PDA

View Full Version : Steelers win Super Bowl in 3 years

boltsrus
01-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Are the Steelers an old team heading for an overhaul? Or do they FINALLY have a play-maker QB who can win a Super Bowl? Read this comparison of the Utah Jazz and the Steelers.

kutv.com/davidjames

tony hipchest
01-12-2006, 01:46 PM
the steelers do have their qb and just dont overhaul. they dont need to. they get rid of old players and plug in new ones and have solid drafts, it really goes un noticed. the linebacking core is a perfect example.

stillers
01-12-2006, 01:48 PM
an interesting article i give it that much. I think the only things we have to worry about is replacing the bus with a big back and to have our line continue to produce good linemen. hartings may not be around for too much longer but thats why we have okobi. i think our team does an excellent job of replacing players with players that can fill that role. i also think hines will be around for a long time.

SteelCityPride
01-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Staley will take over fine once Bettis is gone, I have been waiting for him all year, I think they are resting him, his knee injury was quite a bit more significant than Porter's at the beginning of the season. The line will be set, I think Essex will come around and Keamatu (spelling?) is going to be a beast along with max Starks who is young. QB is set, WR's is the only place I am slightly worried about. The majoirty of our receivers are going to be free agents at the end of this yr. I bet we will lose atleast 2 of our main 4 who will be free agents.

Defensively - Linebacker's we're golden, Defensive line, we may need another end incase smith or kimo go down, hoke is there for hampton, Seocndary, Mcfadden is going to be money and polamalu, no doubts there. Maybe 1 more corner and we should be set.

Hammer67
01-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Staley will take over fine once Bettis is gone, I have been waiting for him all year, I think they are resting him, his knee injury was quite a bit more significant than Porter's at the beginning of the season.

Wow...that made me laugh to the point that I almost shot the water I was drinking out of my nose. Do you mean DUCE Staley? The RB that is currently deactivated because he lost 3rd down back duties to the third string running back? The guy that is about as injury prone as Fred Taylor? :uhh: :wtf: