you dont have to do that:thumbsup:.Bump. It's been half a year, i'd say it's warranted.

lambertlunaticfan
10-17-2012, 12:50 AM
hi there-I dont have anymore bobbleheads.I am so sorry i havent updated this post in so long.But as you can tell by the edited posts recently i have had some issues on here.And just stayed away.But i always respond to posts,so i wanted to respond to yours.If theres anything else you want to know about.Please send me a "PM"........I've kind of given up on this post but "BAYZ101" sure hasnt,what a great person......what do u want for all the bobbleheads

Bayz101
10-17-2012, 12:58 AM
Alright, didn't know you had given up selling your items. Saw you logging on, and member activity is at it's highest, so I bumped it. You almost immediately got an interested buyer, too.

lambertlunaticfan
10-17-2012, 03:19 PM
No,i am still selling off my steelers collection.I was just saying you didnt have to "bump" it as luck hasnt been on my side on here.But again,i appreciate all youve done for me......Alright, didn't know you had given up selling your items. Saw you logging on, and member activity is at it's highest, so I bumped it. You almost immediately got an interested buyer, too.

Inwoodleywetrust
10-31-2013, 01:51 PM
Is that 3 river stadium seats I see and if so how much

lambertlunaticfan
11-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Yes,those are 3 rivers stadium seats in the photo.I am not sure i would want to sell them as shipping them would be a hassle and not to mention expensive.Send me a private message if you are seriously interested-thanksIs that 3 river stadium seats I see and if so how much