PDA

View Full Version : Baseball needs steroids.

cowboykilla
06-16-2009, 10:33 PM
I know a lot of baseball purist will disagree with me but steroids and the M.L.B. need each other. When the nation was caught up in the Mark McQuire and Sammy Sosa homerun battle for most homers in a season that was good baseball. And who do we have to thank for that? Steroids. Baseball is losing it's young viewers,and if you ask a young person why they don't watch baseball their answer is because it;s boring. Well steroids to the rescue. Look at David Ortiz in Boston. The rumor is after Manny got popped Ortiz got scared and stopped taking the juice. Compare Ortiz of this year to ''Big Poppi'' of the last few years. On the juice he was a beast. Every time he came up to bat i was on the edge of my seat. The most clutch hitter in decades. Just plain dominating. Now off the juice he is just plain garbage. Which Ortiz do you think fans want to pay to see? Do you hear the N.F.L. or the N.B.A. crying about steroids? No. Know why? No one cares. Baseball is a sport,not a religion. Get over it already because you'll never stop it.:wave:

KYsteelfan
06-17-2009, 09:49 PM
baseball was so much better when we were just turning a blind eye to steroids

SteelersinCA
06-17-2009, 10:26 PM
Juice it up! Entertain us! it's not my body.

Godfather
06-20-2009, 10:17 AM
Nah, they need to wait until the convicted cheaters like A-Fraud are gone and then clean up the record book by lowering the mound and juicing the ball for a couple of years.