PDA

View Full Version : The Costume Party

Texasteel
06-08-2009, 07:32 PM
A husband and wife was invited to a costume party and after a long discussion decided to go dressed as a cow. After an even longer discussion it was decided that the husband would be the head and the wife the tail end of the cow.

The night of the party the two got into their costume and decided that since it would be impossible to drive, and the party was just a short distance away, they would walk. Part way there the husband decided to take a shortcut threw a field and since the wife was strapped in behind him she had to follow. Half way across the field the husband heard a terrible commotion, and looking to his right saw a bull charging them. The wife could hear the noise but couldn't tell what was going on so ask her husband what was wrong. The husband answered " Be quiet, we are being charged by a huge bull." The wife asked," What are we going to do?" The husband answered, " I'm going to pretend the be eating grass, I suggest you brace yourself.

TheWarDen86
06-11-2009, 09:33 PM
A husband and wife was invited to a costume party and after a long discussion decided to go dressed as a cow. After an even longer discussion it was decided that the husband would be the head and the wife the tail end of the cow.

The night of the party the two got into their costume and decided that since it would be impossible to drive, and the party was just a short distance away, they would walk. Part way there the husband decided to take a shortcut threw a field and since the wife was strapped in behind him she had to follow. Half way across the field the husband heard a terrible commotion, and looking to his right saw a bull charging them. The wife could hear the noise but couldn't tell what was going on so ask her husband what was wrong. The husband answered " Be quiet, we are being charged by a huge bull." The wife asked," What are we going to do?" The husband answered, " I'm going to pretend the be eating grass, I suggest you brace yourself.

:rofl:

Galax Steeler
06-13-2009, 05:51 AM

That funny:toofunny: