PDA

View Full Version : Ben almost died 3 years ago today...

tony hipchest
06-12-2009, 12:17 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=7848

.... yet this week he was picking up his 2nd sb ring and today he is golfing with michael jordan and justin timberlake.

heres hoping he wears a helmet in the golf cart and theres no lightning in the forecast. :helmet: may the group in his foursome keep a tight grip on their clubs (although im sure hitting ben in the head with a club would just break the club).

seriously, its kinda amazing to reflect back and realize how lucky he is as a person, and how lucky we are as fans.

wootawnee
06-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Ben got a little boo boo and now got a ding on his melon, an implant, and some scares........He has gotta long way to go if he ever wants to catch up with us..........We look like Frakenstein's monster with all the sutures we've had..........Did you know that scares are what inspired the tattoo...........Scares are original and unduplicable..........So show them puppies of...........

KeiselPower99
06-12-2009, 02:09 PM
I bet every Steeler fan knows where they was when they heard about it that day.

The_WARDen
06-12-2009, 02:27 PM
Man, he couldn't even do that right!!!

lilyoder6
06-12-2009, 02:36 PM
ben wanted to see if he could eat a car.. it's ok...

that myth has been busted

fansince'76
06-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Ben got a little boo boo and now got a ding on his melon, an implant, and some scares........He has gotta long way to go if he ever wants to catch up with us..........We look like Frakenstein's monster with all the sutures we've had..........Did you know that scares are what inspired the tattoo...........Scares are original and unduplicable..........So show them puppies of...........

Try breaking the Prozac in half....

SteelMember
06-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Man, he couldn't even do that right!!!

He held the bars too long. :wink02: :chuckle:

BlastFurnace
06-12-2009, 03:19 PM
I bet every Steeler fan knows where they was when they heard about it that day.

I was sitting at my desk, going over the Quarterly Reports I was deliver to our Investor Relations team.

I remember that Ben was on ESPN that morning giving an interview before the accident.

Dino 6 Rings
06-12-2009, 04:04 PM
What Does Not Kill Us

Just Makes Us Stronger

Galax Steeler
06-12-2009, 04:26 PM
I hope those bad days are behind us and we see no more of it.

HometownGal
06-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Try breaking the Prozac in half....

:laughing::toofunny::laughing:

That was one frightening day for me, not only as a Steelers fan, but as a human being. Seems as if Ben has gotten his head together and has grown up a bit since that horrific day. :drink:

OX1947
06-13-2009, 01:44 AM
:laughing::toofunny::laughing:

That was one frightening day for me, not only as a Steelers fan, but as a human being. Seems as if Ben has gotten his head together and has grown up a bit since that horrific day. :drink:

Speaking of getting his head together, if he was a normal sized human, he would have died. I'm sure Ben thanked God many times for giving him a head and neck that look like a watermelon on top of a lamp shade....