PDA

View Full Version : my daughters drawing of penguins win

tony hipchest
06-13-2009, 12:46 AM
i was pretty intense before game 6 and my daughter asked me if i wanted her to draw a picture of it.

i said sure (and was kinda glad to have anything occupy her while the game started as she is quite the chatterbox).

i was stunned when she turned in this masterpiece a few minutes later (she had to ask me what a "redwing" was, and i said a bird, :noidea: other than that i had absolutely no influence ) and i knew it was a sign....

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/penguins.jpg

notice the beautiful penguin in the lefthand corner and the silly bird with the red wings in the right. notice the puck in the goal of the redwings, and the score of 1-0 besides her mascots. but what got me most was the detail of the circle at center ice. :applaudit:

i asked her what the things were on the players heads, and she said those things that they wear for protection.

:hunch: oh to get inside a 5 year olds mind. for some reason her penguin looks a bit too much like a puffin. still right colors though.

JackHammer
06-13-2009, 04:06 AM
You better keep that picture forever. Frame it even. You won't regret it. She might, but you won't :laughing:

Galax Steeler
06-13-2009, 05:32 AM
Thats not a bad drawing for a 5 year old.:applaudit:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
06-13-2009, 05:36 AM
I'd say that's about accurate...