PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist rapist found dead.

Preacher
06-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Kan. man convicted of Craigslist rape found dead

WICHITA, (http://topics.breitbart.com/Wichita/) Kan. (AP) - A man facing nearly 30 years in prison for raping three women who had advertised in the "erotic services" section of Craigslist apparently committed suicide in his Kansas jail cell. The Sedgwick County Sheriff's Office (http://topics.breitbart.com/Office/) says David Lee Gage (http://topics.breitbart.com/David+Lee+Gage/) of Wichita was found dead around 6:10 a.m. Monday at the county jail.
The 52-year-old from Wichita had been in custody since August 2008. He was awaiting transfer to prison after being convicted in May of seven felony counts, (http://topics.breitbart.com/felony+counts/) including three counts of rape.
Prosecutors say Gage met the women at motels, then flashed a federal marshal's badge and threatened to arrest them for prostitution if they didn't have sex with him.
The sheriff's office says it's the first suicide in that jail since 2006.

Ok. We all know that rapists are the lowest order in prison... actually, just a half step ahead of child abusers and cops.

So tell me, was this a suicide. . or well, a suicide with help... sorta speak.

XxKnightxX
06-10-2009, 05:58 PM
with help without a doubt, although theres loopholes within the prisons where even thoug htheyre high secuirty, people get murdered there and people dont find out until a couple of days later.

beSteelmyheart
06-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Don't care much how it happened, but I'm glad it did. To be honest, I wish it would happen alot more often with the bottom feeders & scumbags of society.

JEFF4i
06-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Ah yes, the moral code of those (those that are guilty) that cannot seem to abide by society's.

Not suprised, but miles, parsecs, lightyears away from anything that might be approval.

KeiselPower99
06-10-2009, 11:58 PM
What is up with all these Craigs List killings? A Wv woman was killed on Oregon after she flew out there to get baby clothes.

Galax Steeler
06-11-2009, 05:05 AM
At least they won't have to waste tax payers dollars to feed and house him no sympathy here.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
06-11-2009, 06:18 AM
In the church, they say to forgive.
Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

trauben
06-11-2009, 07:21 AM
Maybe it was a bonafide suicide after he kept repetitively feeling what it was like to be raped while in prison, and he just couldn't take what he had dished out?

Hammer67
06-11-2009, 10:52 AM
I think rapists and pedophiles should be neutered like dogs. That would be a great deterrent...

It's proven that you can't help these people and they won't change.

HometownGal
06-11-2009, 11:01 AM
I think rapists and pedophiles should be neutered like dogs. That would be a great deterrent...

I feel the exact same way. Bobbit-ize these sick bastards.

JEFF4i
06-11-2009, 11:03 PM

I feel the exact same way. Bobbit-ize these sick bastards.

Actually some small-scale studies that have been conclusive, specifically in scent-sensory stimulation. You know how they say that smells are invariably tied to memory? Well, I actually witnessed video that worked on rapists and pedophiles with manipulating the olfactory system.

Biggest problem is finding grants to keep it going.

beSteelmyheart
06-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Actually some small-scale studies that have been conclusive, specifically in scent-sensory stimulation. You know how they say that smells are invariably tied to memory? Well, I actually witnessed video that worked on rapists and pedophiles with manipulating the olfactory system.

Biggest problem is finding grants to keep it going.

Screw that, just neuter them, it's cheaper!

Preacher
06-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Screw that, just neuter them, it's cheaper!

Sorry, that isn't going to work.

Rape is NOT a sexual act. It is a act of power. I have a VERY strong suspicion that a man who is "neutered" will still rape, but use other things.

Personally, I think if a rapist is found guilty of multiple rapes, where DNA has conclusively linked them to the crime, that they should get the death sentence.

Dino 6 Rings
06-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Personally, I think if a rapist is found guilty of multiple rapes, where DNA has conclusively linked them to the crime, that they should get the death sentence.

I Concur, unless with the first offense the strong evidence points to the rape of a child, then it should be one strike and death.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
06-12-2009, 06:02 PM
I dunno, I think one and done with rape of any age. I believe that when someone rapes someone, they take their life away. That person will never be the same again.

Dino 6 Rings
06-12-2009, 06:05 PM
I dunno, I think and done with rape of any age. I believe that when someone rapes someone, they take their life away. That person will never be the same again.

Yeah, but I'm trying to be more liberal these days, so I'm open to the discussion of not killing a rapist til he does it a 2nd time. Unless its a child, then its one and done.

Preacher
06-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Well, I recognize two things. 1. Jury's make mistakes. But seldom are the same mistakes made twice.

2. Some WILL do something once, and then realize what they did and never do it again.

Texasteel
06-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Yeah, but I'm trying to be more liberal these days, so I'm open to the discussion of not killing a rapist til he does it a 2nd time. Unless its a child, then its one and done.

I have always thought that a rapist some should receive capital punishment. That means fry the piece of trash.

Galax Steeler
06-12-2009, 06:33 PM
I have always thought that a rapist some should receive capital punishment. That means fry the piece of trash.

Absolutly agree Texasteel they shouldn't be given a second chance. Virginia and Texas would have field day on these morons. Texas leads the us in the death penalty and then virginia.