PDA

View Full Version : Surprise, Surprise.

Edman
05-25-2009, 10:00 AM
T.O comes after Tony Romo and Jason Garrett on Twitter, blaming both for his release from the Cowboys. On Sportscenter

Why did teams continue to waste their time signing this shithead throughout the years? I guess they were desperate. I know the Eagles were.

This douche is going to have a field day in Buffalo should they lose.

fansince'76
05-25-2009, 10:31 AM
Why did teams continue to waste their time signing this shithead throughout the years? I guess they were desperate. I know the Eagles were.

Because he really is immensely talented and he does produce on the field. His big mouth just isn't worth it in the long run.

Texasteel
05-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Because he really is immensely talented and he does produce on the field. His big mouth just isn't worth it in the long run.

You right TO has all the talent in the world, but I see it as a step forward talent wise, two steps back team wise, not matter what his new team mates say. I think he was just lucky that there was a team so desperate to put butts in the seats

IMO he will destroy a young QB, probably early the second year, maybe quicker.

steel striker
05-25-2009, 03:30 PM
It will be a matter of time before Owens throws Edwards under the bus. Too bad they can't wire To's mouth shout and, tell him just play football and shut up. He does have alot of talent but, the bad out weighs the good.

Texasteel
05-25-2009, 04:48 PM
It will be a matter of time before Owens throws Edwards under the bus. Too bad they can't wire To's mouth shout and, tell him just play football and shut up. He does have alot of talent but, the bad out weighs the good.

His head would explode.

St33lersguy
05-25-2009, 07:19 PM
T.O. is a dick. He will destroy the team. They should have looked for a reciever in the draft or at least a different one in free agency. The Bills are screwed

Franco32Harris
05-25-2009, 11:49 PM
TO will continue to bring teams down as long as he plays his mouth never shuts up.

Dino 6 Rings
05-26-2009, 08:45 AM
Not for nothing but they did run T.O. out of Dallas. Romo is an over rated punk that can't win a big game and that OC of theirs is a one hit wonder that can't make adjustments during the game.

Not that I'm a T.O. fan, but he's kind of right, those two had a lot to do with him getting booted out of Dallas. I didn't find T.O. too much of an a-hole while in Dallas. That is until Tony decided that throwing a Pick 6 against the Steelers was a good idea, and then Tony and Barber had a complete melt down in a Win and In game against the Eagles and they missed the playoff again.

I don't remember T.O. getting too much blame in that loss to the Eagles.

T.O. is a punk, for sure, but sometimes, even a punk like him has the right of things.

lilyoder6
05-26-2009, 08:47 AM
it was not on SportsCenter... it was on twitter after a fans twitter thing...

they may have reported it

T.O. twitted in response, and just said, to ask romo and garrett to why he was not on the team...

fansince'76
05-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Not for nothing but they did run T.O. out of Dallas. Romo is an over rated punk that can't win a big game and that OC of theirs is a one hit wonder that can't make adjustments during the game.

Not that I'm a T.O. fan, but he's kind of right, those two had a lot to do with him getting booted out of Dallas. I didn't find T.O. too much of an a-hole while in Dallas. That is until Tony decided that throwing a Pick 6 against the Steelers was a good idea, and then Tony and Barber had a complete melt down in a Win and In game against the Eagles and they missed the playoff again.

I don't remember T.O. getting too much blame in that loss to the Eagles.

T.O. is a punk, for sure, but sometimes, even a punk like him has the right of things.

The situation also wasn't helped by that Stay Puft Marshmallow Man they have for a head coach who is also a spineless jellyfish that lets players like T.O. walk all over him. He had and still has NO control over that locker room. I think it's only a matter of time before he chews Jauron up and spits him out as well, because I have a feeling he's not going tolerate playing for an at-best mediocre team for long before he goes directly to Disney Channel II (who lap his bullshit up and come back begging for seconds and thirds and, IMO, are his biggest enablers) with his latest blamefest/bitchfest about being unhappy, regardless of how much they're paying him.

steelreserve
05-26-2009, 11:28 AM
The real question I want answered is: Why the hell does Twitter even exist at all, and why do people use it? It's like the Internet for people who are too lazy to even use Facebook. That's just sad.