PDA

View Full Version : colts punter releases country single

tony hipchest
01-12-2006, 12:52 PM
i heard the song on sirius today but cant find a link. appearantly hunter smith is a pretty good guitar player and he laid down the vocals for a "woe is me, im a lonely punter, who never gets to punt the ball cause the colts offense is so good." the single was released yesterday

not exactly joey porter or mike vanderjact smack but it is really a funny song. if you get a chance, listen to it and if i come across a link i will post it.

SteelerFanInCA
01-12-2006, 12:55 PM
The Colts have a punter? Wow, where have I been.

tony hipchest
01-12-2006, 12:57 PM
The Colts have a punter? Wow, where have I been.

thats why its such a funny song. he sings how hes the best holder (for placekicks) in history. theres also a good line where he should get frost tips and an earring like vanderjact. i dont listen to country but it stays with the themes,

SteelerFanInCA
01-12-2006, 01:04 PM
If he gets drunk and starts arguing with Peyton I will be impressed.

SteelerzGirl
01-12-2006, 06:44 PM
I'd rather listen to manly man country singer Toby Keith than some Colts punter, but thanks, I guess. :rolleyes:

ColtsFan in CA
01-12-2006, 08:42 PM
i heard the song on sirius today but cant find a link. appearantly hunter smith is a pretty good guitar player and he laid down the vocals for a "woe is me, im a lonely punter, who never gets to punt the ball cause the colts offense is so good." the single was released yesterday

not exactly joey porter or mike vanderjact smack but it is really a funny song. if you get a chance, listen to it and if i come across a link i will post it.
Here ya gohttp://www.bobandtom.com/av/Hunter_The_Punter.mp3

BlitzburghRockCity
01-12-2006, 08:44 PM
So its their version of the Bears Super Bowl Shuffle ? :rofl:

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 04:20 PM
So its their version of the Bears Super Bowl Shuffle ? :rofl:

:busted: pretty weak huh?:sofunny:

i hear the colts are goona have a kumbaya campfire session with hunter on the strings after sundays game and he will lead them in "tears in my beer"

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Here ya gohttp://www.bobandtom.com/av/Hunter_The_Punter.mp3 thanks coltfan. must be embarrasing to have to hear that!?!? definitely worth a laugh and an a+ for effort.

tony hipchest
01-16-2006, 10:22 PM
his next single oughtta be really really good. atleast we found out he can actually kick on sunday. :)

BIGBEN09
01-22-2006, 05:43 PM
STEELERS .VS. SEAHAWKS THATS MY PERDICTION