PDA

View Full Version : Best. Prank. Ever!

Steel Mountain
06-10-2009, 03:19 PM
So my wife gets a new cell phone and she is playing w/ ringtones. She puts a song in for when I call her so that she knows it`s me. When she is not home one day, I pick up her phone and record my voice saying "Hey Nicky!, Hey Nicky, I`m over here. Hey Nicky even louder. The next day she is walking our dog on a well used trail, but in the woods. I called her phone. I was not there but she told me that she was completely confused and freaked out. Did not even know that it was her phone. She thought I followed her and was trying to scare her in person. Okay, now I feel really bad because it scared into tears, but it is a damn funny prank. In fact she left my voice as her ring tone for me and she tells me that it scares the crap outta her every time!
Imagine if you placed a Marylyn Manson scream at high volume and then called!

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-10-2009, 03:52 PM
So my wife gets a new cell phone and she is playing w/ ringtones. She puts a song in for when I call her so that she knows it`s me. When she is not home one day, I pick up her phone and record my voice saying "Hey Nicky!, Hey Nicky, I`m over here. Hey Nicky even louder. The next day she is walking our dog on a well used trail, but in the woods. I called her phone. I was not there but she told me that she was completely confused and freaked out. Did not even know that it was her phone. She thought I followed her and was trying to scare her in person. Okay, now I feel really bad because it scared into tears, but it is a damn funny prank. In fact she left my voice as her ring tone for me and she tells me that it scares the crap outta her every time!
Imagine if you placed a Marylyn Manson scream at high volume and then called!

:toofunny:

You just gave me a great idea!!!

If anyone has a wife who doesnt like their dogs on the couch...steal your wifes phone and record yourself saying "Here boy...."c'mon boy"....here boy"...
Wait for your wife to sit on the couch and give her a call!!!!

hehehehe!!!:rofl:

PisnNapalm
06-10-2009, 03:55 PM
The ringtone I've used for 4+ years is Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train. The intro part....

ALL ABOARD!!!! AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

It's scared the hell out of alot of people including myself. Nothing like having work call me at 5am and Ozzy damn near giving me a heart attack.