PDA

View Full Version : Former Steeler Willie Reid signed by Cowboys

LVSteelersfan
06-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Looks like the Cowboys found their replacement for TO in the form of Willie Reid.<rofl> I read on Yahoo Sports today that Reid was signed by them. Unfortunately since he was signed by the Cowgirls, I cannot root for him or wish him luck. But I probably wouldn't any way because he caused the Steelers so much grief in his kick returning duties and never panned out as a WR for them. Pretty bad when you have been in the system several years and can't beat out Nate Washington or Limas Sweed.

Rek
06-17-2009, 07:02 PM
Looks like the Cowboys found their replacement for TO in the form of Willie Reid.<rofl> I read on Yahoo Sports today that Reid was signed by them. Unfortunately since he was signed by the Cowgirls, I cannot root for him or wish him luck. But I probably wouldn't any way because he caused the Steelers so much grief in his kick returning duties and never panned out as a WR for them. Pretty bad when you have been in the system several years and can't beat out Nate Washington or Limas Sweed.

Oh shit yo! Willie Reid will totally light up the NFC......or not.....

KYsteelfan
06-17-2009, 09:21 PM
you know the cow girls must be desperate

Galax Steeler
06-18-2009, 04:02 AM
All as I can say is have fun in Dallas Reid.:wave:

Dino 6 Rings
06-18-2009, 11:44 AM
Practice Squad material to fill depth in the roster after the loss of TO. Nothing more...move along, nothing to see here.

devilsdancefloor
06-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Practice Squad material to fill depth in the roster after the loss of TO. Nothing more...move along, nothing to see here.

:iagree:

Psyychoward86
06-18-2009, 12:24 PM
At least his case of dropsies cant be as bad as T.O's. Or can they?

Rek
06-18-2009, 03:57 PM
At least his case of dropsies cant be as bad as T.O's. Or can they?

Oh they can be worse. TO has talent (wow that actually hurt to say) and Reid has next to none.