PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Iran Has the Right to Nuclear Power

Fire Haley
06-02-2009, 01:35 PM
The Joooooooooos won't like this...

Tuesday, 02 June 2009

President Barack Obama suggested that Iran may have some right to nuclear energy _ provided it proves by the end of the year that its aspirations are peaceful.

In a BBC interview broadcast Tuesday, he also restated plans to pursue direct diplomacy with Tehran to encourage it set aside any ambitions for nuclear weapons it might harbor.

Iran has insisted its nuclear program is aimed at generating electricity. But the U.S. and other Western governments accuse Tehran of seeking atomic weapons.

"What I do believe is that Iran has legitimate energy concerns, legitimate aspirations," Obama said, adding that the international community also "has a very real interest" in preventing a nuclear arms race.

The president has indicated a willingness to seek deeper international sanctions against Tehran if it does not respond positively to U.S. attempts to open negotiations on its nuclear program. Obama has said Tehran has until the end of the year to show it wants to engage with Washington.

Obama leaves in the evening on a trip to Egypt and Saudi Arabia aimed at reaching out to the world's 1.5 billion Muslims. He is due to make his speech in Cairo on Thursday.

Obama sounded an optimistic note about making progress toward resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, although he offered no new ideas for how he might try to secure a freeze on new building of Israeli settlements. The United States has called for a freeze, but Israeli leaders have rejected that.

Asked what he would say during his visit about human rights abuses, including the detention of political prisoners in Egypt, Obama indicated no stern lecture would be forthcoming.

He said he hoped to deliver the message that democratic values are principles that "they can embrace and affirm."

Obama added that there is a danger "when the United States, or any country, thinks that we can simply impose these values on another country with a different history and a different culture."

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/6970/53

steelwall
06-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Holy hell...:doh:

KYsteelfan
06-02-2009, 06:51 PM
I honestly cant understand how this moron got elected

Fire Haley
06-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Doesn't this mean our own people should have the right to build more nuclear power plants too?

MACH1
06-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Spineless boob

KeiselPower99
06-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Thinking about politics and then hearing this just makes my head hurt. Spineless bastard.t.

HometownGal
06-02-2009, 09:52 PM
Don't forget to take the tea and cookies with you on your trip, Wimpy. :shake01:

Fire Haley
06-02-2009, 10:15 PM
burka burka

Obama Says U.S. Could Be Seen as a Muslim Country, Too

“And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,” Mr. Obama said. “And so there’s got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.”

Mr. Obama said. “And the impulse towards destruction as opposed to how can we study science and mathematics and restore the incredible scientific and knowledge — the output that came about during centuries of Islamic culture.”

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/obama-signals-themes-of-mideast-speech/?hp

Fire Haley
06-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Holy hell...:doh:

Allah Akbar

Allah Akbar

Allah Akbar

Hey! - I think I'm getting the hang of this, I might be turning mooselimb

steelwall
06-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Allah Akbar

Allah Akbar

Allah Akbar

Hey! - I think I'm getting the hang of this, I might be turning mooselimb

Better watch out..... with those words you just went on the right wing, anit-muslim, anti democrat, anti police, and anti semetic terrorist watchdog group. :busted:

oh yeah and the anti terrorist, terrorist watchdog group..... if I left out another group I sincerly apologize....

Fire Haley
06-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Bring it

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3169/honeybees.gif

steelwall
06-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Ginger was hot!

Fire Haley
06-02-2009, 11:42 PM
"Obama added that there is a danger "when the United States, or any country, thinks that we can simply impose these values on another country with a different history and a different culture."

That's right - who are we to deny the Islamo-nazi's their radioactive Zyklon B.

Fire Haley
06-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Ginger was hot!

Mary Ann was a nympho - I can tell.

fansince'76
06-02-2009, 11:43 PM
....there’s got to be a....better understanding between the two peoples.

Our enemies consider us to be decadent infidels who would like nothing better than to see all our asses dead. What the hell is there to understand?

Obama added that there is a danger "when the United States, or any country, thinks that we can simply impose these values on another country with a different history and a different culture."

Yeah, that's right, it's all OUR fault. It's always the "evil" United States' fault. Jesus H. Christ.

Hammer Of The GODS
06-03-2009, 12:11 AM
I feel so bad for my kids because this will NOT be the same country for them as it was for me as a kid thanks to this asshat and just about every other poltician!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
06-03-2009, 06:54 AM
burka burka

“And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,” Mr. Obama said. “And so there’s got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.”

Mr. Obama said. “And the impulse towards destruction as opposed to how can we study science and mathematics and restore the incredible scientific and knowledge — the output that came about during centuries of Islamic culture.”

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/obama-signals-themes-of-mideast-speech/?hp

We would be one of the largest muslim countries in the world! But I would venture to say that we are as radical here in the US

Fire Haley
06-03-2009, 01:11 PM
You may also have noticed that Obama was tripping over himself in a rush to condemn the killing of an abortionist but nary a word when a radical muslim guns down one of our soldiers in Little Rock.

KYsteelfan
06-03-2009, 06:39 PM
i really wish that people would just wake up and realize that no matter how hard we try to make these extremists like us, they still wanna kill each and every one of us. we are no more than infidels to them

KeiselPower99
06-03-2009, 07:15 PM
burka burka

There is roughly 2.3 Million Muslims in this country. Not even in the top 30 based on population in the world. There is more people practicing witchcraft in America then muslims.What an ass kissing joke he is. We are always the wrong person in everything according to our leader. Im so glad everything he screws up is over looked by his people in the mainstream.

SteelCityMan786
06-03-2009, 07:53 PM
HEY OBAMA, last I checked the majority of the US is PROTESANT AND ROMAN CHRISTIAN. Plus not to mention under the first ammendment no one may declare any religion the official religion of a country.

MACH1
06-03-2009, 09:08 PM
http://www.wiseupjournal.com/images/articles/obama-nuke-iran.jpg