PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben on PTI Right now

joeyssteelcurtain
06-17-2009, 05:43 PM
Just want to let you guy's know that Big Ben is on espn 2 right now

The Definiti0n
06-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Anyone watch P.T.I. today? Big Ben said he would rather win a Superbowl than the US Open. He said he has 3 more titles to win to put him ahead of Terry Bradshaw.

I like the sound of that. :tt02::tt02::tt02:

Pi Kapp Steeler
06-17-2009, 05:58 PM
haha ya just got done watching it. I love the convo inbetween comercials where tony and mike admitt that they were wrong about ben .

The Definiti0n
06-17-2009, 07:01 PM
just got thread jacked

TackleMeBen
06-17-2009, 07:58 PM
is it me or does ben's neck look bigger? he couldnt possible be lifting in the off season could he???lol.

Aussie_steeler
06-18-2009, 07:01 AM
Loved the confidence he showed in stating that he would take the superbowl over the US open. Loved the fact that he said he wants three more before his career ends.

When asked if he thought he could compete on the US PGA tour he said YES although not to a top 20 level. He also said that he has no aspirations to ever pursue that pathway. In another link I said that this round of golf would build his confidence but I did not believe that he would indulge to this level( i think he was talking tongue in check just to give Tiger a bit of stick about the bet he lost) Yes it was a good round but it is not a yardstick for a potential US PGA tour career.