PDA

View Full Version : READ THIS RESPONCE!!! TO PORTER!

BLEED BLUE
01-13-2006, 09:12 AM
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060113/SPORTS0315/601130436

This is the best part!

You can probably see why Porter wouldn't want to get engaged in a thinking kind of game. A few years ago, he took a bullet in the buttocks. It has since been removed, but there remains significant cognitive impairment.

When he was reminded that Edgerrin James ran for 124 yards Nov. 28, ending the Steelers' 22-game streak of holding rushers under 100 yards, Porter said, "I still think it was a cheap 100.''

A cheap 100.

You want cheap? How about this? The Steelers ran for 86 yards in that game. They had 35 on 18 carries in the first three quarters, then 51 in the fourth, garbage time. :dang: WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 09:37 AM
lol. i liked this quote:

"Note to Porter (and maybe somebody back there can read this to him): The scoreboard counts points, not testosterone levels. To call this guy a Neanderthal is an insult to Neanderthals. A year ago, he got kicked out of a game against Cleveland. Before the game."

porters comments seem so off the wall anc contradictory from what all the other steelers have been saying it almost seems like a calculating genius at work here. instead of the focus being solely on the steelers, some of that has shifted to porter. i think hes in their heads now. he has become a distraction. in the meantime he has taken all the pressure (not that there really was any) off of his team mates and put it all on his back. and with that he is ready to lead his team into battle and kick some ass.

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 09:40 AM
Yes, Colts fan, I'm sure that your clever and witty retort on this message board will certainly find it's way to Joey Porter, and that, once he reads it, you'll have him completely rattled and off his game for Sunday.

SteelerDan43
01-13-2006, 09:47 AM
I think the Colts fans on this board need to take a look at the Cincy fans here and have a bite of humble pie. Realize where you are.... Dont try to start some shit. If you must go do it in the blast furnace... :helmet:

Justin Otstott
01-13-2006, 09:49 AM
^ lol I was going to say the same thing.

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 09:51 AM
Yes, Colts fan, I'm sure that your clever and witty retort on this message board will certainly find it's way to Joey Porter, and that, once he reads it, you'll have him completely rattled and off his game for Sunday. actually that quote was from the guy who wrote the article. joey porter definitely got into the indy medias head. and theyre blowing this up exactly as planned.

Steelyasoul007
01-13-2006, 09:54 AM
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060113/SPORTS0315/601130436

This is the best part!

You can probably see why Porter wouldn't want to get engaged in a thinking kind of game. A few years ago, he took a bullet in the buttocks. It has since been removed, but there remains significant cognitive impairment.

When he was reminded that Edgerrin James ran for 124 yards Nov. 28, ending the Steelers' 22-game streak of holding rushers under 100 yards, Porter said, "I still think it was a cheap 100.''

A cheap 100.

You want cheap? How about this? The Steelers ran for 86 yards in that game. They had 35 on 18 carries in the first three quarters, then 51 in the fourth, garbage time. :dang: WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

You'll eat those words after Joey slams Peyton to the turf for a couple of sacks

SalukiSteelers
01-13-2006, 09:58 AM
Speaking of dumb, Bleed Blue, you may want to check your spelling every now and then, but that's just my responSe. Or maybe you have a hemorrhoid that causes you "signifigant cognitive impairment."

SteelerDan43
01-13-2006, 10:00 AM
This might as well be moved to the Blast Furnace

SteelerzGirl
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
The scoreboard counts points, not testosterone levels.

Dang, you're smart! :rolleyes: But lemme tell you something... I LOVE the testosterone levels of our Steelers boys! :bouncy:

83-Steelers-43
01-13-2006, 05:06 PM

Responce or response?

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 05:08 PM
its responce', the younger sister of beyonce'.

Lambertfan
01-13-2006, 06:27 PM
Our owner's never sent out letters telling our fans not to sell to the other teams fans,our business owner never turned business away for wearing the wrong colors... our town never proclaimed it Black and Gold day and opposing media had troble find that color downtown......and most of all Our owners never snuck our team out of town in the middle of the nite to move somewhere else.......But we do have 4 Superbowl wins!!!!!:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

HeroDecks
01-13-2006, 06:52 PM
porters comments seem so off the wall anc contradictory from what all the other steelers have been saying it almost seems like a calculating genius at work here. instead of the focus being solely on the steelers, some of that has shifted to porter. i think hes in their heads now. he has become a distraction. in the meantime he has taken all the pressure (not that there really was any) off of his team mates and put it all on his back. and with that he is ready to lead his team into battle and kick some ass.

Funny, when CJ does this for us you call it running off at the mouth.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2006, 08:38 PM
What is about these rival fans.. they post up one or 2 times and then just leave.. WTF is that..

Oh, Im real cool, I come to a rival board and post up some stupid smack post and then run away..

Milkman
01-14-2006, 02:26 AM

You should change your sig to "Still sitting at home crying".

Sharkissle29
01-14-2006, 12:04 PM
LOL its 100% different.. nice try tho. chad said you wouldn win the superbowl, looks like they're watching the game this weekend...did joey claim victory? nope...so he can't lose

SteelCityMan786
01-14-2006, 03:17 PM
I think the Colts fans on this board need to take a look at the Cincy fans here and have a bite of humble pie. Realize where you are.... Dont try to start some shit. If you must go do it in the blast furnace... :helmet:

The Bengals Fans On This Board Do Have Some Common Sense. The Dolts Don't.

CantStop85
01-14-2006, 06:52 PM
You beat me to it.

I don't see any difference in CJ's smack and Porter's smack except that Porter's is a little more serious and CJ's is a little more in fun. I've also never seen CJ ejected from a game...

Anyway, if Porter wore a Bengals uniform you would bash him until no end. I think Porter's energy is good for the team, I like his talking...but sometime his talking/energy gets a little out of control. I could say the same for CJ...he gets a little out of control also, mainly when he starts guaranteeing victories.

Suitanim
01-14-2006, 06:54 PM
Funny, I don't remember Porter ever taking a swing at a coach...other teams? Yeah...but not a coach.

CantStop85
01-14-2006, 06:57 PM
Funny, I don't remember Porter ever taking a swing at a coach...other teams? Yeah...but not a coach.
Funny I actually saw Porter taking a swing at a person with my own eyes. Can't say I've ever seen CJ take a swing at anybody and nor can I verify that he has.

83-Steelers-43
01-14-2006, 07:02 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong...........wasn't Porter responding to comments made by a Colt player? Now, Chad on the other hand, runs his big mouth no matter what the situation. This is a punk that was calling for a Super Bowl win a month ago If my mind serves me right.

We will ignore his head lock on his WR coach and the swing he took at Marvin though....classy, real classy. :sofunny: :rolleyes:

Suitanim
01-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Funny I actually saw Porter taking a swing at a person with my own eyes. Can't say I've ever seen CJ take a swing at anybody and nor can I verify that he has.

Yes, he has punched other players, but a coach? No.

Boomer just got done saying that, although Chad denied punching his coach (imagine that), Esiason has confirmed that it happened.

Look, CJ is a talented guy, and the Bengals are an improving team, but it's over, dude. Let it go...

83-Steelers-43
01-14-2006, 07:06 PM
If somebody spit in your face, what would you do? Me personally, the person's teeth would be coming out the back of their head. My guess is that you would take it?

If the biggest blow hard homer in football (Boner Esiason) said it happened, I would have to believe it did happen. Afterall, Boner Esiason is GOD and is the greatest human being to ever grace the grid iron. Let's not forget.

CantStop85
01-14-2006, 07:11 PM
Yes, he has punched other players, but a coach? No.

Boomer just got done saying that, although Chad denied punching his coach (imagine that), Esiason has confirmed that it happened.

Look, CJ is a talented guy, and the Bengals are an improving team, but it's over, dude. Let it go...
Yeah, you're right...Esiason is God and he was in the locker room when it happened so he must know. Oh, wait...no he isn't and no he wasn't.

Let it go? I'm simply replying to these Steeler-goggle comments.

My point is this: if Chad were to do the exact same things and say the exact same things that Porter has you would criticize him. But since Porter is the one doing them it's OK.

Yeah, some of the things Chad does and says are idiotic, but the same thing holds true for Porter.

Take a neutral view of things once in a while.

Suitanim
01-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Yeah, you're right...Esiason is God and he was in the locker room when it happened so he must know. Oh, wait...no he isn't and no he wasn't.

Let it go? I'm simply replying to these Steeler-goggle comments.

My point is this: if Chad were to do the exact same things and say the exact same things that Porter has you would criticize him. But since Porter is the one doing them it's OK.

Yeah, some of the things Chad does and says are idiotic, but the same thing holds true for Porter.

Take a neutral view of things once in a while.

Hey, dumbass, don't put words in my mouth. When did I ever support Porter talking shit? I hate all of it, I'm an old-school guy...

83-Steelers-43
01-14-2006, 07:28 PM
Hey, be nice to CantStop85, he's been watching football since he was one year old ya know?. He told us so! :rolleyes:

Suitanim
01-14-2006, 07:40 PM
Another one bites the dust...

CantStop85
01-14-2006, 11:18 PM
Hey, dumbass, don't put words in my mouth. When did I ever support Porter talking shit? I hate all of it, I'm an old-school guy...
Why shouldn't I put words in your mouth? You seem to have no problem with making generalizations about the entire Bengals organization and fan-base, so why shouldn't I do the same for the Steelers fan-base?

Suit, I know you're an old-school guy and though I quoted your post, I was in no way making a direct statement to you. I was making a general statement to the other people who have posted in tise thread, criticizing CJ's actions and condoning Porter's.

CantStop85
01-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Hey, be nice to CantStop85, he's been watching football since he was one year old ya know?. He told us so! :rolleyes:
You got me there, old sport.

This from the same guy who gets a kick out of calling Boomer Esiason "Boner" Esiason. What a clever retort from such a rudimentary mind.

83-Steelers-43
01-15-2006, 07:04 AM
You got me there, old sport.

This from the same guy who gets a kick out of calling Boomer Esiason "Boner" Esiason. What a clever retort from such a rudimentary mind.

LOL, I was not insulting you. I was simply pointing out that we should be nice towards you since you have been following the game since you were one year old. That's something else. Settle down young sport.

83-Steelers-43
01-15-2006, 07:12 AM
You seem to have no problem with making generalizations about the entire Bengals organization and fan-base, so why shouldn't I do the same for the Steelers fan-base?

No offense, but your on a ummm......STEELER website and the Bungles are a division rival and your in the "Blast Furnace" section of the MB. What in hell do you expect? Me personally, If I were to go to an opposing division rival team's site (even though I would not because I really don't see the point in it), I would expect to see trash talking and the bashing of my team and fans, specially if I was in the trash talking section of that specific teams MB. Call me crazy.

Does it really come as a shocker to you? :rolleyes:

CantStop85
01-15-2006, 10:07 PM
No offense, but your on a ummm......STEELER website and the Bungles are a division rival and your in the "Blast Furnace" section of the MB. What in hell do you expect? Me personally, If I were to go to an opposing division rival team's site (even though I would not because I really don't see the point in it), I would expect to see trash talking and the bashing of my team and fans, specially if I was in the trash talking section of that specific teams MB. Call me crazy.

Does it really come as a shocker to you? :rolleyes:
*Sigh*...I didn't expect you to understand what I was saying so I will attempt to explain it. Suit said something to the extent that I was putting words into his mouth because I made a general statement about the steeler fans on this board. I responded by pointing out that other fans make general statements about bengal fans all the time (by general I mean broad, stereotypical statements). I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with that in the blast furnace, but if you give it, you should be able to take it as well.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2006, 10:31 PM
The blast furnace is all about giving smack and taking it... if you cant back it up you'll be in for a world of bashing... 85 is a good guy, even for a bengal fan.. :grin:

SteelCityMan786
01-15-2006, 11:09 PM

This is the best part!

A cheap 100.

You people can't win it when it matters most.

Stlrs4Life
01-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Well BleedBlue, did you see Porters response yesterday?

SteelCityMan786
01-16-2006, 09:50 AM
READ THIS RESPONSE TO STOKLEY AND THE COLTS! Hey Colts You beat us in the regular season, but we learned from the Patriots last year, if we a beat a team in the regular season and meet them again in the playoffs it doesn't mean your gonna beat em again. That was the case yesterday. We beat you when it mattered MOST!