PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Band (Steelers)

Carolina Steelers
06-05-2009, 09:36 PM
I've been wearing the same band for 12 yrs now and its all bent up and I can barely get it off. My wife said its time for a new one (im still going to keep this one since its the orginal) So I came across this. And im thinking why not I can support my team and also show the love for my wife. What do you guys think about this should I run it by her or just get a regula band?

jev7452
06-05-2009, 11:38 PM
i love the idea and maybe if it was silver, but that just doesnt look like a wedding band..

mulldog24
06-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Bro!!! That is too cool! I'm gonna suggest that to my wife I know she will go for it she loves the steelers as much as me!!!!:drink::tt03:

7SteelGal43
06-06-2009, 12:54 PM
You're wedding band should clearly state you're married. The ring in the pic shows you love the Steelers, not your wife. . 'eh, just my :twocents:

Carolina Steelers
06-06-2009, 02:34 PM
You're wedding band should clearly state you're married. The ring in the pic shows you love the Steelers, not your wife. . 'eh, just my :twocents:

My wife agrees with you she said I have enough Steelers stuff all over the place I dont need a band to replace a wedding band so I agreed. Im off to get another band but I told her I just dont want a plain band so she agreed im getting something with a least a diamond of some sort of cuts in it.

vasteeler
06-09-2009, 11:14 AM
if i brought that home i think i wolud be divorced
although it is cool