L1AaoaOWc9s

BrandonCarr39
05-30-2009, 12:55 AM
http://www.rense.com/general85/cant.htm

NO AUTISM In
Never-Vaccinated Children

Dear Drs. Eisenstein and Bradstreet:

Re: http://www.whale.to/vaccine/olmsted_h.html

In Chicago, Homefirst Medical Services treats thousands of never- vaccinated children whose parents received exemptions through Illinois' relatively permissive immunization policy. Homefirst's medical director, Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, told us he is not aware of any cases of autism in never-vaccinated children; the national rate is 1 in 175, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "We have a fairly large practice," Eisenstein told us. "We have about 30,000 or 35,000 children that we've taken care of over the years, and I don't think we have a single case of autism in children delivered by us who never received vaccines. "We do have enough of a sample," Eisenstein said. "The numbers are too large to not see it. We would absolutely know. We're all family doctors. If I have a child with autism come in, there's no communication. It's frightening. You can't touch them. It's not something that anyone would miss."

Now that you've told us what you "think", when will you collect the facts and publish the results?

-------------------------------

" Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, a Florida family practitioner with ties to families who homeschool their children for religious reasons, told Age of Autism he has proposed such a study in that group. "I said I know I can tap into this community and find you large numbers of unvaccinated homeschooled," said Bradstreet, "and we can do simple prevalence and incidence studies in them, and my gut reaction is that you're going to see no autism in this group.""

Now that you've told us what you "can" do, when will you do it and publish the results?

Sincerely yours,

Philip Rudnick, PhD
Professor Emeritus, Chemistry
West Chester University of Pennsylvania

Dan Olmsted

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/olmsted_h.html
"A specter is haunting the medical and journalism establishments of the United States: Where are the unvaccinated people with autism?" ---Dan Olmsted

[Dan Olmsted did the research the vaccine industry and media refused to do and found little or no autism in the unvaccinated Amish and Homefirst Medical Services children.]

Web: http://www.ageofautism.com/

"I have not seen autism with the Amish," said Dr. Frank Noonan, a family practitioner in Lancaster County, Pa., who has treated thousands of Amish for a quarter-century. "You'll find all the other stuff, but we don't find the autism. We're right in the heart of Amish country and seeing none, and that's just the way it is."

In Chicago, Homefirst Medical Services treats thousands of never-vaccinated children whose parents received exemptions through Illinois' relatively permissive immunization policy. Homefirst's medical director, Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, told us he is not aware of any cases of autism in never-vaccinated children; the national rate is 1 in 175, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "We have a fairly large practice," Eisenstein told us. "We have about 30,000 or 35,000 children that we've taken care of over the years, and I don't think we have a single case of autism in children delivered by us who never received vaccines. "We do have enough of a sample," Eisenstein said. "The numbers are too large to not see it. We would absolutely know. We're all family doctors. If I have a child with autism come in, there's no communication. It's frightening. You can't touch them. It's not something that anyone would miss."

Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, a Florida family practitioner with ties to families who homeschool their children for religious reasons, told Age of Autism he has proposed such a study in that group. "I said I know I can tap into this community and find you large numbers of unvaccinated homeschooled," said Bradstreet, "and we can do simple prevalence and incidence studies in them, and my gut reaction is that you're going to see no autism in this group." http://www.upi.com/ConsumerHealthDaily/view.php? StoryID=20060728-111605-3532r

[Feb 2008] MMR AND THE SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT AUTISM Does the measles- mumps-rubella vaccine cause autism? I vote yes. Of course, that's just one man's opinion but one who's spent the last three years listening to parents and enlightened pediatricians and combing through adverse events reports and just generally trying to think for himself.

OLMSTED, THE AMISH AND AUTISM By Mark Blaxill

[Oct 2007] Olmsted on Autism: I'm not vaclempt!

[April 2006] The Age of Autism: Pox -- Part 1 By Dan Olmsted
vaccines/olm44.html

The Age of Autism: The story so far By DAN OLMSTED

The Age of Autism: 'A pretty big secret' By Dan Olmsted
The Age of Autism: The Amish anomaly By Dan Olmsted

[April 2006] The Age of Autism: Christian's mom speaks By Dan Olmsted

The Age of Autism: Hot potato on the Hill By DAN OLMSTED copy Expect to hear all kinds of excuses, including that one, from the powers that be as to why such a conclusive study couldn't, shouldn't and really mustn't be done. Then ask yourself, Why?

The Age of Autism: Critics have their say
The Age of Autism: Mercury goes to work
The Age of Autism: Regression
The Age of Autism: More sick kids
The Age of Autism: A whole-body illness
The Age of Autism: The Amish Elephant
The Age of Autism: Showdown in Santa Fe
The Age of Autism: Nuts
The Age of Autism: Facts say maybe
The Age of Autism: Flu shot flashpoint
The Age of Autism: 'A pretty big secret'
The Age of Autism: Case Number 88924
The Age of Autism: 'My child is toxic'
The Age of Autism: Adverse events
The Age of Autism: Connecting new dots
The Age of Autism: March of the experts
The Age of Autism: New in Name Only
The Age of Autism: But What about 1930?
The Age of Autism: Videos
The Age of Autism: Amish Genes
The Age of Autism: Concerned in Tennessee
The Age of Autism: Question of the Year
The Age of Autism: The story so far
The Age of Autism: Missing in Mississippi
The Age of Autism: Gold Salts Pass a test
The Age of Autism: Gold?

Preacher
05-30-2009, 01:00 AM
I would sue the federal govt. for complete and total support beyond anything they ever give anyone else.

When will the federal govt. learn that I KNOW what is best for me and my family.

and if I MAKE a mistake, it is MY MISTAKE that I SHOULD PAY FOR.

tony hipchest
05-30-2009, 01:50 AM
we do live in a sue happy society. i wonder what would happen if we could sue the govt. for forcing our children to attend school.

theres tons of propoganda on this (either for or against). http://www.healingourchildren.net/vaccine_side_effects.htm

i tend to side with the CDC. (after all, we are just message board posters and should trust those in the "front office")

i tend to think that although there are risks, not letting small pox and polio run rampant are good things.

oh, and for what its worth, the non vaccine / all natural groups also say to not let your daughters get the cervical cancer vaccine or drink non-organic milk.

Preacher
05-30-2009, 02:18 AM
we do live in a sue happy society. i wonder what would happen if we could sue the govt. for forcing our children to attend school.

theres tons of propoganda on this (either for or against). http://www.healingourchildren.net/vaccine_side_effects.htm

i tend to side with the CDC. (after all, we are just message board posters and should trust those in the "front office")

i tend to think that although there are risks, not letting small pox and polio run rampant are good things.

oh, and for what its worth, the non vaccine / all natural groups also say to not let your daughters get the cervical cancer vaccine or drink non-organic milk.

Tony,

I understand what you are saying. Of course there is a point where the protection of all occults the will of the one. However, Measels, Mumps, and Rubella, much like smallpox, is not the threat it once was. Thus, with the questions surrounding the shots, it should probably be made voluntary. A friend of mine's child had the shot... and it destroyed his life. The young boy was simply a vegetable in a wheelchair until he died in his very early 20's.

And your example is off, this isn't trusting the front office, this is the Commissioner telling the front office how to manage the cap.

tony hipchest
05-30-2009, 02:46 AM
And your example is off, this isn't trusting the front office, this is the Commissioner telling the front office how to manage the cap.

semantics. im not gonna get into them right now.

you know the great thing about going "green"? we may prevent 1000 people from getting cancer, via "hazardous" cleaning agents. (i dont remember the exact numbers right now but i am still gonna illustrate a point) just look at the 10,000 people who die of mersa, as an effect.

DDT = bad. 1000 people out of 1,000,000 exposed to it die of cancer.

compare that to the 10,000 out of 1,000,000 who die from malaria w/o it.

again, these are generic numbers to illustrate a point (one im sure some will not get).

i do know there is research out there that shows the direct correleation between the "go green" movement and the increase of mersa and the increase of malaria vs. getting rid of ddt.

since i have no links at the moment im not passing it off as absolute fact, especially since just about anyone can pay any scientist to make about any case to support their cause.

but it makes sense. :tap:

GBMelBlount
05-30-2009, 06:18 AM
And your example is off, this isn't trusting the front office......

Very poor analogy. I couldn't agree more.

GBMelBlount
05-30-2009, 06:51 AM
since i have no links at the moment im not passing it off as absolute fact, especially since just about anyone can pay any scientist to make about any case to support their cause.

I couldn't agree more Tony.

Global warming and going green are perfect examples. :thumbsup:

Preacher
05-31-2009, 10:21 AM
semantics. im not gonna get into them right now.

you know the great thing about going "green"? we may prevent 1000 people from getting cancer, via "hazardous" cleaning agents. (i dont remember the exact numbers right now but i am still gonna illustrate a point) just look at the 10,000 people who die of mersa, as an effect.

DDT = bad. 1000 people out of 1,000,000 exposed to it die of cancer.

compare that to the 10,000 out of 1,000,000 who die from malaria w/o it.

again, these are generic numbers to illustrate a point (one im sure some will not get).

i do know there is research out there that shows the direct correleation between the "go green" movement and the increase of mersa and the increase of malaria vs. getting rid of ddt.

Tony, it seems you are agreeing with my argument here, that govt. interference in driving the green movement and banning DDT has done more damage than good. Is that what you are saying?

JEFF4i
05-31-2009, 11:12 AM
From someone who has been around autistic children since I was very young, and have a different view of autism...

It isn't the vaccination. Things are far more complicated than that, we just want something to point to.

Preacher
05-31-2009, 12:23 PM
From someone who has been around autistic children since I was very young, and have a different view of autism...

It isn't the vaccination. Things are far more complicated than that, we just want something to point to.

so you're saying the 0 rate of Autism is these subgroups are either 1. Spurious or 2. driven by other factors ?

I would be interested to hear your thoughts... as this is a topic I know little about.

JEFF4i
05-31-2009, 12:46 PM
so you're saying the 0 rate of Autism is these subgroups are either 1. Spurious or 2. driven by other factors ?

I would be interested to hear your thoughts... as this is a topic I know little about.

Well, by nature, it could be either. The definition of, "autism," is incredibly broad. I've met autistic children who you could barely notice they were, they were vocal and for the most part, decently-behaved. However, some exhibit extreme sexuality before puberty and never say a word.

This is part of the problem, there is no single characteristic of autism, it is more of a genus than a species, to use an analogy. Because of this, any "cause" that has been presented thus-far was correlative at best. Including what is in this article.

So, I'd say it is optimistically correlative. It might have something to do with the emergence of autism, a catalyst perhaps, but the article presents itself in a specious manner. It gives itself credence that you have A) then B), but has absolutely, positively (and I might dare to say it probably never will) any casaul logic to connect them.

I won't necessarily fault the author for this, but he doesn't fully recognize the true nature of autism and the preposterous nature of this article. Granted, there has been no fully conclusive proof as to what autism is, or what causes it, tuhs-far, but this is hardly it.

What do we know? Not much. There is some evidence that it might be genetic, but also evidence to refute that. Some to say it has to do with iron...some to refute. The list goes on and on, and it is all correlative logic, not casaul.

Anyway, geting back on topic, I can say with 99.9% certainty that the vaccination had nothing, or only marginal, influence on the autism. This is quintissentially the issue, we know so little of autism that articles like this are more counter-productive than anything.

I do not believe that the girl should've been subject to a forced vaccination, regardless. But the fact that someone would make this argument, and worse, someone would believe and pioneer on a pretense that is false -and if it were true, it would be as coincidental as what I perceive this case to
be-, is almost insulting to those trying to actually make headway in the autism issue.

Oh, and to answer your subgroup question, well, given the seemingly random nature of autism even the 1/175 number is misleading. You see, these subgroups are not control groups. This means you could have thousands autism free, with a common element, and still have it mean nothing.

Preacher
05-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Jeff....

Good discussion.

I wonder, if like certain diseases, it attacks or doesn't attack certain genetic makeups... such as Tay-Sachs and Ashkenazi Jews.

That could be a key in certain closed enviroments.

However, I do think what the author says is at least worth exploring as ONE POSSIBILITY.

Too often, I think there are 4 or 5 things that all get lumped together as one disease, when they are many different types, and are able to be dealt with differently.

Interesting... to say the least.

I love being a pastor and doing theology, but sometimes I wonder how much I would have enjoyed the research side of medicine.

revefsreleets
06-01-2009, 08:40 AM
I would suggest that one of the causes of the explosion of autism diagnosis is simply a widening of the net. Just like diabetes, the parameters of what entailed being a diabetic have changed (i.e. expanded) over the years. Many people who have the measurables of diabetes TODAY would not have been diagnosed as diabetics 25 years ago, A) Because they've lowered the standards of what is considered diabetic and B) There is also a simple blood test that can be used to determine if a person suffers from what we now diagnose as diabetes.

My guess as to why there are now so many people being diagnosed as diabetic? Simple: Money. It's expensive to treat diabetes, and there is a lot of money to be made. Autism is probably the same type of thing...since no one can put their finger on QUITE what an autistic child might be, it's very easy to diagnose (read: charge for treatment) a kid with autism.

vasteeler
06-01-2009, 10:49 AM
well i have an autistic child fortunatly his case is very mild i have done a ton of research and am not one step closer to figuring it out. There is (right now) no telling what the cause is.ive read about the vaccines specificaly the mmr and am not covinced enough that it is the problem. You cant stop giving the vaccines, i read someone say that those particular diseases are not a threat anymore. If you stop the vaccines those diseases will run rampant again. just my 2cents

vasteeler
06-01-2009, 10:53 AM
I would suggest that one of the causes of the explosion of autism diagnosis is simply a widening of the net. Just like diabetes, the parameters of what entailed being a diabetic have changed (i.e. expanded) over the years. Many people who have the measurables of diabetes TODAY would not have been diagnosed as diabetics 25 years ago, A) Because they've lowered the standards of what is considered diabetic and B) There is also a simple blood test that can be used to determine if a person suffers from what we now diagnose as diabetes.

My guess as to why there are now so many people being diagnosed as diabetic? Simple: Money. It's expensive to treat diabetes, and there is a lot of money to be made. Autism is probably the same type of thing...since no one can put their finger on QUITE what an autistic child might be, it's very easy to diagnose (read: charge for treatment) a kid with autism.

i think that is probably more right than wrong
you have no idea how much out of pocket money i have spent .Most of the test are not covered by ins. there is one test that cost $3000 that i just cant do. its very frustrating.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Having a wife with past and present neurological conditions, I can personally say that one of the factors that may prohibit advances in understanding the condition may be the neurologists themselves.

The field of neurology, unfortuntely, draw many sub-par doctors, due to it being a field that is non-invasive, and more of a "signs & symptoms" diagnosis. Because of this, many doctors with lower scores enter the field.

Of course, this excludes Neuro-surgeons and those Neurologists who TRULY wanted to go into the field. As I was told by a friend of mine.."If you find a good neurologist, hang on to him/her they are worth their weight in gold"

But with a heavier portion of the field being manned by those who are sub-par, then in other medical fields...you HAVE to think that bad diagnosis, poor evaluation, and bad data collection have hindered neurological advancements including those involving autism.

steelreserve
06-01-2009, 11:57 AM

Yeah, pretty much. The story was basically a couple of doctors taking a wild stab in the dark based on what they think they sort of remember as a pattern maybe.

"Hmm, well I THINK this might be the reason for autism. Never mind that there are about a million factors that could be influencing it -- I'll just focus on this one and not even bother to take any of the rest into account. Screw science; I'll just shoot from the hip because I'm too lazy to look into it any harder."

Seriously, from a scientific standpoint, this has about as much validity as doing a study on the sun's brightness and not accounting for the fact that there's day and night.

Also, I'm pretty sure that giving people vaccines is a big reason why the child mortality rate in places like the U.S. and Europe is something like 90 times lower than in places like Africa. The guiding principle at work here is that when you have someone who is so stupid that they will die if left to their own devices, that's when the government steps in and tells them "Hey, you're doing it wrong." Same idea as with that idiot in Minnesota who fled from cancer treatment.

tony hipchest
06-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Tony, it seems you are agreeing with my argument here, that govt. interference in driving the green movement and banning DDT has done more damage than good. Is that what you are saying?

in a way, but not really. that is a very generalized blanket statement.

specifically, i think the use of DDT has run its course in industrialized nations such as the US, but using it in a third world nation where malaria is rampant and the lives saved, far outweigh the risks of cancer.

as far as the green movement, i was specifically speaking of the cleaning agents hospitals are now using and shifting to. i have seen research and charts (albeit from a biassed point of view with an agenda [$$$]) that maps out the increase of mersa in hospitals and the increase of the green movement chemicals that may not be as effective.

i do agree we have carcinogenic agents in some of the cleaners we use but their ppm is so small it is hardly hazardous and the risks are minimal.

as for the vaccines and the autism, there is research that shows that many cases of autism arent diagnosed until the age of 18 months. this is the same time many of the major innoculations are given. i just dont see how a child is innoculated one day and then turns autistic the next. more research is definitely needed.

for every cause there is an effect and theres many differeng opinions to say whether that effect is good or bad.

research says american girls are maturing, hitting puberty, having their period, much earlier than in the past 100 years. research correlates this with the increase of hormones used in our dairy cows. :noidea:

Preacher
06-04-2009, 05:00 PM
in a way, but not really. that is a very generalized blanket statement.

specifically, i think the use of DDT has run its course in industrialized nations such as the US, but using it in a third world nation where malaria is rampant and the lives saved, far outweigh the risks of cancer.

as far as the green movement, i was specifically speaking of the cleaning agents hospitals are now using and shifting to. i have seen research and charts (albeit from a biassed point of view with an agenda [$$$]) that maps out the increase of mersa in hospitals and the increase of the green movement chemicals that may not be as effective.

i do agree we have carcinogenic agents in some of the cleaners we use but their ppm is so small it is hardly hazardous and the risks are minimal.

as for the vaccines and the autism, there is research that shows that many cases of autism arent diagnosed until the age of 18 months. this is the same time many of the major innoculations are given. i just dont see how a child is innoculated one day and then turns autistic the next. more research is definitely needed.

for every cause there is an effect and theres many differeng opinions to say whether that effect is good or bad.

research says american girls are maturing, hitting puberty, having their period, much earlier than in the past 100 years. research correlates this with the increase of hormones used in our dairy cows. :noidea:

See Tony, when you argue like this... you make a lot of sense!

tony hipchest
06-04-2009, 06:39 PM
hmmm... didnt know i was arguing. :noidea:

Preacher
06-05-2009, 11:14 AM
hmmm... didnt know i was arguing. :noidea:

As in, point counterpoint... not arguing as in, husband and wife. :chuckle: