PDA

View Full Version : Ike wants redemption!

Rotorhead
01-13-2006, 05:26 AM
Well according to www.steelers.com, Ike wants redemption and is looking forward to the challenge put on by the Colts receivers :boxing: Good, cause I am sure he will be tested, the fact that he is pumped up for the game makes me think he is going to have a break-out game this time. I am picking him to be the difference maker in this match-up and he is going to have a game changing interception!! Go Ike!

TasmanianTroy271
01-13-2006, 06:29 AM
Ike better work out with the Recievers this offseason and learn how to squeeze those picks!

SteelCityMan786
01-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Good To See Ike wants to have redemption.

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 06:36 PM
He's not gonna make the same mistake twice...it was completely obvious on the very first replay that the Colts saw something on film and they exploited it. He was most definitely looking into the backfield. The bengals did the same thing on that play to Henry but NOT against Ike, against Townsend. I doubt any CB on the Steelers will make that mistake again.

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 06:43 PM
He's not gonna make the same mistake twice...it was completely obvious on the very first replay that the Colts saw something on film and they exploited it. He was most definitely looking into the backfield. The bengals did the same thing on that play to Henry but NOT against Ike, against Townsend. I doubt any CB on the Steelers will make that mistake again. and townsend had pretty good coverage. made the tackle atleast. carson just made 1 hell of a throw (too bad he had to stand there like a statue and try to watch it going into the enzone rather than falling down as soon as he felt something on his leg.) sometimes you just have to collapse and fall down