PDA

View Full Version : big ben on p.t.i.

tony hipchest
01-12-2006, 04:53 PM
agrees that people with beards are cooler than people without beards.

peyton doesnt have a beard

he seemed pretty loose, and joked how the steelers run 98.9% of the time. he is itching to throw the ball. when asked about the trick play last week and catching the ball from el he reminded them he was an all-state wr in high school.

hmmmmmm...............

ngreene15
01-12-2006, 04:55 PM
agrees that people with beards are cooler than people without beards.

peyton doesnt have a beard

he seemed pretty loose, and joked how the steelers run 98.9% of the time. he is itching to throw the ball. when asked about the trick play last week and catching the ball from el he reminded them he was an all-state wr in high school.

hmmmmmm...............
If Ben had better speed I'm thinking he would be a good WR. I wouldn't want to cover the big fella thats for sure.

But fortunatley for us, he doesn't have that speed.:)

RoethlisBURGHer
01-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Well,he might get the chance to throw the ball some more on Sunday if the Steelers need a few quick scores.

tony hipchest
01-12-2006, 05:01 PM
he needs to throw for about 150 yds and 2 tds in the 1st half and then they can close them out with the running game. it has been the formula that has worked best for the steelers this year.

open the running game with the passing game.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-12-2006, 05:42 PM
for some reason ben still has his critics.......even though he had the best rookie year of any quarterback, and he never really had that "sophmore slump" he still has critics.,
this game could shut them up!!!!!!!!

Prosdo
01-12-2006, 05:46 PM
I think Ben has silenced most of them. Over the past few days I have heard a lot of good things being said about Ben. Hopefully he will lead us to a win.

tony hipchest
01-12-2006, 05:50 PM
I think Ben has silenced most of them. Over the past few days I have heard a lot of good things being said about Ben. Hopefully he will lead us to a win.

alot of people who predicted him as a fluke are slowly coming around. theyre just doing it in a manner where there is no crow to eat. a few more playoff wins and i bet his importance is recognized league wide.

louisvillecards
01-12-2006, 06:50 PM
i knew how good he was before they drafted him cause he torched my louisville cardinals in a bowl game good thing hes a steeler or i would still hate him

Justin Otstott
01-12-2006, 07:00 PM
lol I like that style he is running with! a moster indeed!!!

tony hipchest
01-12-2006, 07:02 PM
i knew how good he was before they drafted him cause he torched my louisville cardinals in a bowl game good thing hes a steeler or i would still hate him

lol! right on! welcome to the board