PDA

View Full Version : if you won the Stanley Cup...

SteelCityKing
06-13-2009, 05:12 PM
...what would you do with it?

every player on the winning sqaud actually gets to keep the trophy for a week and do whatever they want to do with it. what would you use it for?

personally, i would use it in the local church to baptize small babies! =)

devilsdancefloor
06-13-2009, 06:04 PM
make jello shots in it & sleep with it!! My team hasnt won a cup since '61 so i think i would film myself 24/7 with the thing as well!

Godfather
06-13-2009, 10:19 PM
One of my stops would be Walter Reed Medical Center. Let the people touch it who really earned it.

stlrtruck
06-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Anything and everything I could.

Pictures of the Princess in it, drink from it, to the beach, to Busch Gardens.

KeiselPower99
06-15-2009, 11:21 PM
Id have to be a complete redneck with it. Drink beer out of it and take it mudding.

lilyoder6
06-16-2009, 12:05 AM
i just remembered a scene from beerfest after reading this.. lol...

anything i did. i would have the cup beside me

tony hipchest
06-16-2009, 12:43 AM
isnt it pretty much mandantory that you take it to a strip joint?

i forget the exact details (i was pretty drunk :wink:...) but the last time the penguins had it, it was taken to a pool party and someone (jagr???) was riding down the slide with it into the pool, right?

i heard on radio shows that another team actually broke it and it had to be sent in for repairs. others ate M&M's out of it.

personally, i like to keep things simple.

i would take it on a south american tour.

i would take it backpacking with me through patagonia searching for the ever so elusive guanaco.

then i would go to antartica, build a nest in it, steal a few emperial penguin eggs, and hatch them myself with the warmth of my ass.

*takes a picture of the chicks*

then onto a wild riverboat ride down the amazon where i would wrassle an anaconda to its death, fill the cup with its blood and live piranhas, and then drink from it.

*takes another picture*

finally onto venezuella where i could search out surgically altered miss universe pageant contestants that are capable of filling out the cup X2.

*takes a centerfold layout's worth of pictures* :noidea:

(and i kinda like godfathers idea too... mad props to any player on any team who takes the thing to the nearest local childrens hospital without any fanfare whatsoever.)

SteelCityMan786
06-16-2009, 08:03 AM
8UQVLJ10tnI

Bourque somes it up quite well for me. :toofunny:

X-Terminator
06-17-2009, 05:33 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/1zx7hpi.jpg

Yes, that is Mario's pool that the Cup has been re-introduced to.