PDA

View Full Version : Game you are most looking forward to next season

KYsteelfan
06-02-2009, 07:05 PM
I think week 16 will be the game im most looking forward to: at home vs. baltimore. this game could possibly decide the division and big time playoff positioning

DACEB
06-02-2009, 07:36 PM
patsies, AFCCG

Nighthawk
06-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Week 1 vs. Titans (Revenge)
Week 2 @ Bears (um.. it's Da Bears!)
Week 4 vs. Chargers (Hopefully a fully healthy Chargers)
Week 7 @ Vikings (Adrian Peterson!)
Week 12 vs. Ravens (Hunting)
Week 16 @ Ravens (Season)

Galax Steeler
06-03-2009, 03:35 AM
I am kind of looking forward to the Bears game I think it will be a good one.

Preacher
06-03-2009, 04:06 AM
Week 1.

Cause the season has finally started. :banging:

Boomerang
06-03-2009, 05:08 AM
Patriots and Bears.

Vis
06-03-2009, 06:33 AM
Cleveland in Pittsburgh. It's the one I'm attending.

Give It To Abercrombie
06-03-2009, 06:43 AM
Week one. In very small part because its week one and the season is getting under way, but mostly I want to see LenDale White and his douchebag friends get throttled up and down the field after last year's little demonstration.

:tt02:

mmalone
06-03-2009, 07:17 AM
Week 1 and Week 2... Pats wont be there for us in the playoffs. Brady will be done after the Brady Blitz all season. Hes slower than Bernie Kosar now.

stlrtruck
06-03-2009, 07:54 AM
titans
ratbirds
broncos
dolphins (I'll be in attendance!)

StainlessStill
06-03-2009, 08:01 AM
All 19 of them.

:tt02:

steelax04
06-03-2009, 08:28 AM
Oct 4th against the Chargers... I'll be in the stands and the day before my birthday. Gonna be a great weekend!

Steel Head
06-03-2009, 08:32 AM
winning the Super Bowl in Miami

TDLP
06-03-2009, 08:34 AM
I'm looking forward to the game against the Bears, and it will be a great oppurtunity for the Steelers D to rain all over Adrian Peterson's parade in the game against the Vikings.

vasteeler
06-03-2009, 10:12 AM
gotta be the tits i cant wait for this game:tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm looking forward to the game against the Bears

I have to go with the Bears also...I might be at the game. beyond that I will be pumped for the Ratbirds and Titans just to knock them both down a peg or two from thinking that they are real "contenders".

atlsteelers
06-03-2009, 10:53 AM
i am looking forward to the browns game at home because i will be at that one.

MONTANA GRIZ
06-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Monday night game at Denver, going to that game with my buddy who is a Doncos fan, should be fun..

lilyoder6
06-03-2009, 11:14 AM
i am looking forward toward all away games, b/c i be makin money..

and i'm looking toward all the home games, b/c i'll either be making money or going to the games

Cheppy
06-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Right now it's the week one game against the Titans. But I'm wary.. I get up at 1:45am for my job & I drive a tractor trailer for about 6 hours a day so I can't cheat on sleep. So the plan is to tivo the game & watch it that Saturday night. I'm not going to go online Friday or Saturday nor am I going to listen to the radio or turn on any sports channels. Before anyone says anything to me I'm going to tell them what the situation is so they won't spoil it for me.

It's going to be scary.

M1JAM
06-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Steelers versus Giants (Superbowl XLIV )

Texasteel
06-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Right now it's the week one game against the Titans. But I'm wary.. I get up at 1:45am for my job & I drive a tractor trailer for about 6 hours a day so I can't cheat on sleep. So the plan is to tivo the game & watch it that Saturday night. I'm not going to go online Friday or Saturday nor am I going to listen to the radio or turn on any sports channels. Before anyone says anything to me I'm going to tell them what the situation is so they won't spoil it for me.

It's going to be scary.

Good luck, but that plan almost never works out.

Big7BenHOF
06-09-2009, 12:31 AM
I'm coming out from California for the season opener, so definitely that!

Steelers & I
06-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati.

Several Steelers fans from Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, and Pennsylvania have a huge bash planned for the entire weekend. It's once again time to take over the Queen city.
They'll be plenty of "You're in Steelers Country" banners hanging.

steelreserve
06-09-2009, 03:31 AM
The mother f***ing Super Bowl.

Cheppy
06-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Good luck, but that plan almost never works out.

The odds are stacked against me but the one time I tried it I pulled it off. It was a Saturday game against the Pats in 1997 that had playoff implications. I had my buddy tape it & the Steelers won in epic fashion. One thing I remember is Thigpen making a sick, toe-tapping grab going out of bounds that turned out to be the pivotal play.

Still gonna be scary though:laughing::hope:

SteelersMongol
06-11-2009, 01:17 AM
Really looking forward 2 watching the Tits on September 10th. :laughing: (it sounds funny 2). :chuckle:

PeckerWood
06-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Week 1 Titans,
I'm hoping to see Washington get jacked up by Clark as he is trying to catch a pass over the middle. Ben having a big game and see if the o=line is going to play better this season.

Week 2,
Work with a guy from Da Bears Country. Beating the Bears and sweeping the NFC North, I be talking junk to him all season and next off season.

Bengirls and Brownies games I always like watching the Steelers beat up these teams. Palmer is back this year so I would like to see him sacked a lot. Chinco gets a blanket thrown on him and listen to him whine because he got no catches in the game.

Week 3 Vikings,
The Steelers D keeping Peterson under 100 yards.

The Ratbirds games they are always good games.

Week 13 Da Raiders,
I'm old school and still like watching the Steelers beating them.

Week 17 Dolphins,
Hate the Fish as much as the Cowgirls and not hearing Porters name mention all game with Harrison having a big game.

:thumbsup:

SteelRNation
06-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Outside of the obvious like playing in the Super Bowl...The Vikings would be my #1 pick and that is contingent on Brett Favre coming back. I want him to come to Pittsbugh and get his ass whipped. I'm sick and tired of this guy and if there is one defense that can send him off into retirement, where he'll never come back its the Steelers. This clown acts like he's above the league, the teams, and the fans. I want him and his bleached blond wife to know coming back out of retirement was the biggest mistake they ever made because Pittsburgh is on the schedule.

thumper
06-11-2009, 04:12 PM
patsies, AFCCG

I pray to God our players aren't making any such assumptions. Odds are, Pgh won't have a season where they go that far.

thumper
06-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Week 1 and Week 2... Pats wont be there for us in the playoffs. Brady will be done after the Brady Blitz all season. Hes slower than Bernie Kosar now.

Where did you hear this? Not true in the least. And he was never that fast to begin with but he has excelled even though he's not fleet of foot. Neither was Marino or Dan Fouts.

Dino 6 Rings
06-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Where did you hear this? Not true in the least. And he was never that fast to begin with but he has excelled even though he's not fleet of foot. Neither was Marino or Dan Fouts.

Well it kind of goes with the Defensive attack of their Offense more than just Brady. The NY Giants showed the league how to Attack the Pats offense. The Cheifs were actually doing what the Giants had done to win the Super Bowl week 1 last year by attacking hard with blitzes, then Brady got hurt. Once he went down, a lot of teams focussed on Moss and Welker instead of Cassel, but once Brady is back, teams will refocus their defensive schemes on attacking him first and testing that knee and his mobility and not allowing the deep passes to Moss to develop.

But, knowing the Pats, they know this, and that's one reason they brough in Taylor. I'd imagine they run more than they did in 07 and do what they can to protect Brady early on in the season. Sure they'll still Pass Attack, but not as much as people think. At least that's my opinion on their offense.

Still, Teams will attack Brady hard and fast. No doubt about it.

steel9guy
06-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Killing the rats 3 times again!!!