PDA

View Full Version : Just found this Article about Ike Taylor from when he was drafted

SqhillSteeler
05-28-2009, 02:25 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/columnists/20030430madden0430p1.asp

Check this out its kinda funny.

CanadianSteel
05-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Funny how he disses Tayloy and praises the selection of Alonzo Jckson... Madden is another tool

steelreserve
05-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Wow, I don't think it's possible to be more dead wrong than that.

Plus it was a nice touch that he made it personal by not only saying Taylor didn't know how to play football, he was stupid and scatterbrained too. He really went the extra mile there.

MasterOfPuppets
05-28-2009, 03:24 PM
this should be emailed to madden EVERYDAY ..... give him a constant reminder that he knows nothing about evaluating talent or football in general.

Psyychoward86
05-28-2009, 04:10 PM
this should be emailed to madden EVERYDAY ..... give him a constant reminder that he knows nothing about evaluating talent or football in general.

THIS. Lol Madden, what an epic failure.

AllD
05-28-2009, 05:03 PM
Not to mention that St. Pierre is still active on the NFC "champs".

Steelerroy
05-28-2009, 05:16 PM
I really hate Madden!! I don't know why people even pay attention to that fat turd! :banging: Just another time he makes himself look stupid.

MasterOfPuppets
05-28-2009, 05:18 PM
i wonder if ike taylor has ever seen this ?
i know if i was in taylors position, and someone wrote this garbage about me, i'd bring it up in the media and blast maddens ass ....:chuckle:

Preacher
05-28-2009, 05:46 PM
Hilarious....

Go back to wrestling Madden.

Guttpuppy
05-28-2009, 09:18 PM
I'm not a huge hockey fan but I do pull for the Pens. Madden claims to love the sport more than anything. Just curious, is he as hard on the Penguins as he is the Steelers?

He definitely has animosity towards the hometown NFL team and should be ousted from the city... just wondering if he's a complete dickface or just out for the Steelers.

magoo
05-28-2009, 10:13 PM
I'm not a huge hockey fan but I do pull for the Pens. Madden claims to love the sport more than anything. Just curious, is he as hard on the Penguins as he is the Steelers?

He definitely has animosity towards the hometown NFL team and should be ousted from the city... just wondering if he's a complete dickface or just out for the Steelers.

I love it a MM bashing post Huuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm I am at home again. He is a number one arsehole he knows it he makes money doing it.

He has had his wings clipped with his new gig

devilsdancefloor
05-28-2009, 11:02 PM
i dont know the guy, but i feel the douchery from his article. Maybe him and slim cucumber can get a gig together i bet he lives in a trailer too

triphahn
05-28-2009, 11:33 PM
I'm from out west so really don't know this guy but seems he was quoted on this sight a couple months back saying something stupid. Maybe he's just going for shock value to get noticed.

Steel-Bryan
05-28-2009, 11:44 PM
This guy is an idiot

KeiselPower99
05-29-2009, 08:01 AM
To be honest wasnt a lot of "experts" high on the Jackson selection that year?

revefsreleets
05-29-2009, 11:50 AM

I wasn't.

(Not saying I'm an expert, though).

Madden has his shtick, and this is the downside of it...or upside, depedning on your perspective.

He posts on some of these boards sometimes...perhaps he'll come answer himself?

El-Gonzo Jackson
05-29-2009, 12:44 PM

Very true. Kind of like the Trai Essex pick or the Bruce Davis pick.

In order to draft the unheralded Jackson, the Steelers passed over such players as quarterbacks Dave Ragone and Chris Simms, linebacker Antwaan Peek, cornerback Dennis Weathersby and tight end Jason Witten.

Most teams did not rate Jackson highly because they play 4-3 defenses and he does not fit easily as an end or outside linebacker in that style. But the Steelers have a long, successful history of drafting such players and turning them into outside linebackers.

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/20030427steele0427p2.asp