PDA

View Full Version : Colts fire back... Ike wants redemption...McFadden playing more..Reed onsides kick

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2006, 01:20 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06013/637271.stm

some interesting tidbits on those players about the game coming up..

Somehow though smack talk from Brandon Stokley just isnt the same..:rolleyes: :dang:

Infamix
01-13-2006, 06:19 AM
Good read...and that was the worst smack talk I've ever heard from an NFL player.

SteelerFanInATL
01-13-2006, 06:43 AM
Good read...and that was the worst smack talk I've ever heard from an NFL player.

Lordie, Lordie, the Super Bowl turns forty!!!!!!!!!!!

BLEED BLUE
01-13-2006, 07:05 AM
The thing is, it was'nt samck. It was the truth. What part of 124 yards against a team that had not allowed a 100 yards in I do not know how long, cheap? Looks like you guys got smashed mouthed!! Keep the talking about how you really did'nt get your ass kicked. It will just make the Colts make sure you know what a ass kicking is.

ngreene15
01-13-2006, 03:12 PM
The thing is, it was'nt samck. It was the truth. What part of 124 yards against a team that had not allowed a 100 yards in I do not know how long, cheap? Looks like you guys got smashed mouthed!! Keep the talking about how you really did'nt get your ass kicked. It will just make the Colts make sure you know what a ass kicking is.
When the Steelers know your running the ball.... There's no way your getting more than 3 yards.... Edgerrin James is just fortunate to be on the team he is, they're a passing team, very explosive, so defenses tend to focus more on the pass. If the Steelers were ballsy enough, they fill the box with 8 players every play and Edge wouldn't gain more than 20 yards in the game. But then the thing is Peyton would have thrown for 500 + yards.