PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ocho Moron Tattoos his FACE

Dino 6 Rings
06-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Chad Ochocinco has face tattoos

Following in the footsteps of renowned role models Mike Tyson and Stephon Marbury, the former Chad Johnson(notes) has gone and gotten himself a face tattoo. The transformation from amusing narcissist to attention-craving crackpot is now complete.

Ochocinco announced the new facial ink on Twitter and had the courtesy to post pictures of his three-part facial masterpiece.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chad-Ochocinco-has-a-face-tattoo?urn=nfl,169423

KeiselPower99
06-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Jackass

Fire Haley
06-11-2009, 03:10 PM
You can count him out for being one of those "fun" commentator or studio guys after he quits....

Not with crap all over your face.

He can't be that dumb, I bet they're fakes.

CantStop85
06-11-2009, 04:02 PM
You can count him out for being one of those "fun" commentator or studio guys after he quits....

Not with crap all over your face.

He can't be that dumb, I bet they're fakes.

Yeah, he got them yesterday and took those pics just a few hours later...they have to be fake.

Galax Steeler
06-11-2009, 04:12 PM
I would not put it past him to do something that stupid.

Preacher
06-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Update: So, it turns out Chad isn't in the Tyson/Starbury league quite yet. The tattoos were fake. From his suddenly-hot Twitter page:

The entire twitt world and media outlets got punked, that was my twitt joke from yesterday, they follow I'll have fun with it.

My grandma would kill me if I had damn facial tatts!!! Fun while it lasted, back to normal, I felt different to.

Alright, you got us, Ochocinco. That was pretty good. I always say that April Fool's Day is for suckers and that people should pull pranks on other days. This qualifies.

Although, I've gotta say, it doesn't bode well for Ochocinco's public image when nobody batted an eyelid when he said he got three tatts on his face. My BS detector would have been beeping like crazy had almost any other NFL player said he putting the outline of Florida on his left cheek. With Ochocinco, it just seemed like the next logical step.

Related: Chad Johnson

Guy makes a good point

Hapa
06-11-2009, 04:42 PM
They are fake, click on the article and scroll down.

Fire Haley
06-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Yea verily! I hath spoketh the truth yet again.

That was easy

revefsreleets
06-11-2009, 05:06 PM
See? It's working.

He can't do it on the field anymore, so he keeps the spotlight on him by acting like a retard.

And it's working so far.

Dino 6 Rings
06-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Yea verily! I hath spoketh the truth yet again.

That was easy

Ok, I took the bait. My bad.

by the way, Killer, You need to send me you avatar, I want to use it on a different Forum. Come on man. You know you want me to have your Avatar :flap:

Fire Haley
06-11-2009, 05:53 PM
like a dog that begs for something sweet

Steeler in Carolina
06-11-2009, 06:21 PM
I wish this over rated receiver would just go away.

fansince'76
06-11-2009, 06:50 PM
like a dog that begs for something sweet

And there were folks on this board that were hoping we would pluck that dusky jewel when he was demanding a trade about a year ago.

Fire Haley
06-11-2009, 07:10 PM
I was talking about dino.

fansince'76
06-11-2009, 08:23 PM

Ah, I thought you were addressing revs' post regarding the assclown's continued attention whoring. Well, it was a convenient excuse to make a gratuitous reference to an old Doors lyric anyway.

Dino 6 Rings
06-11-2009, 09:22 PM

That Avatar would look pretty good on the Pats Forum I play around on.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-12-2009, 10:51 AM
What a jackass. I wonder if the Bengals wish they traded him to the Redskins for those first and second round picks.

I am glad he stayed, as long as he is a Bengal they can never be good for more than one fluke year at a time.

Texasteel
06-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Chad Ochocinco has face tattoos

Following in the footsteps of renowned role models Mike Tyson and Stephon Marbury, the former Chad Johnson(notes) has gone and gotten himself a face tattoo. The transformation from amusing narcissist to attention-craving crackpot is now complete.

Ochocinco announced the new facial ink on Twitter and had the courtesy to post pictures of his three-part facial masterpiece.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chad-Ochocinco-has-a-face-tattoo?urn=nfl,169423

He already talks shit, he may as well look like it.

HometownGal
06-12-2009, 07:14 PM
He already talks shit, he may as well look like it.

He doesn't need the tats to look like shit. His face already looks like an ass with two eyes that has been attacked by cellulite. :chuckle:

Fire Haley
06-12-2009, 07:46 PM
That Avatar would look pretty good on the Pats Forum I play around on.

begging works

PM

SteelCityMan786
06-12-2009, 07:49 PM
He doesn't need the tats to look like shit. His face already looks like an ass with two eyes that has been attacked by cellulite. :chuckle:

Yeah well, he can get a tattoo if a team puts him on the ground. :chuckle: