PDA

View Full Version : Illustration of Media Bias

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
06-09-2009, 05:00 AM
http://www.pjtv.com/video/Afterburner_/The_Cost_of_Media_Bias_-_Did_the_Media_Steal_the_Election_%3F/1736/

SCSTILLER
06-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Anybody who watches the news can see that it is bias. This election was ridiculously bias. I remember Obama's interview with Stephanolpous (sp?) and Obama said something like "With my muslim religion" and then Stephanidiot corrected him by saying "you mean Christian religion" and Obama continued right on. Now I am not saying Obama is a Muslim or whatever, all I am saying is when Palin had a slip of the tongue, or Bush, or Cheney, or anyone with an R after their name the media jumped all over. But noone criticized Obaba for any slips he had. BS!

I really liked this video, brought up somethings that is never put on TV. Thanks for posting.

Vincent
06-09-2009, 07:59 AM
http://www.pjtv.com/video/Afterburner_/The_Cost_of_Media_Bias_-_Did_the_Media_Steal_the_Election_%3F/1736/

Among the reasons I don't like to travel anymore is the omnipresence of cnn in airports. To those who aren't hypnotized by that bilge its oppressive and extremely offensive.

That "coverage" of the tea parties and wankerson cooper's teabagging remark were disgraceful.

The only solution is to vote them ALL out.

KeiselPower99
06-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Today on CBS Evening News Obama takes a poop cramp and comes up with great idea to spend money. Hi Im Katie Couric and Obama is god.

KeiselPower99
06-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Anybody who watches the news can see that it is bias. This election was ridiculously bias. I remember Obama's interview with Stephanolpous (sp?) and Obama said something like "With my muslim religion" and then Stephanidiot corrected him by saying "you mean Christian religion" and Obama continued right on. Now I am not saying Obama is a Muslim or whatever, all I am saying is when Palin had a slip of the tongue, or Bush, or Cheney, or anyone with an R after their name the media jumped all over. But noone criticized Obaba for any slips he had. BS!

I really liked this video, brought up somethings that is never put on TV. Thanks for posting.

Want even more proof? Remember Obamas I bowl like a special olympian comment on Leno??

SCSTILLER
06-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Want even more proof? Remember Obamas I bowl like a special olympian comment on Leno??

Yep, I do! Free pass for the D!

klick81
06-09-2009, 11:16 AM
WAAHHHH!!!