PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Steelers Fan

Diken Cider
06-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Hello everyone. I just found this site while doing some searching because I am going to the Steelers vs Vikings game. Just wanted to say Hi and that I'm excited to be watching my first Steelers game at Heinz Field instead of on TV from this little rock in the middle of the ocean. Lots of Steeler fans here in Hawaii but not as much as 49ers or Cowboys. But who the hell cares :chuckle: Anyway just saying Hello.

Galax Steeler
06-06-2009, 06:13 AM
Welcome to the board.

SteelersMongol
06-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Aloha, welcome & enjoy.

BlockMonsta
06-09-2009, 02:51 AM
What's up Diken, what island are you on? I am up in here on Oahu..no question there are alot of black and gold fans. Lucky you get to go see a game, Im heading up to a JC in Monterey to play some ball and I dont think im going to have a TV..! junkie.. oh well I'll catch the games on NFL.com with the speical play by play! I sure hope I can get to a game one day, im so tired of this BS where they show a game like the 49ers vs the Raiders just because of the area we're in. Not to mention we got Chris K. from Kahuku up there!

El-Gonzo Jackson
06-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the board.

any idea where the best Saimin soup is on Kauai?? Gonna be there in the fall and I love me some local cuisine.

Diken Cider
06-10-2009, 04:51 AM
El-Gonzo try Hamura's. I went there a few times and they open till 11pm I think. Block I'm on Oahu also and going to watch the Steelers vs Vikings game. Already bought 4 tickets and sitting the Club west section 233. Damn tickets cost me $2000 for 4 tickets. Its on the 40 yrd lin on the Pittsburgh side. Hopefully all goes good. Cya guys at the game and Alohaz.

HometownGal
06-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Aloha Diken Cider and welcome to Steelers Fever! :wave::tt02::drink: