PDA

View Full Version : belmont stakes

tony hipchest
06-06-2009, 01:52 PM
thin field today.

mine that bird is even favorite. what a rise to glory. in an odd turn of events trainer chip wooleys truck was broken into earlier this week. in addition to a gps unit being stolen was the registration papers for the horse to be entered into the race.

who the hell breaks into a cowboys old beat up pick up? :noidea: someone didnt want the bird to fly.

i like the 4, 7, & 8.

no reason mine that bird shouldnt win. calvin as his mount will be going for history by winning the triple crown on 2 different horses.

i definitely like summerbird, who is starting from lucky #4 and wearing the black n gold.

and ive liked flying private since the derby so im sticking with him.

so there you go. dont blame me if you lose. :tt03:

tony hipchest
06-06-2009, 07:33 PM
if you lost, you didnt listen. :chicken:

summer bird pays $25 on a 2 dollar bet. mine that bird comes in third.

i have a few simple rules when it comes to the ponies. 1) always bet on lucky #4 in the black and gold cloth. 2) always fly with the birds (this is how i picked summer birds father, birdstone, with the huge upset in the 04 belmont) and 3) when a bird is flying from the #4 gate, its about as sure a bet as any.

thank you and good night. :hatsoff:

SteelCityMan786
06-06-2009, 07:38 PM
if you lost, you didnt listen. :chicken:

summer bird pays $25 on a 2 dollar bet. mine that bird comes in third.

i have a few simple rules when it comes to the ponies. 1) always bet on lucky #4 in the black and gold cloth. 2) always fly with the birds (this is how i picked summer birds father, birdstone, with the huge upset in the 04 belmont) and 3) when a bird is flying from the #4 gate, its about as sure a bet as any.

thank you and good night. :hatsoff:

I'll keep that in mind for when I'm legal to gamble. :sofunny::sofunny: